Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-02-2020, 10:53 PM   #1
DiaperAngel
getDare Sweetheart

Default Diaper girl wants dares

New to this site, just joined tonight. I'd like some diaper tasks/dares to get me started

I want to be your diaper slave. Whatever dares I get (within my limits) I will do no questions asked. Short tasks or all day wear, I will do it all!

limits: food, shit, extreme public, blood, face pics

Last edited by DiaperAngel; 10-06-2020 at 09:38 PM.
DiaperAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 10:54 PM   #2
Submissy250

I dare you to open your back door wearing only your diaper and stay there until you have to pee. Once you pee you may close the door, but you must keep the diaper on 15 more minutes.

Slave to MeisterRebus. He controls me and what I can and cannot do. He is very experienced, patient, and always there for me.

Likes: submission, window exposure, nipple torture, bondage, mild pain, being controlled.

Dislikes: pee, pictures with face, pictures posted anywhere

Limits: scat, blood, social death, family, illegal, outdoor nudity

Kik: submissy250
Submissy250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 10:56 PM   #3
DiaperAngel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissy250 View Post
I dare you to open your back door wearing only your diaper and stay there until you have to pee. Once you pee you may close the door, but you must keep the diaper on 15 more minutes.
Thank you! I will do this right now
Old 10-02-2020, 11:35 PM   #4
DiaperAngel
getDare Sweetheart

Dare completed! Up for some more 24 or short tasks

LIKES: diapers, humiliation, roleplay (Dm me for more detail).

HARD LIMITS: food, extreme public, blood, face pics, edging, sensory deprivation, enemas/suppository
Old 10-03-2020, 12:31 AM   #5
SmellyMelly
getDare Devil

Wear your nappy until you wet it twice and then leave it next to your bed when you go to sleep. Enjoy the smell!
SmellyMelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 04:10 AM   #6
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

Next time you go out, drink 1L 30 minutes prior to leaving and another just before you leave. Put on a good diaper and a short skirt, just long enough to cover the diaper unless you have to bend for some reason. Be like this until your diaper is wet enough to leak fairly well. Wet it once more, if possible, then you are to go to restroom and remove it and remain bare bottomed until home.

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Cueball9802 for this post:
Old 10-06-2020, 07:21 AM   #7
rhl
getDare Succubus

Tomorrow morning let's put 3on a diaper, then a nice pair of leggings. We want the outline of the diaper to be obvious for the day. Your top must not cover the cheeks.
Now go and do your normal things for the day.
You are permitted to leave the diaper off during work or school. But can nor enter any other building without the diaper on.
If needed, carry the visable diaper into the store or mall. Head for the restroom and but it on.

If you feel ine diaper is not bulky enough to satisfy me. Then add two diapers.

Yes I'm aware you may not be ready for this yet, but please think about it.

I was blackmailed to do this but with a very full diaper. A boy who looked about 14-15 followed me around the supermarket taking photos. I had to stand there and let him.
The following user says Thank You to rhl for this post:
Old 10-06-2020, 09:09 PM   #8
DiaperAngel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
Tomorrow morning let's put 3on a diaper, then a nice pair of leggings. We want the outline of the diaper to be obvious for the day. Your top must not cover the cheeks.
Now go and do your normal things for the day.
You are permitted to leave the diaper off during work or school. But can nor enter any other building without the diaper on.
If needed, carry the visable diaper into the store or mall. Head for the restroom and but it on.

If you feel ine diaper is not bulky enough to satisfy me. Then add two diapers.

Yes I'm aware you may not be ready for this yet, but please think about it.

I was blackmailed to do this but with a very full diaper. A boy who looked about 14-15 followed me around the supermarket taking photos. I had to stand there and let him.
Not ready for this yet, but thank you for the dare! Do you have any more less out there?

HARD LIMITS: food, extreme public, blood, face pics, edging, sensory deprivation, enemas/suppository
Old 10-07-2020, 07:46 AM   #9
rhl
getDare Succubus

DI was aware that you are not ready, but I think the limits should be pushed until you are ready. In my case I had someone pushing my limits. The alternative I was given was even worse.
One step would be to chose a day that while at home, only a diaper and t- shirt may be worn, no bra allowed. Bonus points if you answer the door or get the mail in this outfit.
Of course toilet usage is off bounds during this day.
BTW: this thread should have been on the Asking for a dare board, not on the I'll give you a dare.

Last edited by rhl; 10-07-2020 at 07:49 AM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to rhl for this post:
Old 10-09-2020, 01:48 PM   #10
DiaperAngel
getDare Sweetheart

Bumping this thread!

Old 10-09-2020, 04:07 PM   #11
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

Drink a few glasses of water wearing your diaper. Then go to your bed and kneel on it while putting a pillow between your legs. Hump the pillow and ride it to edges until you are very desperate to cum and also desperate to pee. When you cannot hold your pee anymore, you will ride faster until you cum and while you enjoy your orgasm you will immediately relief yourself and pee. After cumming and peeing stay in the wet diaper for another 30 min before cleaning and changing the diaper.
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to matdoc for this post:
Old 10-10-2020, 08:22 AM   #12
WayTooManyOstriches

You are only allowed to change 2 times today. One in the morning and the last time at night before bed. At no point can you use the potty. How long can you keep dry?
WayTooManyOstriches is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to WayTooManyOstriches for this post:
Old 10-16-2020, 11:06 AM   #13
DiaperAngel
getDare Sweetheart

Bumping this thread!

Old 10-20-2020, 09:14 AM   #14
DiaperAngel
getDare Sweetheart

Bumping thread again!

Old 10-20-2020, 09:26 AM   #15
Klickfoot

Take two diapers, and cut slits along the bottom/crotch area of just one of them (keep it nice and folded like it is originally packaged). Then put them both in to a completely opaque big black trash bag. Mix it up really well, let it sit for half an hour, come back and mix it up again, the point is so without peaking or cheating, you really don't know which is which. Then, close your eyes (or use a blindfold) and reach in and carefully pick one out, don't cheat by peaking or trying to feel around for the slits, the point is you are supposed to not know which one you picked. Then with eyes still closed, carefully put the diaper on and tape it up, then put on some pants over the diaper. You should now be diapered like you normally would, and with your pants on you have no idea if you are wearing a regular diaper, or a sabotaged one.

Now it's fun time. Make sure to drink a lot before leaving, like 500-1000 mL water. Now go to the movie theater. You can go see any movie of any length, but make sure to get a giant beverage to drink while you watch it. You know your own bladder capacity, drink enough so that you will Really wet yourself big time while watching the movie, enough to fill up your diaper completely. Now here's the risky part, which diaper did you put on? Was it the normal one, and it will hold it all? Or was it the sabotaged one, and you will soon have a giant wet spot all over your crotch and ass? You won't know until it happens. You might not even know for sure until the movie is over and the lights go on, cause you didn't feel anything. Did the strangers sitting next to you notice you wetting yourself? Maybe they just suspect something because your diaper caught it all, or maybe they can see the giant piss stain on your crotch. Can you see it? Even if you can't see it, you might have to wait until the lights come on. The rules of this are you are not allowed to leave your seat (unless it's to get a refill) and not use the public bathroom, and you MUST wet yourself during the movie (that's kind of the entire point of this dare, is taking the risk, leaping in to the unknown).

So, are you willing to take the gamble? Maybe you'll get lucky. And maybe you'll get utterly humiliated
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, diaper, girl, humiliation dare