Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-01-2018, 08:14 PM   #1
dare2be

Wink Train all of my holes F/19

I'm participating in JuNO with my own twist. I feel that I've relied far too much on my clit and as such I've put myself on clit denial through the month of June.

I'd like to train all of my holes, both to be able to edge from penetration, and to service others better. I really need to get better at anal/vaginal/oral.

I'll try to accept most dares. These can be daily/weekly rules or dares. Just to note, I'm currently home from university and staying with my parents. I'll also be on a vacation during this month. Maybe dares for the plane, too? I'll be traveling with a friend.

Edit: I forgot to mention, you can also torture my tits/nipples, too, as my clit is off limits (aside from chemical play/torture).

------

likes: edging/denial, minor nipple pain, small insertions, hidden public.

dislikes: large insertions, nipple/clit pain, tigerbalm/peppermint oil/toothpaste, enemas, oral training.

limits: public/pics, family/friends, things that could cause permanent damage, ass-to-mouth, scat/piss.

Toys: 8in dildo, metal plug, bobby pins, hanger with clips, tigerbalm/peppermint oil/toothpaste, golf balls, two belts, assorted household items, bullet vibe that currently needs batteries. Oops. (note, I can purchase more things if required!)

Last edited by dare2be; 06-05-2018 at 04:11 PM.
dare2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 08:35 PM   #2
Zacrow420

Smile

Every time you leave your house you must put toothpaste all over your butt plug and insert it in your ass. You csn olny remove it once you enter the house again. If you push it out during your day out then as soon as you get into your house you must put tge butt plug into your mouth and insert your 8 inch dildo into your ass instead. If you want to cum then you must stand bent over in your window until you cum.
Good luck

Femdom, forced orgsum, light public, light anal, teasing
Dislikes
Humiliation, cum denial
Limits
Pain, blood, family

Im willing to try somthing atleast once and with more expirence i will add to each list

Currently dont own any toys but if needed i might be able to ask mommy
Zacrow420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 08:39 PM   #3
dare2be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacrow420 View Post
Every time you leave your house you must put toothpaste all over your butt plug and insert it in your ass. You csn olny remove it once you enter the house again. If you push it out during your day out then as soon as you get into your house you must put tge butt plug into your mouth and insert your 8 inch dildo into your ass instead. If you want to cum then you must stand bent over in your window until you cum.
Good luck
I don't think I can follow this rule while on vacation but I'll do it while I'm here!

Rules:
1. Every time I leave the house, I must insert my buttplug coated in toothpaste.
Old 06-01-2018, 09:31 PM   #4
centurion01
getDare Addict

2. Each day when at home you'll thrust your ass 500 times with the dildo, no lube. Wear bobby pins on each nipple and your clit, start with and every 100 thrusts recoat your exposed clit with peppermint oil.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 09:44 PM   #5
MattS87

Rule 3.

You will whilst naked in front of a mirror. Insert your 8 inch dildo and ride it for 10 minutes or until you edge which ever comes first. (no orgasms though),

Likes: clamps, cum challenges, Anal, bondage games, pee, hidden public

Dislikes: poop, eating cum, public, blood, lasting marks.

love receiving and completing challenges from dominant females let me try and please you.

Willing to give challeneges to submissive and or willing Females!!

Feel free to ask me anything I'll more than likely answer it or do it
MattS87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 10:19 PM   #6
dare2be

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
2. Each day when at home you'll thrust your ass 500 times with the dildo, no lube. Wear bobby pins on each nipple and your clit, start with and every 100 thrusts recoat your exposed clit with peppermint oil.
I don't think I can do it without lube! The dildo is really large. I can barely fit it in my pussy.

Will you punish this slut for the modification?
Old 06-01-2018, 10:23 PM   #7
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Hope you like these:

While on vacation:
1) always carry your dildo with you.
-- can be in purse, handluggage, pockets, pussy, ass, ... as long as it never leaves your side --
2) whenever on a plane, for at least 1/3 of the flight, have the dildo put into your pussy.
3) if using a toilet stall, you must strip completely upon entering, and ride the dildo for 2 minutes before going along with your business. Get dressed again only right before leaving the stall.
4) each morning roll a dice, eyes are the maximum number of clothing allowed to wear that day, excluding footware. You can have a re-roll, at cost of 2 eyes from the next roll. (f.e.: if rolling 5 at reroll, that'll be 3 instead)
If - worse case scenario - ending up under 1, you are allowed previous roll items to wear, after edging as many times as eyes to make up for. (ex.: 1st roll = 2; 2nd roll = 1 (-1); 3 edges to get from -1 to 2)

Have fun!
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 10:31 PM   #8
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Preparation for rule 4:

You'll go to a sex shop to buy yourself a long thind dildo like this one:
https://cdnvo.luscious.net/LivingSpe...r_1280x720.jpg
Don't pick a too thick one thought. To shop this you'll be butt plugged, pantyless and wearing heels, a very deeply cleavage revealing top and no panties.

Rule 4:
Each day you'll practice deepthroating during 15 minutes.
To do it you'll be naked on your bed laying on your back, legs bended with your feet flat and thigh spread, your vibe in your pussy on mid power.
Put your head on the edge of the bed to align your throat and start practicing.
This rule applies until you can swallow it all without cumming from your cunt stimulation.

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 10:49 PM   #9
dare2be

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrazy View Post
Hope you like these:

While on vacation:
1) always carry your dildo with you.
-- can be in purse, handluggage, pockets, pussy, ass, ... as long as it never leaves your side --
2) whenever on a plane, for at least 1/3 of the flight, have the dildo put into your pussy.
3) if using a toilet stall, you must strip completely upon entering, and ride the dildo for 2 minutes before going along with your business. Get dressed again only right before leaving the stall.
4) each morning roll a dice, eyes are the maximum number of clothing allowed to wear that day, excluding footware. You can have a re-roll, at cost of 2 eyes from the next roll. (f.e.: if rolling 5 at reroll, that'll be 3 instead)
If - worse case scenario - ending up under 1, you are allowed previous roll items to wear, after edging as many times as eyes to make up for. (ex.: 1st roll = 2; 2nd roll = 1 (-1); 3 edges to get from -1 to 2)

Have fun!
I don't know if I can bring the dildo on the plane—I always seem to have my luggage searched. But I'll bring a cylindrical object that I can use as a dildo, if you'll allow me to adjust your rules.
Old 06-01-2018, 10:51 PM   #10
dare2be

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattS87 View Post
Rule 3.

You will whilst naked in front of a mirror. Insert your 8 inch dildo and ride it for 10 minutes or until you edge which ever comes first. (no orgasms though),
Is this daily, or just a dare?
Old 06-01-2018, 10:54 PM   #11
dare2be

My rules so far:

For the month of June:
1. Every time I leave the house, I must insert my butt plug coated in toothpaste.
2. 500 anal thrusts with bobby pins on clit and nipples, reapplying peppermint oil to my clit every 100 thrusts.
3. [needs clarification]
4. 15 mins of deep throating practice with vibe inside of me daily.

For vacation:
1. Must have a "dildo" (like object) on me at all times, which I will have inside of me for 1/3 of my flight.
2. Must strip every time I enter a bathroom stall, fuck the dildo for two minutes, then redress.
3. I will roll two dice daily for the number of clothing items I'm allowed to wear.
Old 06-01-2018, 10:58 PM   #12
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dare2be View Post
My rules so far:
4. 15 mins of deep throating practice with vibe inside of me daily.
wear.
I had to precise that you must report the buying session and all your training sessions in this thread. Of course

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 11:00 PM   #13
dare2be

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyDaddy View Post
I had to precise that you must report the buying session and all your training sessions in this thread. Of course
Absolutely. Of course, sir
Old 06-02-2018, 12:13 AM   #14
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Yup, love the rules for your training.

Every day twice a day. Slide two fingers inside of your hole, and feel upwards, just behind the clit. You'll feel a different type of texture, almost like gum. Once you find this, start rubbing it nice and slow. You should enjoy the feeling, the more excited it gets you rub faster. In time you should be able to cum, and also start squirting. Again, do this exercise twice a day.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 09:49 AM   #15
MattS87

Quote:
Originally Posted by dare2be View Post
Is this daily, or just a dare?
This will be done daily of course

Likes: clamps, cum challenges, Anal, bondage games, pee, hidden public

Dislikes: poop, eating cum, public, blood, lasting marks.

love receiving and completing challenges from dominant females let me try and please you.

Willing to give challeneges to submissive and or willing Females!!

Feel free to ask me anything I'll more than likely answer it or do it
MattS87 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MattS87 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
holes, stretch, stretching, train, training