Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-15-2022, 07:10 AM   #31
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblegumWhore View Post
Well someone needs to buy some gummybears…
So I managed to fit it in again yesterday and did this one!

It was a huge stretch fitting it in and took a lot of fucking with my large silicone plug until I even had a chance of getting past the wide open end of the tunnel.

Once it was in I sat trembling stretched to the max and opened my share bag of haribo. I stuffed all the gummies up using a thin ribbed dildo to help push them up my ass felt so full it could hardly take it. There where some of the more foamy types of sweets in the pack as well so I put them in at the end. This worked amazingly as they kind of got stuck inside and plugged everything up there!

At this point my ass was spasming and kept trying to push the whole plug out (with all the gummies) so after a while of squirming around feeling stretched to the max deep inside and my hole I dug out the foamy gummies holding back the others and they all flooded out followed by the plug itself leaving a spasming wrecked gaping asshole behind!

Fun challenge!

I now have my large silicone plug in to get me warmed up for the next dare!

Do your worst!

Ok: semi public e.g. hidden buttplug, watersports, wedgies

Limits: public, family, blood, pics, scat eating

PM me plug and I will wear my medium plug in for an hour
mowgli747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2022, 02:32 PM   #32
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
I'm surprised nobody mentioned this one yet, but one of my favorites when using my largest tunnel plug is fucking my ass with a thin, long dildo right through the plug. So get yourself a dildo that will just fit through it and then once you receive it give that a try.
I did this one yesterday! I inserted it which took a while and a lot of warming up with my large silicone plug (which I have in now, I’m going to sleep with it in to try stretch me out some more - all the while I’m at home I’m trying to wear it now to make the tunnel easier) anyway, after inserting I took my silicone anal beads and fucked myself through the tunnel - such a strange feeling having direct access to the inner hole all the while my actual ass muscles are stretched to there limit!

Wish the closing plug was more like a long thin dildo now!

The other thing I did was insert the beads so a couple of beads where through the inner part of my ass and then stand up - not being able to grip them with my ass forced open like it was they would stay for a second then the weight would pull them out and make them drop. A nice feeling also not knowing exactly the point that would happen.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Old 07-19-2022, 01:14 AM   #33
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by implosive View Post
Gummybears? Why stop there mini marshmallows or bananas
I went out and got marshmallows last night I’ll be trying this one later today!

Old 08-03-2022, 02:39 AM   #34
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Okay so I did the marshmallow one! Sorry for the slow report I felt too weak to even type afterwards!

So I warmed up with my large silicone plug, after a while I changed to the tunnel, sadly it’s still really not easy to get in takes a lot of forcing until the blunt open end finally slides into my ass. It really does force me so wide open. I laid on the bathroom floor with a bowl of water next to me and got to work dipping the marshmallows in water and sliding them into the plug. It was easy at first, the plug essentially held me so open that there was a lot of space up there! After a while though I could really feel myself filling up (these weren’t mini marshmallows either they were full sized ones). I was determined to do the whole bag so eventually managed to force all 30 into the holes stretching my insides deep and wide then I quickly put the closing plug in and tied it in place with a rope harness.

The next 20 mins was torture! The feeling was so intense my ass wanted them out but couldn’t get them out, spasmodic g over and over trying to push them out, even leaking around the outside of this giant plug. Eventually I couldn’t stand it anymore and removed the closing plug, immediately 30 half dissolved goey marshmallows flew out of me!

Thanks for the dare and sorry the report took so long! Still be great to carry this on with some more, even just training tasks to make insertion easier. Time with the other plugs etc.

Thanks all!

The following user says Thank You to mowgli747 for this post:
Old 08-04-2022, 06:34 AM   #35
Lly

Try putting a banana up your ass without the closing plug and see how long you can keep it in.

Likes: Creampie, Anal, Sub, bottoming, filling my quivering ass with large quantities of cum, still exploring, chastity, enema, food, humiliation
Dislikes:
Limits, Face, Pain, live-streamingScat, CBT, face Picture/Videos, abdl, public, permanent
Faproulette: Lly
Discord/Kik: Lly122

PM dares

Email: [email protected]
Lly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2022, 06:46 AM   #36
MeisterRebus
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to MeisterRebus

Use it as napkin ring when your parents come to dinner. And post the reactions.... 😊

One of the Headmasters of the Elite Slave Training School

male, straight, dominant, strict, creative and experienced

loves - obedience, passion, dedication, intelligence and discipline, educating newbies

hates - fakes, wannabees, guys hiding behind girls profiles

hard limits - stupid people and time wasters

++ My kik/Signal/Telegram is MeisterRebus ++

Reminder: If you can't stand the heat, don't dance with the devil...
MeisterRebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2022, 06:34 AM   #37
Lly

You should try filling your asshole with as much whipped cream or yogurt or some type of thick dairy product as possible!

Likes: Creampie, Anal, Sub, bottoming, filling my quivering ass with large quantities of cum, still exploring, chastity, enema, food, humiliation
Dislikes:
Limits, Face, Pain, live-streamingScat, CBT, face Picture/Videos, abdl, public, permanent
Faproulette: Lly
Discord/Kik: Lly122

PM dares

Email: [email protected]

Last edited by Lly; 08-06-2022 at 06:16 AM.
Lly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 04:08 AM   #38
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lly View Post
Try putting a banana up your ass without the closing plug and see how long you can keep it in.
I’ll try this one tomorrow!

Old 09-13-2022, 07:18 AM   #39
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry for the slow reply completing this one! I tried it the other day but it wasn’t very sucessful.

Being held permanently open I have no control of things dropping out so I couldn’t hold the banana at all. I slid it in then as soon as I stood up gravity would set in and it would just slide right out.

If I got it far enough up there there would be a slight delay but still no control at all to be able to hold it in!

Alone all afternoon and was planning on some more tunnel fun, I have the whole afternoon to myself, would love some challenging dares, pee holding, and bondage could be fun too!

I have lots of plugs dildos outfits and a chastity cage!

Old 12-22-2022, 04:17 AM   #40
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lly View Post
You should try filling your asshole with as much whipped cream or yogurt or some type of thick dairy product as possible!
Sorry for the slow reply! I have the day to myself so will try this today. I haven’t been keeping up with the anal training though so might warm up for a few hours first with my smaller plugs. I’ll report back soon!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, bondage, butt plug, enema, tunnel plug