Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-17-2013, 11:14 AM   #1
EasySlave

Default 30 diapers, 2 fleet enemas and choc lax dares

Hiiiii I haven't posted in a while! (:
I have ordered 30 diapers, 2 fleet enemas, and ex Lax chocolate.
I also have bananas, I can get marshmallows, and I have chocolate spread, marshmallow fluff, and other household foods and items like shaving cream.
If anyone would like they can come up with a day to day plan on my dares or pee holding dares, public hidden dares, etc.
I love shitting my diaper whilst out on a walk and peeing to the point it leaks.
I also have nipple clamps as well.
So feel free to post any dares you would like and ill be Sure to post a full report. (: thanks!
(posting from the toilet! Maybe it might be my last time to enjoy a comfy relaxed shit and pee!)
Also if there is anything else I should buy, I shall do so when I get paid in 2 weeks.
I am already buying an anal balloon. (: x

Limits Naked in public, pictures videos. Eating scat. Social suicide.

Current collection: 100 Diapers 50 Booster Pads, Pussy Pump, Nipple pump, Nipple Clamps, Tail buttplug, Inflatable dildo 9 inch, Butt plugs small, medium, large. Double dildo (for pussy and ass), Rope, cockring with dildo for Double penetration, Rabbit, Mini wand vibrator, twine
EasySlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 11:38 AM   #2
KinkyFella
getDare Sweetheart

Hi EasySlave

I like your kinkiness. Here are some tasks for you to do and rules to abide by.

You must drink 3 pints of water every morning or a juice if you prefer. Do you know how long your laxatives take to work?

Dare 1
Take your laxatives in the morning morning too and plan how long they take to be when you are out in public.

Now give yourself and enema and hold it inside. Then rub plenty of tabasco on your clit, pussy and into your pussy hole. Also rub some on your nipples and put on your clamps.

Put on a diaper, get dressed and go to a public place like a shopping mall, store etc. You may want to stick a maxi pad or two in there as well as there will be a lot of liquid and shit. Hold in your enema until the laxatives force the water and any shit out of your ass. pee at the same time. Do not remove your diaper after this and walk home.

Dare 2.
After drinking your 3 pints in the morning and taking your laxatives, cover your asshole, tits and pussy with tabasco and put on your diaper. Put your nipple clamps on then get dressed and go to the cinema. You must sit there in the theater and piss and shit yourself. you must not stand up to do this or leave your seat in any way, bum firmly pressed into your seat. Your shit must come out and spread all over your ass. Sit there like that for the rest of the film. You may want to wear a lot of perfume or something to mask any possible smell ;-)

Can you provide pictures for proof?

Last edited by KinkyFella; 09-17-2013 at 11:44 AM.
KinkyFella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 11:53 PM   #3
EasySlave

Thank you very much for your dares!
My enema will take 1-5 minutes. And the laxatives 6-12 hours.
I cannot provide pictures but I will be sure to go into detail.
I won't be doing the Tabasco sauce because it irritates my vagina too much and makes it swell, but I can put it on my nipples.
I'll be going to the cinema maybe next week. Xx

Current collection: 100 Diapers 50 Booster Pads, Pussy Pump, Nipple pump, Nipple Clamps, Tail buttplug, Inflatable dildo 9 inch, Butt plugs small, medium, large. Double dildo (for pussy and ass), Rope, cockring with dildo for Double penetration, Rabbit, Mini wand vibrator, twine
Old 09-18-2013, 11:11 AM   #4
EasySlave

Turns out the enema comes bigger than expected. Lol!
Anyone got anymore dares?
The diapers have arrived. X

Old 09-18-2013, 09:42 PM   #5
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I dare you to change a shitty diaper yourself in a stall in a multi-stall public restroom. After shitting the diaper but before you go to change find someone who has a baby with them and ask them if you can have a couple of wipes because you need to change yourself and forgot them at home.
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death"
- Patrick Henry - March 23, 1775
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 04:41 AM   #6
KinkyFella
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasySlave View Post
Thank you very much for your dares!
My enema will take 1-5 minutes. And the laxatives 6-12 hours.
I cannot provide pictures but I will be sure to go into detail.
I won't be doing the Tabasco sauce because it irritates my vagina too much and makes it swell, but I can put it on my nipples.
I'll be going to the cinema maybe next week. Xx
Ok great. I listed the Tabasco as you have it as a toy. You could maybe use toothpaste instead? What do mean the enema is bigger? Like the bag but of it?

Do you have a bicycle? If so you should take your laxative before you go to bed, drink 3 pints of liquid in the morning and 2 hours later go for a bike ride in a diaper. You may not set off back home until you have pissed and shit yourself sat on the bike seat. Try to piss and shit whilst riding, not sat still.

Every night before bed you must have your laxatives. You must also eat 3 large portion meals a day to give them something to work with ;-)

Do you drive? An hour after you have drunk your 3 pints and meal go for a long car journey or if you don't have a car get the bus and stay on it until it gets back to where you got on. Don't go to the toilet before this in the morning but relieve yourself whilst driving (or on the bus)
KinkyFella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 07:24 AM   #7
EasySlave

I just thought it was a smaller bottle. (fleet enema)
I try and avoid anything on pussy. I dont want it infected.

I dont drive so I will get the bus into town and go shopping then bus home.
thank you moxie also for your dare. I shall do that the same day I go to town. X

Old 09-19-2013, 04:15 PM   #8
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

For one day, try triple diapering yourself not changing for 24 hours ^^. Also you have to be out in public for 1 hour that day =P. Just something simple.

Enemas, Diapers, Edging, Teasing, Private, Pee, Furry/Kitty, Beginner Anal, Roleplay
Anal, Messy, Toothpaste, Short dares, Writing Stories, Bondage
Pain, Long dares, food, Cum Eating
Anyone finding out, Public, Pain, Poo, Family/Friends, Pictures, Body writing/drawing

=^.^=

I am a Cat =P! *Mew*=^w^=*Mew*
ShadowInTheDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, enema, laxatives, piss, shit