Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-16-2023, 04:40 PM   #1
littleslutz

Band-Aid Exposing and humiliating punishment for being a whore

I've been such a whore. Ive been procrastinating on homework and even calling out of work once just to pleasure myself. I need to be severely put in my place.
I want several very humiliating punishments that involve doing things outside or in front of a window. Please be as mean, degrading and humiliating as you can be. I promise to reply or message back to every person who gives me a punishment.

I prefer it to be a reply to the post, but I will respond to PM's as well. Thank you.

Toys: 7inch dildo, 8inch dildo(never used), wand vibrator, egg vibrator with remote, paddle, several belts, rope, several clothespins, toothpaste and most common household items.

Likes: piss, extreme humiliation, extreme degrading, extreme bondage, pain, punishments, object insertion, in public with no undergarments, teasing, forced orgasm, female chastity, orgasm control, many other I can't even think of lol

Dislikes: anal, edging, fully public, ice, wax

Limits: blood, knives, puke, intense breathe play, scat, farting
littleslutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 05:28 PM   #2
akechi106
getDare Sweetheart

Well, this punishment is to be done outside.

Items needed:

-All of your personal pleasure toys

-Rope

-String

-Marker, Black

- Paper/Cardboard (optional, unless bodywriting is a problem)

-Clothespins (optional, unless you need to use paper/carboard)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time to Administer Punishment: Start of the Afternoon 11:00 A.M.

Time limit: 1 hour

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For this punishment, you will need to find an area, one where you can be hidden in public, but not too well hidden, a place where you might be seen but only the very small chance that you could be. Because you will be completely naked.

You will need to take the string and tie all of your personal toys to it, ( both dildos, the wand,egg, etc. etc.) and hang them acoss your body, not just your neck, but woven around your body. Once those are covering your body, across your body start on your upper chest, above your tits, you will right, "Pleasure Whores Toys", upon your stomach, "Well Used Toys". (if Paper/Carboard is used for signs instead, then you will use clothespins to drape them on the String.

Once this is done, you will take the rope and tie it around your left ankle then your right wrist and the your left wrist and then your right ankle. enough so it is not too taught when you are standing straight.

Lastly, you are going to make sure you are standing straight, basically at attention, pick a spot in front of you and stare at it, do not look away, and Repeat this Phrase, "I am a Naughty Pleasure Whore, My holes are for others pleasure and not my own. My pleasure does not matter, only the pleasure of others matters to this Pleasure". You will recite this for the entire Time Limit out loud, not too softly, but not too loudly. Just Loud enough that it might be heard, but at the smallest of chances.

Optional: Repeat this Punishment Daily for 2 weeks.

Punishment must be done at least once, as it is Mandatory to do once.

a challenge i made for all the women of getdare, and im proud of it too since it took a bit to make it up.

My new ad, thought i needed to update it and post a better one.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=338899

Currently Kik is on the Fritz for me, so I can only use google hangouts/chat. So I may PM you to see if that is fine for you as an alternative.
akechi106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 10:19 PM   #3
littleslutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by akechi106 View Post
Well, this punishment is to be done outside.

Items needed:

-All of your personal pleasure toys

-Rope

-String

-Marker, Black

- Paper/Cardboard (optional, unless bodywriting is a problem)

-Clothespins (optional, unless you need to use paper/carboard)

Time to Administer Punishment: Start of the Afternoon 11:00 A.M.

Time limit: 1 hour

For this punishment, you will need to find an area, one where you can be hidden in public, but not too well hidden, a place where you might be seen but only the very small chance that you could be. Because you will be completely naked.

You will need to take the string and tie all of your personal toys to it, ( both dildos, the wand,egg, etc. etc.) and hang them acoss your body, not just your neck, but woven around your body. Once those are covering your body, across your body start on your upper chest, above your tits, you will right, "Pleasure Whores Toys", upon your stomach, "Well Used Toys". (if Paper/Carboard is used for signs instead, then you will use clothespins to drape them on the String.

Once this is done, you will take the rope and tie it around your left ankle then your right wrist and the your left wrist and then your right ankle. enough so it is not too taught when you are standing straight.

Lastly, you are going to make sure you are standing straight, basically at attention, pick a spot in front of you and stare at it, do not look away, and Repeat this Phrase, "I am a Naughty Pleasure Whore, My holes are for others pleasure and not my own. My pleasure does not matter, only the pleasure of others matters to this Pleasure". You will recite this for the entire Time Limit out loud, not too softly, but not too loudly. Just Loud enough that it might be heard, but at the smallest of chances.

Optional: Repeat this Punishment Daily for 2 weeks.

Punishment must be done at least once, as it is Mandatory to do once.
Yes sir, I will do this probably every other day for the next week and i will report back to you. thank you.
littleslutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 11:23 PM   #4
akechi106
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleslutz View Post
Yes sir, I will do this probably every other day for the next week and i will report back to you. thank you.
Do not thank me Quite yet, this is a punishment, so you probably should wait on that and see if I really should get a thank you or not. lol

a challenge i made for all the women of getdare, and im proud of it too since it took a bit to make it up.

My new ad, thought i needed to update it and post a better one.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=338899

Currently Kik is on the Fritz for me, so I can only use google hangouts/chat. So I may PM you to see if that is fine for you as an alternative.
akechi106 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
orgasms, pain, public, punishment, whore