Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 04-17-2024, 02:56 PM   #1
MattC

Male 27/male/dom seeks any age/male/sub in any place (actually 23)

27/male/dom seeks any age/male/sub in any place (actually 23)

subs,

I’m currently searching for an obedient slave to use for my pleasure that can keep me entertained. Ideally, someone who gets pleasure out of being ordered around and made to obey and understands that their place is under superior males. I’m looking for a slave that enjoys obeying orders and gets off on being used and denied because I say so. I promise it’ll be fun for me… and maybe you, too

I have a wide range of kinks, but they aren’t set in stone and can be adjusted based on the slaves likes/limits. The more similar our likes, however, the more likely we are to have fun . Some of my kinks are: edging, orgasm control, anal, dice/chance games, light cbt, dice games, forced workouts. More likes can be added based on how we get along.

I’m looking for a sub around the same age as me, and the more kinky and slutty the better. I usually prefer subs who have average, fit, or slim bodies, but I’m open to most subs as long as they’re obedient. Having toys is also a plus but not necessary.

If you’ve read this far and are still interested, feel free to message me on kick: MC528528. Message me with your kinks and limits. Sending a body pic is also a big plus. Depending on how obedient you are, I could also send pictures of myself, too. I look forward to hearing from you subs.

-Master Matt
MattC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 12:39 PM   #2
sreyo_bd

Greetings!
I will serve master/mistress 24/7
I have toys , pretty sexy in figure
Btw i am boypussy .
Kik: sreyo_bd
Telegram: QQTeaa

Please let me please you
sreyo_bd is offline   Reply With Quote