Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-03-2024, 01:47 AM   #1
cosmic.sun

Female 22f Diaper Punishments!

I’m finally back in diapers after not wearing for over a month! I have been wearing panties and using the big girl potty even though I know I shouldn’t.

I told someone online about my extended break, and they said that I deserve to be punished. So I’m here asking you all to punish me as you see fit. Please do not hold back, I need to learn my lesson!

Likes, dislikes, and limits are in my signature along with a list of toys and supplies I have.

(Also, I cannot wear real diapers 24/7, but I can wear pullups 24/7 if I need to!)

loves: diapers, ageplay, ass & pussy spanking, pee/toilet control, orgasm control/denial, hidden public, forced wetting, light anal, light pain

likes: bdsm, nipple play, simulated messing (ex: the banana trick)

dislikes: hard pain, messing

limits: orgasms, permanent, pics/vids, family/friends, non-hidden public

toys: diapers, pull-ups, vibrator wand, anal plugs, dildos, speculum, nipple/clit pumps, leather paddle
cosmic.sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 02:41 AM   #2
Bimbohorsey

Default a diapered day in the mall

"Hey there! How about we go on a little shopping trip and do some errands? First things first, I want you to start off by drinking one liter of water while preparing at home. Next, insert your butt plug and attach your nipple clamps. Then, give yourself a light spanking - one strike for every day without being diapered on each cheek.

After that, edge and then repeat the spanking and edge again to get you in the right mood. Put on a thick diaper and prepare another one for later. Wear an outfit with tight-fitting pants and no jacket that could hide it.

Once everything is done, remove the nipple clamps and put them in your purse, next to your spare diaper. Make sure they're visible when you reach into your purse. Have a last glass of water and drive to the mall with toilets. Do your usual errands, but remember to pick things up from the lower shelf whenever you see an attractive man. Drink another half liter of whatever you desire while on your way.

After completing your usual errands, head to the toilet, attach your nipple clamps and edge again in your diaper before changing it. Edge once more, then buy a pack of adult diapers before being allowed to edge again in your car and drive home. Here's a little twist - you will write a detailed report about your day, including everything you left out. If you skip any part of the dare, be prepared for a punishment!"
: Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat
Bimbohorsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 09:27 AM   #3
cosmic.sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimbohorsey View Post
"Hey there! How about we go on a little shopping trip and do some errands? First things first, I want you to start off by drinking one liter of water while preparing at home. Next, insert your butt plug and attach your nipple clamps. Then, give yourself a light spanking - one strike for every day without being diapered on each cheek.

After that, edge and then repeat the spanking and edge again to get you in the right mood. Put on a thick diaper and prepare another one for later. Wear an outfit with tight-fitting pants and no jacket that could hide it.

Once everything is done, remove the nipple clamps and put them in your purse, next to your spare diaper. Make sure they're visible when you reach into your purse. Have a last glass of water and drive to the mall with toilets. Do your usual errands, but remember to pick things up from the lower shelf whenever you see an attractive man. Drink another half liter of whatever you desire while on your way.

After completing your usual errands, head to the toilet, attach your nipple clamps and edge again in your diaper before changing it. Edge once more, then buy a pack of adult diapers before being allowed to edge again in your car and drive home. Here's a little twist - you will write a detailed report about your day, including everything you left out. If you skip any part of the dare, be prepared for a punishment!"
Thank you for this! I will plan to complete it on my next day off from work!

loves: diapers, ageplay, ass & pussy spanking, pee/toilet control, orgasm control/denial, hidden public, forced wetting, light anal, light pain

likes: bdsm, nipple play, simulated messing (ex: the banana trick)

dislikes: hard pain, messing

limits: orgasms, permanent, pics/vids, family/friends, non-hidden public

toys: diapers, pull-ups, vibrator wand, anal plugs, dildos, speculum, nipple/clit pumps, leather paddle
cosmic.sun is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, diaper, diaper punishment, punish me, punishment