Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-27-2013, 01:19 PM   #1
nude.for.life

Default Michael's New Family

Click here to comment on the original thread!

Michael's shabby single bed creaked as he sat on the edge. It was early in the morning but he wasn't one to sleep in. He walked out into the small dining area where he saw some of his fellow orphans and walked over to the kitchen area.

"Morning Verna" he said to the founder of the orphanage.
"Good Morning, Mike." she replied politely. "Did you sleep okay?"
"Yes ma'am."

The run down orphanage didn't look like much but to Michael, it was all he'd ever known. He wasn't able to remember his family, his real family.

At about 1pm that same day, a couple knocked on the door of the orphanage. Verna greeted them and welcomed them in, sitting them down at a small table in front of Michael.

"Hi there, Michael" said the man. "I'm Mr. Jones and this is my wife, Mrs. Jones."
"Nice to meet you sir," replied 16 year old Michael.

After their meeting Michael went back to his room and awaited the news.

The door suddenly slammed open and Verna rushed in. "Pack your things!" she said "You're getting adopted!"

The Jones' had a large, two story house. If the orphanage was 2 stars, then this was 10. The wooden floorboards gave Michael a clear reflection of himself, the pristine carpets had not a spot of dirt on them.

"Time for you to meet our daughters." Mrs Jones said.

Mike was not yet informed about the Jones' daughters but he was keen to meet them. They filed down the stairs one by one looking quite orderly.

"Nice to meet you" the first girl said. "I'm Rachel," she signaled to the second girl, "this is Lauren, and this is Brooke."
"Nice to meet you all" Mike said politely.
"Hey, we were just about to get in the pool. Would you like to join us?"
"Serious? I didn't know you had a pool!" Mike said enthusastically. "I'd love to go in."

Mike was shown to his room and he immediately unzipped his suitcase and took out his bathing suit. He took of his shirt first and then his pants and underpants. He wasn't exactly bad looking. His brown hair sat nicely on his head, his figure was not perfect but he had decent muscle tone and visible abs. His dick was regular size and his tan lines were barely visible.

One of the girls knocked on the door and yelled for him to hurry up so he slipped on his bathing suit and went out to the pool with his towel.

They played around in the pool for a while before one of the girls suggested they play Marco Polo. Everyone else agreed and so they started. When Lauren got tagged she took so long to tag someone else until finally she dived correctly and tagged Mike on his thigh. She didn't say anything about where she had touched but Mike felt slightly embarrassed.

"Marco" he yelled.
"Polo" came the irritating reply.

He dived for one of the girls that he had somewhat cornered and tagged her right on the breast and accidentally pulling her one-piece down so that her perky pink nipple was showing.

When he opened his eyes he saw that Brooke was fixing her bathing suit and the other two girls were giggling.

"Oh crap, sorry." he said weakly.

Likes: Nudity! RISK of Getting Caught, Exercise/Fitness, Hidden Public, Spanking, Wedgies.
Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Piss, Poo, BDSM, Xdressing Will occasionally send pics.
Check out my stories; Michael's New Family (Completed): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150020 and Michael's New Family The Sequel - The Tables Turn http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149895

Kik: nude.for.life

Last edited by Leopard; 08-10-2013 at 09:29 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk