Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-14-2019, 09:40 PM   #1
Filthycumguzzler

Default Hypnosis Experience?

Hi, now that I’m operating on getdare again I stumbled across a hypnosis website. Some of the stuff there seems pretty kinky, but I’ve seen horror stories about hypnosis gone wrong on reddit and stuff, so I was just wondering about all of your experiences with kinky hypnosis. Was it a great experience that you wish everyone would enjoy, or something that really messed you up and you wish you could take back? Speaking for all of us who have never actually tried hypnosis, we’d love to see what kind of fun you can get up to with it

Limits Public, face pics, family,

Please PM me for more dares or questions!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87892 PM Dares!
Filthycumguzzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 11:39 PM   #2
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

I have never actually been successfully hypnotized, despite my wanting to and multiple attempts both by "myself" (via audio files) and others.

As for the "horror stories", that is all they are "stories". Despite the hype, a single hypnosis session, or even multiple sessions, cannot force someone to do anything that is against their nature. It can lower inhibitions, trick the mind into being in places or situations, even alter perception to an extent ("Anything that you see that is blue you now register as pink..."). It cannot make you give all your money away, or kill your neighbor, or drastically change your lifestyle UNLESS YOU WOULD TAKE THAT ACTION ANYWAY. It takes a long time and a lot of work to truly break down someone's mind and rebuild it, and it cannot be done with a simple MP3 file.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 09:17 AM   #3
NoWayOut
Distinguished Member

Hypnosis is powerful, no question about it.
But you can’t be hypnotised unless you want to.
An unwilling mind is not susceptible to hypnosis as far as I know.
So yeah most horror stories are just that, stories.
In my experience harmless hypnosis, like meep when your nose is touched is something I’m susceptible to cause my subconscious doesn’t worry and it’s safe and fun.
I really enjoyed that stuff.
Other more extreme stuff doesn’t work on me cause I worry too much.
So yeah start with something fun and harmless and see if you like it^^
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 08:11 PM   #4
Filthycumguzzler

I might as well ask if anyone would like to share any hypnosis experiences they’ve gone through. I’m curious to hear what fun stuff you might get up to with it!

Limits Public, face pics, family,

Please PM me for more dares or questions!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87892 PM Dares!
Filthycumguzzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 10:39 PM   #5
minimarshmellow
Distinguished Member

I know lots about hypnosis! It is true that even when in a hypnotic state, you will only do things you are willing to do. The problem comes in when not nice people use a mix of gaslighting and NLP to convince the person being hypnotized that this is what they really want. Yes it does work, yes those people are assholes and you should stay far far away. As with all kink, negotiation and consent are key.

As far as experience, personally I have only entered into a hypnotic state by using files and some self hypnosis techniques. However, I did get to see a ton of real life hypnosis when I went to Charmed 2019, which is an erotic hypnosis convention. I wrote a blog about the convention here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89137 I am more than happy to talk more about it! I love hypnosis because it has really helped with my mental health.

The possibilities with hypnosis is unlimited. I have seen things like hands free orgasms, being bound without any actual binding, bimbo states, pleasure conditioning, seriously, there are so many things you can do with hypnosis.

Married. Asexual. Certified Professional Hypnotist. Wholesomely Evil.
Neurodivergent. Official Snack Professional.

Ask me all of your hypnosis questions HERE!
minimarshmellow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk