Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-19-2023, 03:59 PM   #1
tim777

Default Hidden public dare m/26

Looking for hidden public dares.

An example of what i have already done is putting in a butt plug took a bus and went shopping. But i now i want more risky stuff.

With hidden public i mean under my clothes but it's ok if there is a chance peopl see it. Like wearing women underwear and having the chance that someone sees it.

Naked only if it's in a place like a changing room in a chlothing store were the risk of getting caught is low unless they look through a gap in the curtain or something like that.

Other than that i'm open to everything involving my likes. I'm new to this site and public stuff so don't go to hard on me (atleast in the beginning)

Stuff i have that can be used: Glass dildo, butt plugs, different panties (no bra), anal vibrator, 2 small vibrators, Stockings, pantyhose, bodystockings.

I would be willing to buy stuff like a bra or diapers if it could be used in a fun dare.

Likes: Hidden Public/ Risky public (not caught), anal, scat, pee, crossdressing, nipple torture, light cbt, family/at home, Humiliation

Limit: Pics/Vids, Harsh pain, long term anything, public (getting caught)
tim777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 02:06 AM   #2
alishabubbles

Hello Dear.

I want you to wear your panties and pantyhose for your next shopping trip. You cannot wear socks. If you have open sandals, I order you to wear those instead of shoes.

buh bye
alisha

Alisha Bubbles,

Wanna be sissy submissive for an online Master/Mistress

My PM Dares

Kik: alishaabubbles

LIKES: Spanking/Pain, Bondage, Humiliation, Body Writing, Crossdressing
LIMITS: Anal, Insertion, Messy, Identity Pics/Cam
alishabubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2023, 01:48 PM   #3
tim777

Quote:
Originally Posted by alishabubbles View Post
Hello Dear.

I want you to wear your panties and pantyhose for your next shopping trip. You cannot wear socks. If you have open sandals, I order you to wear those instead of shoes.

buh bye
alisha

Thanks for the great dare.

I didn't have any open sandels but while doing this dare i saw a shoe store and had the idea to buy them there. Once i took my shoes off i made sure to take my time before putting on the sandals so the people around me cold see the pantyhose on my feet. It was really exciting and i leak quite alot of precum. After i bought them i went home in the sandals. I don't know if i was imagining things because i was so nervous but i felt like some people noticed what i was wearing and look at it for quite a long time.

I had a lot of fun doing this dare and if you have any other ideas i would love to hear them.

Likes: Hidden Public/ Risky public (not caught), anal, scat, pee, crossdressing, nipple torture, light cbt, family/at home, Humiliation

Limit: Pics/Vids, Harsh pain, long term anything, public (getting caught)
tim777 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
public