Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-03-2023, 12:00 PM   #1
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Default Lily's sissy diary

Dear diary,
I came across that ebook in the internet and thought about how it would be, to do that Sissy Training. I just fantasized about it getting a boner and what should I say, messed the bed. So I thought it would be a big turn on to download it and just do some of the tasks.

So I started...
„Congratulations. You are accepted to the program and you are a sissy novice now. Don’t worry, you live in a century, where even males can become a princess.
Just follow through, deal?“

... and found myself in the program. DEAL? - Sure. Let me at least try... The first task was to write a diary about my experiences and my progress. So here we go - that's my diary - I hope it counts, I don't have online unicorn stickers!
Next yes - it says I can't sign it with my boy name. Meaning I need a girl name, going through the list Lily sounds nice. So I guess I call myself Lily now. Hey that's hot. I like that.

As well there is a first rule:
„Whenever you talk to yourself, use your new name.“

Damn that will take some time. However I can do that. No-one will notice. As well I should set some sissy goals. I am asking myself whether this is about just doing some stuff or manipulating me psychologically. There should be more than 100 tasks in there, so probably both.

Sissy goals:
Goal 1: Becoming a girl. I mean, going out and people see me as a girl not a boy?
Maybe that's too much. Getting strap on fucked would be great.
Goal 2: Getting strap on fucked
And I secretly always dreamed of getting my ears pierced...
Goal 3: Pierced ears.

Maybe I should google some sissy captions to get a few more ideas. Or better - wow, just found "take your pills, get implants, get castrated" - hot. But Just a fantasy, right? I mean the breasts are really nice, can I actually get them. I, no, me Lily I don't really want them. What should my parents think? on the other hand, I can set them as a goal, while this is all fantasy... I guess. Thinking about it makes me getting hard. Maybe I should set it as a goal as well.

Goal 4: Getting some nice sissy tits!

I guess that's all. Really looking forward to the first real tasks...
Let's go!

Kisses Lily!
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
feminization, sissification, sissy, sissy assignment, sissy boy