Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-25-2022, 04:59 PM   #1
SapphireRose

Alarm 28 trans man please add to my predicament

I have a year long rule in which for 24 hours every month, I must wear both my nipple chain clamps, and my Butt plug tail. I started this late this month. I have only 6 more days to complete this months requirement and 21 hours left to complete. I'm mostly only have the time to do so tonight, tomorrow and Tuesday. I already attached said clamps and inserted said Butt plug one hour ago.

This is already making me horny and almost feels easy. I'm asking for someone to add to my predicament for the rest of these 6 days, for more tasks to do.
For example you could require me to wear these when I go to sleep either just tonight, or both tonight and Monday night. You could add to the time. No more than 96 hours total for this month. You could have me pump my mini dick for a specific amount of minutes, or if someone already suggested the pump, you can add to that time. You could have me clamp my mini dick for x amount of time or add to that time. Or you could give me punishment tasks for incase I don't complete this months requirements.

All that I ask is that you stay within my limits and hopefully take some mercy on me. I will keep everyone updated here every time anything is added to this body or removed as well as the amount of time remaining

Toys, likes, dislikes, and hard limits can be found here

Want to control or contact me outside of getdare? Click here.

I am unable to orgasm by my self.
Due to a person above thread I must snap my mini dick upon every pm I receive until 3/28/2023.
SapphireRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 05:28 PM   #2
SapphireRose

My nipples are getting too sore so I'm taking off the clamps. That means 20hours left on the clamps.

I'm keeping the tail on, so 20 more hours to go with the plug.

Due to a person above thread I must snap my mini dick upon every pm I receive until 3/28/2023.
Old 03-25-2022, 06:53 PM   #3
SapphireRose

I just pulled out the plug.
Plug has 19 hours left while clamps have 20 hours left

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clamped, plugged