Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-22-2023, 01:15 AM   #1
Hwrd
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Hwrd's incredibly humiliating experience

I'm writing this with a huge lump of mushy cake in the front of my panties. Unfortunately for me, I'm not allowed to get cleaned up until I tell you all about the incredibly humiliating dare I just completed!

This dare was dreamed up by the incredible somekindofcreature who is so good at humiliating me and making me squirm! After completing this wonderful task, she asked me to write a public report so the good people of GD can enjoy my humiliation. She would love it if you teased me about it because it is truly one of the most humiliating experiences of my entire life!

My ears are already getting hot and I haven't even started telling the story yet lol.

The first part of the dare required me to complete 40 swirlies... somekindofcreature told me that if she was with me, she would really press my face into the toilet for the last one, so she told me to make the final swirlie an extra bad one. So humiliating!!

The next part of the dare was to enjoy a delicious dessert! Sounds lovely, right? Well, not quite! The idea was to eat something similar to a tres leches cake, except instead of sweet sponge cake drenched in milk, I would be eatinga piece of German chocolate cake soaked in Italian dressing! Tasty! And that's not all! This delicious recipe was to be plated and enjoyed from on top of the toilet tank!

Not to gush, but this is such a clever and devious task! Somekindofcreature is just so good at making me squirm!

When it was time to start the task, I gathered my supplies and moved them into the bathroom. I got down in front of the toilet, lowered my head into the bowl, panicked for a second because I was about to get a swirlie lol, then dunked my head into the toilet and started flushing! When I completed the third swirlie, I realized I was dripping all over my clothes. I took my shirt off and sat shirtless in front of the toilet, feeling little beads of toilet water drip down my back and down my chest. It was such a humiliating position, but it made me really excited too... this is humiliating but I know Somekindofcreature would want me to tell you... I started playing with my nipples as I sat there dripping toilet water. This is so embarrassing to write! See, I told you this was a humiliating experience!!

After the 15th swirlie, I checked my messages and saw that Somekindofcreature reminded me that the cake needs to soak in the dressing for a little while. I'm not as sophisticated as she is, so I was just going to dump some dressing on it and chow down. Good thing she checked in! So then I got up from in front of the toilet, and poured a generous (like, really generous) amount of Italian dressing onto the cake. The mixture of cake and Italian dressing smelled really gross and made me recoil at the thought of actually eating it!

With that in order, I returned to the toilet and continued my swirlies. Flush flush flush... until I got to big number 40... the one Somekindofcreature wanted me to make extra bad! I lowered my head into the toilet, pressed my forehead to the bottom of the bowl, counted to 5 (which was enough time for an ocean of toilet water to fill my nose), then flushed! My head was in just the right position for the swirling water to come rushing into my nose, so I sucked up a ton of it! When I pulled my head out of the toilet, all I could smell was toilet water! Ick!!

My hair was so wet, I could feel it dripping down my back and soaking my panties. Such a gross feeling!

After that, I took my piece of cake and placed it on top of the toilet tank. It looked.... disgusting. The dressing didn't really look like it was soaking in very much... some of it was running down the sides of the cake and forming little pools on the plate. Gag. This was going to be so gross!

I took a little piece with my fork, swirled it around in a pool of dressing, and cautiously put it in my mouth... Oh my god it was so gross!! I described it to Somekindofcreature as a Frankenstein's monster of flavors. It was kind of sour... but also a little sweet too? Just an absolutely disgusting combination of flavors.

If the flavor was bad, the texture was even worse. It was so incredibly mushy! I didn't even have to chew it much... it just turned to slop in my mouth. Ugh, I'm gagging just thinking about it!!

I took 2 more bites, which resulted in 2 separate gagging fits. I love to gag btw. Little insider info about Hwrd. Thank me later.

After I finished gagging, I playfully asked somekindofcreature for mercy... and she was kind enough to grant it! On one condition... I had to shove the remaining amount of cake down the front of my panties. This is so humiliating to type lol.

Being the obedient little masochist I am, I took the plate, pulled the waistband of my panties away from my body, and let the cake drop right in. Such a gross, squishy feeling!! Immediately I started squirming all around as my panties smushed it up against my body!

I was instructed to keep the cake in my panties until I posted this report! If you're wondering what it's like to write a report with a big mess of mushy cake in your panties... it's difficult and humiliating!

I hope you all enjoy reading this report! It was incredibly embarrassing to write and I'm already blushing at the thought of you all reading it! It is Somekindofcreature's sincerest wish that you will take the time to tease me for the many embarrassing things I did during the completion of this task! Please laugh at me for her, she would absolutely love it!

Thank you for reading, and an extra big thank you to Somekindofcreature for the incredible task!

Edges completed: 2,204/18,778
Last orgasm: December 15, 2023
In orgasm denial until October 27, 2024
My orgasms belong to PetiteEmma
She has made me edge 2,265 times
She has kept me in a hanging wedgie for a collective 31 hours

PM Dares

I’m little Miss Piss Pants and I can’t help but wet myself

Likes: wedgies, spankings, nipple clamps, pee holding, bondage, humiliation, edging, long term orgasm denial

Last edited by Hwrd; 12-22-2023 at 01:33 AM.
Hwrd is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Hwrd for this post:
Old 12-22-2023, 01:37 AM   #2
somekindofcreature

You really are the sweetest! You did such a great job, and fully committed to the idea. It’s such a treat to make you suffer. Especially because you love it so much! I think you made the cake so much worse than I would have made it for you myself 😅

I can’t even imagine the soup you turned that poor cake into. Lucky you; you don’t have to imagine it. You can just remember! Forever, and ever.

Which will always stand as a testament to, well your humiliation really, but also like your resilience and well…yeah mostly your humiliation 💕

Thanks again for playing friend. I hope you’re enjoying your nice warm shower. Talk to you soon!

Likes: humiliation and degradation, pet play, forced exercise, messy or gross dares

Limits: illegal or reputation ruining activities, intense pain, dares that are unsanitary or unsafe

Number of strangers that have seen me half naked in 2024: 2
Number of strangers that have seen me half naked in 2023: 1

somekindofcreature is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to somekindofcreature for this post:
Old 12-22-2023, 08:19 AM   #3
flon2
Distinguished Member

It's hilarious how much you obviously enjoyed it.

I bet you bought those panties thinking they were cute. Now they get to serve as a reminder of your disgusting humiliation.
flon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2023, 09:19 PM   #4
spankeegirl
getDare Devil

Sounds like you had fun, sis ! <3

POLL Total:
17 800 / 452 800 swats to my pussy left before I can cum

Likes / dislikes / limits

Implements to Spank me

PM DARES:
  • Red Butt: 50 swats to my bottom (Choose implement)
  • Sore hole: 10 swats with a cane to my butthole
  • Slap Edge: I'll slap my pussy with a belt until I edge once

Currently completing Birthday Spanking Thread
spankeegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2023, 09:58 PM   #5
Hwrd
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by flon2 View Post
It's hilarious how much you obviously enjoyed it.

I bet you bought those panties thinking they were cute. Now they get to serve as a reminder of your disgusting humiliation.
See, this is the kind of teasing that makes me squirm!
The fact that I absolutely loved it makes this so much more humiliating!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankeegirl View Post
Sounds like you had fun, sis ! <3
Fun is an understatement! Really messy, humiliating fun!

PM Dares

Likes: wedgies, spankings, nipple clamps, pee holding, bondage, humiliation, edging, long term orgasm denial
Old 12-24-2023, 08:52 AM   #6
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

sounds very awesome c: even so awesome that a bump with this comment is veryyy important ^^

weird textures and taste are a thing a couple of people on here like... or making things look more disgusting than they are...

I had to eat apples with mayonaise for a dare and a mousse au chocolat out of a diaper, i think you can guess what that looks like ^^

I got myself a Carrot!!!!!

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [26/34 hours plugged]

For the people asking for revenge
645/2.825 minutes

Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2023, 10:08 AM   #7
flon2
Distinguished Member

Seems like Hwrd should think about adding messy PM dares too. She's probably already missing that disgusting cake in her pants.
flon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2023, 06:23 PM   #8
somekindofcreature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyo View Post
sounds very awesome c: even so awesome that a bump with this comment is veryyy important ^^

weird textures and taste are a thing a couple of people on here like... or making things look more disgusting than they are...

I had to eat apples with mayonaise for a dare and a mousse au chocolat out of a diaper, i think you can guess what that looks like ^^
Those are some really fun ideas! Wheels within wheels are turning 🤔

Likes: humiliation and degradation, pet play, forced exercise, messy or gross dares

Limits: illegal or reputation ruining activities, intense pain, dares that are unsanitary or unsafe

Number of strangers that have seen me half naked in 2024: 2
Number of strangers that have seen me half naked in 2023: 1

somekindofcreature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2023, 08:33 PM   #9
Hwrd
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyo View Post

*shivers* I would gag so much!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flon2 View Post
Seems like Hwrd should think about adding messy PM dares too. She's probably already missing that disgusting cake in her pants.
If I did that, I feel like I would end up with sloppy, goopy stuff in my panties very very often!

Quote:
Originally Posted by somekindofcreature View Post
Those are some really fun ideas! Wheels within wheels are turning 🤔
Uh oh...
Look what you guys did!
<3

PM Dares

Old 12-31-2023, 04:55 PM   #10
footlover.london
Truth or Dare Zealot

This is such a great report and you were clearly so humiliated (yet enjoying it). I’m not really into toilet tasks myself…though would consider as a really severe punishment…but the fact you enjoyed it so much almost made me want to try. Almost.

Kudos for your submission, and report. And what a well suited task too.

37m Denied Sub

Kik - footlover.london

Add to my 2024 denial challenge here
Last orgasm: 26 Mar 2024
Orgasms in 2024: 7/22 (was 25)
Total 2024 edges: 3,801.

Love: Feet, humiliation, denial, edging, messy
Interests: Dares, sissy, cum eating, sph, cam
Dislike: Pain, piss, anal
Limits: public, hard pain, scat, illegal

My PM Dares
footlover.london is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 01:38 AM   #11
hornywave69143

What a cute little girl says laugh at me please so she fill embarassed, so funny and lovely to read lol

PM dares :
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96407

Telegram: Wavywaves7
hornywave69143 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 01:45 AM   #12
luzifell
getDare Adventurer

first I wand to bump this up so more people can read about your totally humiliating experience.

Also when you described your delicious cake and gagging on it It reminded me of a fun game option you may like to try.. or rather someone may like to force you to try

Just cooking a nice pot of noodle soup... let it simmer down luke warm..
and then take a brand new fresh out of the package toilet brush... and stir the noodle soup with it... keep the brush in the pot while eating the luke warm soup with the mushy noodles... and if you want to really be challenged and a few pieces of chocolate to it.. the colour should improve the experience....

kik: lucciteaser
loves: tease/denial, edging, humiliation, mindfucking

My orgasms are the property of Leland.
luzifell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2024, 06:50 AM   #13
messygerman

To be honest I think the Italian dressing dare seems to be really humiliating and so I decided to buy a bottle full of it but I did not use it til this day as it seems way too disgusting and who wants to be as disgusting as little Hwrd is?

Likes: Crossdress, Cum, Messy, Tights, Swimsuits, semi public, public at night, bondage

Ways to punish me: full public, pee, body writing, wedgie

Limits: Scat, Family, Blood
messygerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2024, 08:05 AM   #14
redcamel
getDare Addict

A quite enjoyable report, thanks to Somekindofcreature mind to have given birth to such a dare, and thanks to Hwrd for making it and so diligently describing.

Sincerely, while reading, I would have supposed a different epilogue for the cake, but this could be another story (and maybe a suggestion for Somekindofcreature, to give in PM to save the surprise...).
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk