Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-11-2024, 11:52 AM   #1
wfhorny

Default Bored and alone

I have a few hours home alone, any ideas of what I could get up to?

Likes: (self) bondage, degradation, light pain play, masturbation instructions, gag/drool, role playing, clothes/underwear control, hypnosis, cnc play,

Toys: Dildo, bullet vibe, handcuffs, buttplug, any other household items (toothpaste, clothespins etc)

Limits: messy play, anything causing permanent damage, full frontal public, will not send pics or talk on any other app/website.
wfhorny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 12:12 PM   #2
hassns

Lets not waste the time.

Strip naked and plug your ass. Now put on some heels and a red thong and start cleaning the bathroom. Set a 5 min timer. When the timer is up, use the dildo to fuck your pussy and edge one time.
After the edge set a new 6 min timer and go on with the cleaning. When the timer ist up, one edge while fucking and so on.
Repeat this until the bathroom is clean

Limits: Family, public, illegal
hassns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 12:16 PM   #3
wfhorny

I don’t own any heels unfortunately! And my bathroom is also clean already, Sunday is my cleaning day

Likes: (self) bondage, degradation, light pain play, masturbation instructions, gag/drool, role playing, clothes/underwear control, hypnosis, cnc play,

Toys: Dildo, bullet vibe, handcuffs, buttplug, any other household items (toothpaste, clothespins etc)

Limits: messy play, anything causing permanent damage, full frontal public, will not send pics or talk on any other app/website.
Old 03-11-2024, 12:19 PM   #4
hassns

Then strip naked and plug your ass. Now do 25 squads. For erytime you lose the plug you have to edge after

Limits: Family, public, illegal
hassns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 12:20 PM   #5
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Put your handcuffs on and work that way for an hour
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 12:22 PM   #6
wfhorny

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Put your handcuffs on and work that way for an hour
I’ve actually finished work for the day!

Old 03-11-2024, 12:26 PM   #7
wfhorny

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassns View Post
Then strip naked and plug your ass. Now do 25 squads. For erytime you lose the plug you have to edge after
My ass is plugged now, 25 squats was fun but hard! Although I didnt lose the plug at all!!

Old 03-11-2024, 12:36 PM   #8
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfhorny View Post
I’ve actually finished work for the day!
Then naked if your not already, handcuffs behind your back and edge yourself on whatever you can find.
Old 03-11-2024, 12:38 PM   #9
wfhorny

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Then naked if your not already, handcuffs behind your back and edge yourself on whatever you can find.
I have a dildo should I bounce on that to edge?

Old 03-11-2024, 12:43 PM   #10
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfhorny View Post
I have a dildo should I bounce on that to edge?
Instead of the dildo find something around your apt you can edge on. Bedpost, toilet, counter edge.
Old 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM   #11
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Ooh I like this game..

Try inserting a butt plug and your egg vibe (with a full battery) and just go back to work.. Your challenge is to last 5 hours without orgasming and to go about your work as normal. As extra incentive, subtract the number of minutes you last without orgasming from 300. The result is the number of edges you will need to do after this before you are allowed your next orgasm. e.g so if you last 180 minutes you have 120 edges to do.
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk