Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-27-2021, 02:39 AM   #1
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Cake 21/f Pre birthday torture 😈

Hi GD, I'm back!

I'm at home for the holidays!

It's the dawn of 27th dec today and my birthday is on 30th! So I thought let's have so fun xx

Since I'm at home, it will be much more harder to complete the dares without getting caught and that risk is such a big turn on xx

But family is off limits, so make me beg but keep that in mind x

Also, since it's the holidays, I'm fixing a time slot for doing tasks, mostly in the afternoon and night! Rules can be given & will be followed irrespective of the time but tasks will only be done at these times.

I'm hoping for a hard birthday orgasm so I won't be allowed to cum till the 30th!

Pee control is open too but I need a back up instruction incase I'm with family and it is impossible to log in to ask for permission x

I'm so excited, already a little wet xo

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2021, 02:45 AM   #2
InterestedPartie

Here is one for night time then:

Once everyone is asleep, leave your room naked and edge in every empty room in the house.

Enjoy x

Likes: Control, setting hidden public/ embarrassing dares, making friends.
InterestedPartie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2021, 02:51 AM   #3
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by InterestedPartie View Post
Here is one for night time then:

Once everyone is asleep, leave your room naked and edge in every empty room in the house.

Enjoy x
Oh this one's hot x But all bedrooms will be locked at night, obviously xx So I can cover the living room, dining room & kitchen. I'll report back at night!

PM DARES

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

Old 12-27-2021, 03:02 AM   #4
InterestedPartie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drippingsub View Post
Oh this one's hot x But all bedrooms will be locked at night, obviously xx So I can cover the living room, dining room & kitchen. I'll report back at night!
Looking forward to it.

Likes: Control, setting hidden public/ embarrassing dares, making friends.
InterestedPartie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2021, 09:15 AM   #5
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
To make it more interesting edge using an item that is found in each room. Also do it while really needing to pee. Of course no peeing until you are done.
Old 12-27-2021, 09:30 AM   #6
Caya
getDare Devil

Default Rule and a dare

Hm first lets start of with a rule.
1. As soon as possible when you get home you need to remove your underware.
Do this by stripping completly and putting only your cover up clothes on
Dressing for leaving the home is done in the same manner.

and one Dare

lets play dress up
roll a dice for the required clothing.
1 Just a long to wide Tube top
2 deep cleavage top and a long skirt
3 Yoga pant and a to small top
4 your micro bikini and a long top
5 Wet tshirt contest... put on a tight white shirt for a shower
6 Tiny skirt and a tight sheer top

What to do now that your dressed up.
1 edge once
2 Leave to go to your room stay unnoticed
3 Leave to go to the kitchen and only if somone notices you go to your room
4 this is your outfit for the rest of the day
5 Take a picture and send it to "Mike " from your school
6 Take a picture and send it to "Mike " from your school and aske him how you could perfekt your outfit even more
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Caya for this post:
Old 12-27-2021, 09:33 AM   #7
Caya
getDare Devil

hm i wonder if you would be interested to be dominated by him and his gf again
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2021, 09:38 AM   #8
yorksdom

Default Suggestion 01

Rules

1. No underware allowed
2. Clothing to be tight and figure hugging
- skirts to be no longer than 4 finger below crotch
- trousers to be tight, define butt and crotch
- tops to be tight and show definition I you are aroused of nipples, clevage also to a good visual pleasure with ample to show.
3. For 1 hour during the day, you are not allowed to sit on fabric you are wearing.
4. To use the bathroom between 10.30am and
5pm. You are to fully strip naked.

These are just for starters but would like your feedback.

Have fun, play safe
Master Yorksdom
yorksdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2021, 12:16 PM   #9
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Hi GD, I'm back!

I'm at home for the holidays!

It's the dawn of 27th dec today and my birthday is on 30th! So I thought let's have so fun xx

Since I'm at home, it will be much more harder to complete the dares without getting caught and that risk is such a big turn on xx

But family is off limits, so make me beg but keep that in mind x

Also, since it's the holidays, I'm fixing a time slot for doing tasks, mostly in the afternoon and night! Rules can be given & will be followed irrespective of the time but tasks will only be done at these times.

I'm hoping for a hard birthday orgasm so I won't be allowed to cum till the 30th!

Pee control is open too but I need a back up instruction incase I'm with family and it is impossible to log in to ask for permission x

I'm so excited, already a little wet xo
OK. First shave your bush and write 21 down there with a sharpie. Then Before bedtime 29th you must drink three pints of whatever you like. But also sleep naked and if you need up at night must be naked to/from bathroom too, Applies 10.30 p.m -7.30 a.m..
Old 12-28-2021, 03:59 AM   #10
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by InterestedPartie View Post
Looking forward to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
To make it more interesting edge using an item that is found in each room. Also do it while really needing to pee. Of course no peeing until you are done.
This one was pretty hot xx

I kept downing water and juice at dinner so that I could really need to pee by night.

The wait for everyone to sleep was crazy and so arousing!

Finally, I stripped naked in my room. It took me 10 mins to convince myself to step out of my room naked. If anyone in my family saw me, I'd die of embarrassment.

I tiptoed to the living room first. I looked around for something to edge with and couldn't find anything at first. But it was taking too much time so I finally picked up the remote control of my projector, sat on the couch and spread my legs.

I was already so wet that it didn't take me much time to fuck myself hard with the remote. Took me a while to reach the edge and I was terrified that someone might walk in on me. Finally, I managed to hold myself from cumming.

I cleaned the remote with a spare cloth dipped in water, just hoping that it didn't smell so much of my pussy juices and no one would know xx

Then I went into the dining room. This one was easy, I picked up an empty water bottle, took its cap of and fucked my wet pussy, sitting on the table. I was totally naked and so out in the open that I reached the edge in minutes. Then I washed the bottle clean as well.

By this time, I really really had to pee but I had one more room to cover. I ran into the kitchen and looked around. I found an eggplant and I sat on the kitchen counter. Pushing the eggplant in and out of my pussy hard, I covered my mouth with my left hand since it was becoming very difficult to stop my moans.

My pussy spasmed out of control and clenched hard over the egg plant but I pulled my nipples hard, stopping myself from cumming. Then I squished the eggplant and threw it in the waste bin.

I ran into my room so fast, entering my washroom and finally letting myself pee. I was so turned on and exhausted by the events that I crashed on the bed and slept naked. But my door was locked, not going to lie.

Such a hot one xx

PM DARES

Old 12-28-2021, 04:15 AM   #11
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
Hm first lets start of with a rule.
1. As soon as possible when you get home you need to remove your underware.
Do this by stripping completly and putting only your cover up clothes on
Dressing for leaving the home is done in the same manner.

and one Dare

lets play dress up
roll a dice for the required clothing.
1 Just a long to wide Tube top
2 deep cleavage top and a long skirt
3 Yoga pant and a to small top
4 your micro bikini and a long top
5 Wet tshirt contest... put on a tight white shirt for a shower
6 Tiny skirt and a tight sheer top

What to do now that your dressed up.
1 edge once
2 Leave to go to your room stay unnoticed
3 Leave to go to the kitchen and only if somone notices you go to your room
4 this is your outfit for the rest of the day
5 Take a picture and send it to "Mike " from your school
6 Take a picture and send it to "Mike " from your school and aske him how you could perfekt your outfit even more
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
hm i wonder if you would be interested to be dominated by him and his gf again
Fuck this one was crazy!

I rolled an online dice sitting in my room. First I got 1.

I only have short tube tops. The only slightly longer one was an olive green tight tube top that ended right above my belly button.

I stripped in my room and put the top on.

Firstly it was really tight and stretched over my breast, almost making it see through. And my already hard aroused nipples were clearly poking through the fabric, leaving nothing to imagination and no doubt that I didn't have a bra inside.

Just the top meant that I was naked from waist down and it made me shiver as well as even more wet thinking what the second dice would say.

I rolled again and got a 6. I didn't know if I was happy or sad but I was definitely excited and scared.

I hadn't talked to Mike after that week of submission.

I clicked a picture, just the tight tube top with my nipples poking through it and butt naked below. It took so much courage to finally click send. I was giving him leverage again!

He obviously had no idea about this GD so I had to give him some context too. I told him I was at home, bored and horny so I thought of texting him. I also asked him how I could make the outfit better.

I was so turned on by this that I knew I'd cum right there without much effort so I stripped and changed back to my clothes. Since I'm not allowed underwear, I wore a tight tee and shorts. My nipples still pointed out from the tee but this was better that the tube top.

I waited for his response but he hasn't checked my text yet.

And of course I'd go crazy to be dominated by him again but I'd never ask him to do it on my own x

It's about 6am of 28th now. No reply from him yet.

Is this dress dice just once or everyday? Do I roll again today?

PM DARES

Old 12-28-2021, 04:19 AM   #12
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorksdom View Post
Rules

1. No underware allowed
2. Clothing to be tight and figure hugging
- skirts to be no longer than 4 finger below crotch
- trousers to be tight, define butt and crotch
- tops to be tight and show definition I you are aroused of nipples, clevage also to a good visual pleasure with ample to show.
3. For 1 hour during the day, you are not allowed to sit on fabric you are wearing.
4. To use the bathroom between 10.30am and
5pm. You are to fully strip naked.

These are just for starters but would like your feedback.

Have fun, play safe
Master Yorksdom
These ones were pretty good basics. I followed all of them.

For the one hour that I had to sit on my naked ass, I was in the living room on my couch. I took a blanket to cover my body from below waist and pulled my shorts down upto my knees.

It was pretty scary but fairly manageable.

I used the bathroom twice in that time. Since there was no instruction on locking the door, I locked it, stripped naked and used the washroom.

Would love more xx

PM DARES

Old 12-28-2021, 04:21 AM   #13
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
OK. First shave your bush and write 21 down there with a sharpie. Then Before bedtime 29th you must drink three pints of whatever you like. But also sleep naked and if you need up at night must be naked to/from bathroom too, Applies 10.30 p.m -7.30 a.m..
I don't have a bush, I hate it. I keep my pussy shaved clean. The sharpie is okay, I'll do it. I don't like body writing but this one's fine.

But I'm know my family is definitely going to throw me a birthday party at 12 am on my birthday, with all my friends over. They do it every year. So the naked part can't happen. Any suggestions?

PM DARES

Old 12-28-2021, 05:38 AM   #14
arklord

Here is a fun dice dare. Roll 1 seperate D6 for each group
For the party for parents are going to throw you.
Underwear
1) none
2) bra only
3) panties only
4) bra and panty connection wedge
5) three pieces of tape
6) bra and panties

Clothes
1) large sweatshirt or shirt with micro bikini bottoms
2) tube top with skirt
3) low cut shirt with yoga pants
4) short dress
5) tight fitted shirt with shorts
6) whatever you want

Item inserted inside you
1) remote control
2) sharpie
3) 4 grapes
4) 2 pens
5) fill yourself up with pens and then remove one
6) nothing lucky you

How long you have you keep it
1) the whole day
2) until the last guest leaves
3) until you have to use the bathroom
4) until you blow out your candles
5) you have so ask someone for permission to take them put
6) whenever you want

Have fun
Old 12-28-2021, 07:01 AM   #15
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
I don't have a bush, I hate it. I keep my pussy shaved clean. The sharpie is okay, I'll do it. I don't like body writing but this one's fine.

But I'm know my family is definitely going to throw me a birthday party at 12 am on my birthday, with all my friends over. They do it every year. So the naked part can't happen. Any suggestions?
Do that part of the dare a day earlier.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal dare, cum control, edging thread, pee control, spank me