Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 05-28-2019, 05:41 PM   #1
jh81

Default Help needed to test new cards-based games site

All,

Short story: I have a card generation "game" that i have created that I could do with some people to run through and have a look to see if it works for them. There are two cardsets loaded - one for erotic humiliation and the other for male exposure.

Simply go to site, select which cardset you want, and then the options you want to use, and it will generate a set of cards uniquely for you (with the settings you've created). You can then download the page and do them at your leisure. Using the same results page link between two people will generate different cards, albeit with similar "intensities"

The site is https://praedam.strangled.net

Longer story: I am writing an erotic story around this game. The idea came to me so I started fleshing it out. I need to re-learn PHP for a side project at work and have just coded it in the last couple of days as I brush up on my PHP skills. And then, once I've created it, it was easy to be able to pick up some pictures just to complete the look.

I know the harder levels of the Praedam Dareset are a bit extreme; I want that for my story. I'm interested in (a) is the game engine something you'd enjoy (and if so what cardsets do you want?), (b) Does the idea work for you? What could be improved?
Limits: often face - scat/pee/vomit/etc - strong pain - friends/family/etc
Building "take-a-photo challenges" for exhibitionists:
Female - Male -WAM male

KIK: feistypuffin

jh81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 06:35 PM   #2
deutschsub132

I clicked through both options just to see what kinds of tasks were available. I love this idea! A potential improvement could be linking to external videos (such as a popper JOI for the poppers tasks).

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
99% Experimentalist
97% Submissive
97% Brat
97% Masochist
91% Voyeur
91% Exhibitionist
89% Rigger

Likes - Public, Denial, Chastity, Teasing, Watersports, Ruined Orgasms, Multiple Orgasms, Bondage, Verbal Degradation, Humiliation, Gunge, CBT

Dislikes - Pup play, Nipple torture, Dirty, Feet

Limits - Scat, family/incest, animals, blood, permanent, ass to mouth
deutschsub132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 07:20 PM   #3
deutschsub132

Actually went through and played! Message me if you'd like the link to my album.

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
99% Experimentalist
97% Submissive
97% Brat
97% Masochist
91% Voyeur
91% Exhibitionist
89% Rigger

Likes - Public, Denial, Chastity, Teasing, Watersports, Ruined Orgasms, Multiple Orgasms, Bondage, Verbal Degradation, Humiliation, Gunge, CBT

Dislikes - Pup play, Nipple torture, Dirty, Feet

Limits - Scat, family/incest, animals, blood, permanent, ass to mouth
deutschsub132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 11:44 PM   #4
jh81

Quote:
Originally Posted by deutschsub132 View Post
I clicked through both options just to see what kinds of tasks were available. I love this idea! A potential improvement could be linking to external videos (such as a popper JOI for the poppers tasks).
That would be an easy enhancement!
Female - Male -WAM male

Old 05-28-2019, 11:45 PM   #5
jh81

Quote:
Originally Posted by deutschsub132 View Post
Actually went through and played! Message me if you'd like the link to my album.
Would you want/be prepared to make your album public? (Someone DID want to play for exposure?! )
Female - Male -WAM male

Old 05-29-2019, 12:20 PM   #6
AmyneedsDares

Hey,
i have generated some different games and i like the way it works.

Is there a complete list of all cards?

I have mainly done the solo female and non-hetero female ones.
The difficulty through the tiers, is not constant or raising, sometimes a tier 2 can be harder than a tier 6 or 7. The last tier is kind of boring, as it always contains the same cards+1-2 random

also i would love to opt out or opt in (whatever is easier to program) for special kinks, lots of people have limits...
some stuff isn't doable for a solo player... some people are allergic to latex... some people dont like sharing pictures... the list goes on. Would be nice if you can make some preselection of stuff to include or exclude.

i have generated 10 random hard games (extreme is a bit to much for normal play, its more of a punishment) and just by looking, i would fail at least 8 or 9, just because there is stuff, i can't do because of different reasons(soloplayer, missing toys, limit violations) and i didn#T consider sharing images to public, as this is a no for me at all.

i would love to have a version without online exposure, doable as a soloplayer... and if i could exclude some stuff, i even would consider doing extreme versions

Toys, Likes and Limits

26 Female Switch
AmyneedsDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 01:00 PM   #7
jh81

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyneedsDares View Post
Hey,
i have generated some different games and i like the way it works.

Is there a complete list of all cards?

I have mainly done the solo female and non-hetero female ones.
The difficulty through the tiers, is not constant or raising, sometimes a tier 2 can be harder than a tier 6 or 7. The last tier is kind of boring, as it always contains the same cards+1-2 random

also i would love to opt out or opt in (whatever is easier to program) for special kinks, lots of people have limits...
some stuff isn't doable for a solo player... some people are allergic to latex... some people dont like sharing pictures... the list goes on. Would be nice if you can make some preselection of stuff to include or exclude.

i have generated 10 random hard games (extreme is a bit to much for normal play, its more of a punishment) and just by looking, i would fail at least 8 or 9, just because there is stuff, i can't do because of different reasons(soloplayer, missing toys, limit violations) and i didn#T consider sharing images to public, as this is a no for me at all.

i would love to have a version without online exposure, doable as a soloplayer... and if i could exclude some stuff, i even would consider doing extreme versions
Amy,

I am sort of planning to expose and open up the code and DB engine so that people can come up with their own cardsets. At the moment, the code doesn't allow me to say, "Declare if you have a dildo" and an anal dildo card will only show up if this is ticked. I can, in theory do that with a reasonable code change.

There are 700+ cards in the first cardset, but only about half are solo player friendly and a subset of those are female-friendly. An extreme play should return 50 cards, but so many get excluded. Some of the cards are linked and there are 120 categories, so you won't get "Wear a Kilt and Skirt" and "Wear a Kilt and Shirt Commando" cards in the same generated set, you'd get none or one.

I need more solo-friendly and female-friendly cards.

I'll send you a link from my dev box which allows you to see all 350 solo-friend female cards if you want to peruse it and let me know what you think

But yes, I'd totally take the ability to ask a few more queries and exclude cards on the basis of those responses as a required improvement.
Female - Male -WAM male

Old 05-29-2019, 01:20 PM   #8
AmyneedsDares

i found some nice ones, the list looks great for a 2+ player game and if you are into exposure (online and reallife)

my favourite for the female solo player one
Quote:
Wear feminine underwear in a public place for at least ten minutes. Submit a photograph and update to GetDare.

Toys, Likes and Limits

26 Female Switch
AmyneedsDares is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AmyneedsDares for this post:
Old 05-30-2019, 01:10 PM   #9
jh81

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyneedsDares View Post
i found some nice ones, the list looks great for a 2+ player game and if you are into exposure (online and reallife)

my favourite for the female solo player one

Easy if you the World Naked Bike Ride
Female - Male -WAM male

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, exposure, humiliation, nudity