Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-06-2024, 01:21 PM   #1
Suzz

Talking Working Girl Diary

My Master has told me to keep a diary on here and document my working day under his control. He controls my body 9-3, during this time I am working from my home office. He will read this and has said suggestions can be made. We have been communicating for 4 weeks. I allow my master access to microphone at all times. I have to stay quiet unless he talks to me. My webcam remains on during these hours and I wear a mask as although my Master has seen my face, I’m not ready for my face and body to be on webcam. Some days he allows my webcam off, when he isn’t at his computer.

He has instructed that I can answer questions here but not over dm.

Thursday 4th January

I arrive home from my walk at 8.50. I was told to get into my usual work uniform and bring my food and drinks for the day to my desk. My new work uniform since being with my Master is a small butt plug, small dildo held in place with my underwear. As I get wet the dildo wants to slip out but the underwear keeps everything in place. I put them up in a front and back wedgie to keep everything tight. When I first began working wearing this, it was uncomfortable but as time goes on, it does feel normal. Today I was asked to wear a dog collar which was attached to the leg of the table, I was told I to remain in this position for the full working day and would not be using the bathroom. I was told to put nipple clamps on my nipples. These would have to be worn for the duration of the day on either my nipples, labia or lips. I could move them as many times as I wanted. I began working while awaiting further instruction.

At 10pm he Master told me I was slouching and I had to wrap the dog lead around my neck and clip it at the end. This meant I had to stay sitting up straight. This does become quite uncomfortable after a while but it is good for posture.

Around 11pm the dog lead went back to the leg of the table and I had to remove my chair and work kneeling. My large udders have to be flopped onto the desk.

At 12.30 I was told to tip my lunch onto the floor. I had a cheese sandwich, pack of crisps and blueberries. I was then told to get into my hands and knees and eat my lunch with my hands behind my back. I felt like an animal eating in this way and surprisingly it turned me on. My clamps were on my nipples and they scraped on the floor a little. During my lunch break, if I ever have time remaining I always have to go to the corner and play with myself with my legs apart until it’s time to return to work. I am not allowed to cum, I am not allowed to ask to cum.

1pm and it’s back to work….I get a choice. I have a clothes hanger attached to my nipples and I either get to hook the hanger back into my collar or hang a weight from the hanger. He said I took too long to decide and was told to hang a trainer into the hanger by it’s laces. I was allowed my chair back. I love my nipples stretching in the way and I’d love to be able to take more weight one day.

1.30 and I can remove the hanger
2pm - I had to switch to the next size butt plug and apply toothpaste (now a staple in my office drawer) to my clit. Then the final half hour I had to put a peg in my clit.
3pm I could get dressing and collect the kids from school. I couldn’t remove the buttplug or dildo until I got home. I could then use the bathroom.

Friday 5th
I arrive at my desk in my work uniform and connect the cam/mic. I was instructed to put my gag on until instructed to remove it. I wasn’t locked to my desk today, I was free to use the bathroom. I couldn’t drink due to the mask but that was fine. Before I knew it 12pm was here. My chest was wet with fresh and dried saliva that had been dripping out my mouth all morning. For my lunch break today I attached a larger dildo to the wooden floor and had to put my nipple clamps with a chain and fuck the dildo. The chain was bouncing about and tugging on my nipples, my hands behind my head. After a while he told me to grab the trainer and hang it over the chains and continue fucking. As my tits and chain swung my nipples pulled and tugged harder. I was sweating and my thighs, arms and nipples ached. My pussy wet and begging for an orgasm. I know better than to ask. The last part I was to add the 2nd trainer and continue fucking the dildo. I must have slowed down and my master told me to go faster. The weight of the trainer ripped the clamp from my nipple. I was instructed to yank the 2nd clamp off which took a few tries. Then return to my desk. I could remove the gag and eat my lunch while I worked.

At about 1pm I had to attach my clothes pegs I had already assembled last week. They attach to my pussy lips and then my big toe. I had to put my desk to a standing desk and have my pussy lips stretched for the next 2 hours. With my knickers in a wedgie keeping the plug and dildo inside. I could move the clips forward or back every 30 mins to a new area but my pussy was stretched tight all afternoon. My Master told me at one point I could get a drink but don’t remove the clamps. So I walked to the kitchen like that.
3pm soon arrived. I told my Master I would be back Monday and to have a good weekend.
Suzz is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Suzz for this post:
Old 01-06-2024, 01:31 PM   #2
Suzz

Master checked this post and this little slut didn’t write in the correct format. This cunt doesn’t need to talk like it’s a real person. It’s a human animal that does what it is told. It is an it, a thing, a slut. It will correct future posts and report future weeks as the slut it is.
Old 01-07-2024, 01:28 AM   #3
Adelaide_guy

Glad to see this correct will be made... Think you considered yourself a human made me disgusted.

A stupid fuck toy object animal should understand that it has less rights than an animal.

In fact I hope tomorrow your toilet rights are removed .. of course you may piss in a cup or container

Perhaps sir will allow U to empty the cup...however I suggest that should U fill the cup and need to go again you make room in the cup my either drinking it...or pouring it over your ugly head.mask and all.
Adelaide_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2024, 11:49 AM   #4
Suzz

Well after 4 weeks building up trust, I fear I have been ghosted. I usually hear something each day, even if it’s a quiet day and both of us have lots of work to complete, we have some sort of communication. Nothing since yesterday morning. I’ll give it a little longer but it looks like this diary ended after inoy 2 days.

Advertisements
Kink Talk