Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-31-2023, 06:58 PM   #1
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Default once upon a diapered christmas

once upon a diapered christmas

last year I was to poor to travel home for christmas to my friends and I all decided to have our first Adult Christmas away from home at my house. There was of course lots of alcohol, some very ugly christmas sweaters, and my terrible idea to exchange gifts and play drunk truth or dare.

Now the idea for gifts started off as a funny thing, the original thought was we would all draw names, but then we didnt know who would actually be there or not, so we decided to all just bring white elephant gifts, if you don’t know about this, this is an unwanted item from your home that you wrap up and give as a gift. some are funny, gross, most is just silly trinkets or tacky unwanted christmas decor. I wrapped up this itchy scarf my aunt made me last year.

My roomate is the one who had the truth or dare box set, and shortly after we had dinner we began to play. if you didn't want to say the truth, then you had to take a shot, however all dares had to be done.

the cards started super mellow, and got more extreme the more we played "what underwear are you wearing?" and dares like, "take off one item of clothing"
turned into "how was your last orgasms'?" and "go topless the rest of the game"

we decided to take a break before we hit the last level of truth or dare cards,
and open the gifts.

the break down of everyone's gifts
Sam 12 pairs of dirty used socks
Elizabeth a Christmas picture frame
Jovie a still in package anal plug
Kate the itchy scarf
Ben handcuffs
Jacob a half full box of condoms
Derrek a christmas shirt with a half naked santa
Aaron 6 shot glasses
Mary a pair of underwear with the crotch cut out
Billy a santa beard
Stephen a bunch of half used lotions
Lex an ugly christmas sweater
Azzy (me) a package of depends (adult diapers)

We all laughed and laughed at all the really weird gifts and the whole point was no one was supposed to know who brought them.

Derrek put on the half naked santa shirt and stole billys beard and put that on as well. then got us all back to playing t/d

Derrek began to kind of take over asking the questions and giving out the dares, one by one we drank more and more. people losing clothing left and right, and having to kiss, or make out with different people.

derrek announced it was almost midnight and that the game was coming to an end. But he had one more dare, for me the hostess
Elizabeth who was the first to be totally naked was asleep under the table
Kate was handcuffed to Ben
Jovie was sitting on Aarons lap (who was only in his boxers)
And stephan was giving mary a massage with all the lotions he got, and she of course was only wearing the panties she had received
And Jacob was in the corner jerking off again into one of his condoms

"Azzy, your turn" derrek said "truth dare or drink?"
"Dare' I said after taking a shot "and apparently a drink too!"
"Ok, I dare you to let Lex put you in a diaper."

"a diaper! Fine fine " I laid on the floor and laughed. "diaper me up Lex"

Derrek walked out of the room and came back with a diaper bag with mickey mouse on it. "oh no little azzy baby, a proper diaper change."

Lex was nearly passed out on the couch and I laughed again "guess it cant happen Derrek, it appears the other half of the dare is passed out. "

Derrek said "hmm guess so, unless you want Daddy Derrek to do it?"

I nodded my head and Derrek held out his hand and helped me up and he lead me to my bedroom and shut the door. I walked over to my bed and he pointed to a spot on the floor where he had already laid down a large changing pad.

He removed my bra (my tshirt was gone many rounds ago) and he kisses and gently sucked on both of my nipples then gently kissed his way down my body to just my underwear (again lost my pants many rounds ago)

"my wittle azzy baby trying to be a big girl in these silly wittle panties" he said and tore them off me. Then guided me to lay down on the changing pad.

He used a few cold wet wipes from his diaper bag washing my pussy then having me lift my butt and ever washed my cheeks and butt hole. Then he slid a baby pink diaper under my butt and had me put my butt back down. He pulled out some diaper rash cream and powder from his bag and put lotion slowly all over me, making sure I was good and covered. And then took the powder and sprinkled it on me. Then started to tape the diaper closed. He then slid something over my legs and told me to put my butt up again. I obeyed

Wait I said and he was sliding something over the diaper. "these arnt the depends I got as a prank gift, what are these?"

Derrek laughed and fiddled with a chain around my waist. "CLICK"

I looked down and saw pink plastic underwear over the diaper that had a gold chain around the waist with a paddle lock on it,
"Derrek, what is this?"

"aww wittle baby Azzy its your new diaper, and diaper cover so you don’t leak tonight while you are sleeping."

"ok you have had your fun, now take this off me Derrek."

Derrek laughed and then handed me a piece of paper… remember a few rounds ago when you didn’t want to lose your bra, so I said fine I would give you a new dare.

Yes I said looking at the paper

The paper read "azzy will be Derreks new years "baby"" in my own handwritting

Ok? Whats your point Derrek. You asked me to write that and said you wanted me to be your date for a new years party.

And your room mate kate agreed to let me stay here till new years while she is gone? Right? Derrek started unpacking various objects from his bag.

" yes"

"azzy, my poor little baby, don’t you see, you agreed to be my baby till new years!"

I looked at the paper again

"azzy will be Derrek's "baby" till new years" wait, wait no Derrek, I thought you wanted me as your date?

"oh I do Azzy, you will be my date on new years, and my sexy little baby until then, now do you want a onesie on over your diaper so you don’t get cold? Or do you wanna sleep naked next to daddy?"
Likes... orgasm control/denial, Nipple play, going pantyless, edging, quick dares/tasks, body writing
Dislikes/punishment... line writing, kneeling in corner, spanking, clit smacking, toothpaste
Limits. Videos, face pics, social suicide, poo, getting caught, perminant
Toys. I have a few anal plugs, vibes, dildos, and even some nipple clamps
Kik is Amongthorns22
Check me out on fetlife as well
Azarialeigh ❤
Azarialeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 05:40 PM   #2
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Default waking up diapered

I woke up Christmas morning with a sexy man in my bed, Derrek was laying next to me with his arm wrapped around my waist, I snuggled close to him and closed my eyes trying to remember why he was in my bed.

And then I heard a crinkle, and another, and then it all came flooding back. I was in bed with Derrek yes, but I was also in a diaper, that he locked on me, and it was wet.

WET! did I actually pee myself in the middle of the night? OH My God.

I tried to slip out from under his arm, but he woke up and pulled me close to him.

"well good morning potty pants" Derrek kissed my forehead and started lowering his hand down towards my diaper. "oh good girl baby Azzy, it appears you used your potty." he kissed my forehead again "awe my wittle Azzy baby, such a big baby, and" he began rubbing the front of the wet diaper. "such a big first pee pee in your diaper."

and then my stupid body betrayed me and I let out a moan.

Derrek continued to rub my diaper front over and over again and my moans deepened. and then i felt it, you know the feeling, where you don't want to stop, your right on the edge, Fuck Derrek was gonna make me cum, in a diaper a locked diaper, a diaper that was full of my pee.

i arched my back so his hand would press harder on my diaper, and he removed his hand and laughed. "oh wittle azzy, only good girls get cummies. one big pee pee doesn't mean you get to come."

then he kissed my forehead again and started to get off the bed. and announced he was gong to take a shower.

"um Derrek, can you take this ridiculous thing off me now?"

he kept walking away "Derrek please"

he shut the bathroom door.

I laid in bed and heard the shower running. I had to get this stupid diaper off me. I pulled on the lock, and the chain, come on it wont move at all.

I rolled out of bed and felt the diaper sag a bit. and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked so silly in a pink baby diaper, and pink plastic locking pants. the diaper had swelled slightly in the front (I assume from the pee) I was so humiliated as I looked in the mirror.

I heard the door bell ring. and thought to myself my roommate will get it, and then I remembered she was leaving bright and early Christmas morning.
what time was it. The door bell rang again. So I knocked on the bathroom door "Derrek, someone is here, they are at the door" silence "Derrek" I called again. still no answer. I ran to my closet and threw on a long dress and prayed the diaper wasn't noticeable.
Likes... orgasm control/denial, Nipple play, going pantyless, edging, quick dares/tasks, body writing
Dislikes/punishment... line writing, kneeling in corner, spanking, clit smacking, toothpaste
Kik is Amongthorns22
Azarialeigh ❤
Old 01-03-2024, 03:40 PM   #3
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Default answering the door

I opened the door to my livingroom and saw some of my friends still half asleep.
Elizabeth was still naked<although she was on the couch with Jacob who had a box of used condoms next to him. and his face pressed against Elizabeths bare cheast.

Jovie was in the kitchen wearing Arrons boxers and a scarf, making coffee,

and Aaron was sitting naked at the kitchen table.

"Does no one else hear the door?" i yelled as i tossed a blanket over the couch twins, and handed a blanket to Arron.

i tried to walk normal but the saggy diaper and the crinkling made it very obvious i was not just in a pair of panties under my dress

Jovie shrugged and said "not my house, i wasnt gonna answer, and Kate said we all had to be out by noon, and its only 10, whats the rush."

the buzzer sounded for a third time while i flung the door open.

"hi i am Ashley, I am here to babysit."

"you must have the wrong apartment, there are no babies here, ashley."

Ashley, short, brown hair, about our age pulled out a paper from her bag.
"a Derrek Dales made the arrangement, for a baby named Azzy, although i am sorry i dont have an age for the little girl."

Jovie behind me started laughing loudly. "hold on please" i shut the door in her face. "you all get dressed now, i am goiing to ask Derrek what the hell is going on. when i get back out here you all better be dressed and gone!"
Kik is Amongthorns22
Azarialeigh ❤
Old 01-03-2024, 11:17 PM   #4
MichelleTheCat2

Just wanna say I have loved reading this so far! I got giddy when I saw your post today lol, I can't wait to see how everyone reacts to lil azzy with a babysitter hehe

my nickname is "FOXY"
19, femboy, loves being cared for
Kik: michellethecat2

Likes and Limits

PM dares!

TOYS!

MAKE ME YOUR APRIL FOOL!

I can almost never say no to a task I like!

Please make me feel little!
MichelleTheCat2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 08:51 AM   #5
shadow575

Can't wait for the next part
Currently owned and cumless until Jan 25 2025
Kik kingzack490
shadow575 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 05:25 PM   #6
lakerlife123

God I wish someone would do that to me, make me a defenseless baby around my friends against my will

Kik: lakerlife1234

Likes: Dares, Challenges, Mild Public, Humiliation, Sissy/Crossdressing, Pain, Feet, Shaving, Underwear, PetPlay, Dice Dares, ABDL, Messenger Games, Toilet Control, Messy

Limits: Blood, Vomiting, Public, Family, Scat, Heavy CBT

Go to this thread to challenge other users at Pokemon Showdown in high stakes wagers

Mama/Pet Foxy

IM A BIG ADORABLE CRYBABY, PLEASE REMIND ME OF IT
lakerlife123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk