Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-05-2017, 10:24 AM   #1
KittyGirl123

Default Fair Dares!!!

Well guys I'm going to a fair next weekend and you know what that means

I would like some dares that involve Edging, Masturbation, Nudity (of course), and risky stuff ( like almost being caught)!!

On the fair grounds, There is a huge hill where everyone parks at (most people walk around for a while though so many people will not be here), there is Horse stables that people can walk in with around 30 individual stalls, Down the hill there is the main fairgrounds where a lot of people are (rides, food, etc) and finally there is a big building with the washrooms and and many vendors.

I will be bringing some nipple clamps (clothes pins) Please incorporate these into some dares

Dislikes: Anal
Limits: Full Public, Purposefully getting caught, family/friends, bdsm, blood/damage, cum play, pee and poo/messy.

Thanks!!!!
KittyGirl123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 10:57 AM   #2
MsterG
getDare Sweetheart

I dare you to strip down to yout bra and panties at that site, put the clothes pins on, and crawl around that area, if anyone shows up, let them touch your body or pet you. Crawl down to the stalls and go into one and masturbate for 10 minutes. Flash any guys that come near you.
MsterG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 11:17 AM   #3
Lanceage
Baby Member

Default fair dare

here is something you can try out

This will only work if your wearing a semi see through dress/shirt with short skirt.

1. walk around the fair without any bra and count how many guys looked at your boobs. wear the cloth pins on your nipples if your feeling daring enough

2. for every 5th guy that you saw looking at your boobs your have to bend down and pretend to pick something up. roll up your skirt and flash your panties to any guy
for added effect (option 1 - stick a cloth pin to your panties and ask a guy to get it off for you. option 2 - no panties at all)

3. once you flash your panties to the 3rd guy, go to the wash room and masturbate, edging yourself. your only allow to cum after you edged 3 times. each time you cum you have to take a photo/vid of yourself cumming.

you can change the numbers around depending on how big or small and the number of people at the fair.
if you did this dare, send me the picture or vid as a report.
Lanceage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 11:57 AM   #4
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Wear only a rather short loose fitting t-shirt dress, preferably white and no undergarments. While walking through the crowded fair grounds every 5 minutes you will drop something and bend over to pick it up. You will plant your feet shoulder width apart and bend at the waist not the knees.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 02:32 PM   #5
Heath_Edger

If you are up that hill on the parking lot, start at one side and walk along the cars checking the license plates untill you spot one which first number is a 1. Take off your shoes and socks, leave them under the car and go find a license plate with the first number being a 2, take off your top, leave it hidden under the car and go look for number 3, take off your skirt or jeans and then move to 4, take off your bra and move to 5, place your nipple clamps and look for 6, lose the panties and go to 7, edge there. Go to 8 and edge again, go to 9 and edge again, go to a 0 and edge there again. Then retrieve your clothing in any order you want, but you can only dress yourself once you have retrieved all clothing.

Extra addition if you feel daring enough: before retreiving your clothes, find your way naked into the stables and edge there for 5 minutes with your eyes closed. Then go retreive your clothes. (You may change the edge into an orgasm here).

I hope you like it and if you go through with it, please let us know how it went

https://destroyable.io/5XQ81NH/
Heath_Edger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Heath_Edger for this post:
Old 09-05-2017, 02:37 PM   #6
KittyGirl123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath_Edger View Post
If you are up that hill on the parking lot, start at one side and walk along the cars checking the license plates untill you spot one which first number is a 1. Take off your shoes and socks, leave them under the car and go find a license plate with the first number being a 2, take off your top, leave it hidden under the car and go look for number 3, take off your skirt or jeans and then move to 4, take off your bra and move to 5, place your nipple clamps and look for 6, lose the panties and go to 7, edge there. Go to 8 and edge again, go to 9 and edge again, go to a 0 and edge there again. Then retrieve your clothing in any order you want, but you can only dress yourself once you have retrieved all clothing.

Extra addition if you feel daring enough: before retreiving your clothes, find your way naked into the stables and edge there for 5 minutes with your eyes closed. Then go retreive your clothes. (You may change the edge into an orgasm here).

I hope you like it and if you go through with it, please let us know how it went

I love this dare!!! So risky and is just my type of dare Thankyou! Will definitely do this
KittyGirl123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 04:12 PM   #7
TheDemandred

It sounds like a perfect skirt and no panties type adventure.
Your dare is to start the day with panties on. Take them off while on a ride.
Give them to the attendant on your way off the ride.

Pics aren't in your limits, I'd love to see some pics of you at the fair!
TheDemandred is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fair, nudity, public