Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-05-2021, 08:47 AM   #16
buttinup
getDare Devil

Since you don't seem to have many takes, I'll give you something pretty unique for until someone else pitches in.

First off, you need to give us all the game(s) you'll be playing today. We can't give you specific dares if we don't know the game!

I'm copying over the toys you have now as well so I can reference them, but it's also useful for others to reference. You have: various butt plugs, two dildos (one is huge), anal beads, rope, vibrators, shower enema hose, a chastity cage and anything household you can think of.

Where I reference a vibrator in this post, use the one you enjoy the most.

For now, I'll assume three possible types of games you might be playing.

Adventure, Sandbox, and Puzzle. Apply it liberally based on what you do most in the game. For example, Fortnite or Minecraft might be labelled sandbox, while Breath of the wild would be adventure and the Mario games could be either adventure or puzzle depending on what you do in the specific game.

Adventure:
You are to put on your cage for the duration of the time you are playing with this dare. You must find 10 different objects in the game of a specific colour, use this to roll what colour:
1- red
2- blue
3- green
4- orange
5- brown
6- gray (not white or black)

For the first part of playing, make sure to give yourself a 1L enema of water, once it is in pause your playing to switch the shower enema hose for your smallest plug that you will notice as you play. Set a stopwatch to keep the time. If the enema leaks, restart the stop watch. Once you find all the items of that one colour, which must be different items, not the same item found multiple times, you may take off your cage once you have held the enema for an hour. If an hour has passed since you plugged the enema, you're free! However, if not, use your vibrator on the tip of your cage for 10 seconds every few minutes until the hour is up.

Sandbox:
You are to craft and place 20 different items. These must be placed at the location you crafted them, and they are not to be placed within 5 local measurements of each other (based on either grid based games; ex. 5 blocks in Minecraft). When you craft a new item, fuck your ass with the smaller dildo for 1 minute at a slow speed. Each time you craft that item again, you must use the larger dildo at a 10bpm faster speed. Make sure to lubricate! After you complete the task, wear your medium plug for the amount of time it took you to complete the dare.

Puzzle:
For every stage or puzzle you complete, you can subtract 25 minutes from the total. Play for at least an hour. Your starting time is 86,400 minutes (24 hours). After you complete it, the minutes you have left is how long you have to wear the cage for. Every time you change rooms at home, you will need to vibrate the side of your cage for a minute. Repeating stages or puzzles again is a valid option. If you're restricted to a certain amount of puzzles per day, you can reduce the time the same amount by wearing your largest plug for 25 minutes for each 25 minutes you want to reduce the time by.
Talk on Discord! (lilfoxbutton)
In bedwetting training since 30 October 2023
16.75 hours left owed to HELPLESSness.
buttinup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 09:06 AM   #17
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

This is an amazing dare! Thank you for putting so much into this! At the moment I've just started a new game for the first time playing fallout 76 so the adventure category works perfectly so I'm going to give that one a try.

Scary thing is I've never tried to hold an enema before... excited to try just hope I can hold it!

I'll let you know how it goes

Ok: semi public e.g. hidden buttplug, watersports, wedgies

Limits: public, family, blood, pics, scat eating

PM me plug and I will wear my medium plug in for an hour
mowgli747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 09:24 AM   #18
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Enemas and plug are in and timers set. Can feel it sloshing around in me when I move... already know this is going to be hard to hold. See you in an hour!

Old 12-05-2021, 10:25 AM   #19
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Writing this report with the enema still plugged inside me, 3 minutes to go my legs are shaking, I have to concentrate all the time to hold it in.

After 20 mins I thought I wouldnt make it the waves of cramps and spasms I was certain I'd loose concentration and release in my pants, felt very close at times!

I rolled grey for the item colour which was luck as fallout has a lot of grey. Took me around 25 mins to find the items but after the cramps were getting really bad - waves of desperation so I had to get up and destract myself tidying.

I have one small confession to make though If I'm being honest with myself I think I did leak a little a couple of times and I didnt reset the timer. Only a tiny tiny bit but I feel bad I didnt reset anyway as you instructed.

Timers just gone off so I'm going to release and then I'll insert my large plug to punish myself.

I'm sorry I slightly failed. Really great dare though I felt so so desperate at times!

Old 05-01-2022, 02:27 AM   #20
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Bumping this thread again as I have another day to myself and it would be great to fill it with rules and plugs and challenges! Up for trying some dirty things today I think!

Since last time I now also have a small jewelled metal plug, a ridiculously ultra girthy huge plug that I can’t fit in and a pair of pink latex stockings and latex skirt.

Let me be your plaything today I’ll do my best to complete all dates as best I can and give full reports back

Old 05-01-2022, 03:43 AM   #21
AliMakk

OK, as you wish get to start the challenge. You have to wear tight plug for all one and half hour, in this time every 10 min you have to spank yourself 15 times to each butt cheek, +5 to next round (so start 15, then 20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55), no touch yourself, no cum.
AliMakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 05:14 AM   #22
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

I’m an hour and 15 into this! I have my medium plug in which was noticeable at first but I’ve kind of got used to it now. My ass cheeks are glowing a nice red, it was easy at first but now the numbers are getting quite high! Thank god for the 10 minute recovery time in between.

The dares made me feel very horny and naughty so I’ve put on my latex and chastity cage so I’m not tempted to touch.

Thank you for the date I’ll give another report once it’s done.

Looking forward to what’s next

Old 05-01-2022, 05:47 AM   #23
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Okay I’ve completed the full 90 mins now my bum is bright red from the final spanking. Really started to sting towards the end!

I’ll remove the plug and wait for the next task.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, bondage, butt plug, enema, punishment