Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Should the key to my ankle cuffs be put in the locked bag?
Yes - my ankles will be cuffed 24/7 until the lock down is lifted 31 73.81%
No - keep the key accessible 11 26.19%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-02-2020, 11:17 AM   #31
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by moxie View Post
This pushes and may violate your limits so please let me know if it does.

You are eating and sleeping like a dog so you should go to the bathroom like a dog. For the duration of the lockdown you are not permitted to pee in a toilet. You can go anywhere else such as a sink or shower or the floor if you want.

An extra level would be you can't poop either. I will leave that up to your husband.

The only exception if you exclude poop- but don't abuse it - is if you accidentally pee while pooping.
Sorry but we both think that goes too far for us.

Locked in full chastity (belt, bra AND thigh bands) 24/7 for the whole of 2024
In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl
Vote here to add to my 2025

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Likes/Limits | About Me and PM Dares
Louise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 12:03 PM   #32
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

It was at or past your limits so no problem at all.
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to moxie for this post:
Old 04-02-2020, 01:50 PM   #33
cj07
Distinguished Member

With all plates apart from one step locked away. We need to make sure there is a strict punishment in place for you, any case of the items gets damaged.

Your husband should never have to touch the plates. You should serve it to him, lay table and move a dirty one away from him.

Due to wonderful users of getdare I am locked in permanent chastity with no escape
Please make my useles dicklett hurt
kik SlaveCraig

Likes: Pain, humiliation orgasm control, CBT, xdressing, teamviewer, spanking, mouthsoaping, cum eat dares
Limits Messy and Family and pictures until there is trust

PM DARES! I am desperate to serve.

Teamviewer open 610 235 806

cj07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 02:13 PM   #34
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj07 View Post
With all plates apart from one step locked away. We need to make sure there is a strict punishment in place for you, any case of the items gets damaged.

Your husband should never have to touch the plates. You should serve it to him, lay table and move a dirty one away from him.
Yeah I guess I'll be in trouble if I break one!

In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Old 04-04-2020, 02:01 AM   #35
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Interesting to see that even after saying that we'd decided not to drop the key to the ankle cuffs in the bag, people still voted in the poll 31-11 in the end.

We'll be going out to do the food shop this morning... This will be my first time going out since last weekend - barefoot and just in a dress. My ankle cuffs will also be taken off for the first time in 10 days

Old 04-04-2020, 03:48 AM   #36
cj07
Distinguished Member

Will be interesting how much does dress show off

I know in some places in UK couples can’t shop together so maybe you should just wear coat unzipped and just wait in car

Due to wonderful users of getdare I am locked in permanent chastity with no escape
kik SlaveCraig

Likes: Pain, humiliation orgasm control, CBT, xdressing, teamviewer, spanking, mouthsoaping, cum eat dares

Old 04-04-2020, 07:21 AM   #37
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Will be interesting how much does dress show off

I know in some places in UK couples can’t shop together so maybe you should just wear coat unzipped and just wait in car

The dress is mid thigh length... So quite a bit! At least it's a lovely sunny day so a dress didn't look out of place... Being barefoot probably did though!

Yeah I know a week or so ago couples could shop together but they didn't allow it today so my husband gave me the shopping list while he went and waited in the car

Old 04-05-2020, 03:34 PM   #38
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:

So any suggestions on what my "strict punishment" should be if I break one of the plates? Not that I have, just wondering what might be in store if I do

Old 04-06-2020, 05:55 AM   #39
cj07
Distinguished Member

One punishment could be to take a cut your dress into smaller pieces

Another one could be unless you leave car outside you can’t wear dress and must change in car

A final one for now you must chained to bottom of bed and when your husband doesn’t need you he will chain you back up there

kik SlaveCraig

Old 04-06-2020, 01:28 PM   #40
rw789
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
A final one for now you must chained to bottom of bed and when your husband doesn’t need you he will chain you back up there
This gave me the idea of that he could also shorten the chain between the ankle cuffs.
rw789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 01:34 AM   #41
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by rw789 View Post
This gave me the idea of that he could also shorten the chain between the ankle cuffs.

He's actually done this today! He's put a padlock through the chain loops between the ankle cuffs and hidden the key somewhere in the house. I can only take the tiniest of steps now

Old 04-16-2020, 10:04 AM   #42
Louise1
getDare Succubus

So the UK lock down has been extended for at least another 3 weeks, with the next review on 7th May.

That means another 3 weeks with all my clothes locked away except for my coat, the one dress and the bikini we bought last weekend.

Other reason for posting here, I failed to do the washing up last night and this morning so my husbands plate wasn't ready for dinner this evening

Old 04-17-2020, 12:13 AM   #43
growler21d
Distinguished Member

As punishment for failing to have your husband's plate washed and ready, my suggestion is that you become his plate for at least 1 day. Any food which won't burn you will be placed directly on your body for your husband to eat from. Hot foods can be placed in a container which is then placed on your body.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 01:01 AM   #44
ro17uh

Have you done any home workouts? I would like you to take a dildo or a deodorant bottle or similar, and after warming up your ass with a butt plug, do the following:

Sit in a squat position with your back to the wall and the dildo/object position at your rear entrance. Hold the sit for as long as you can. Once you fail, you must collapse on the dildo and go balls deep. (Take care to use a flared end or a retaining device)

Likes: Anal, big cumshots, precum, edging, ball fondling, household objects, hidden public, pics (send & receive)
Dislikes: Unlubed/painful anal, pain, cold/ice, enemas
Limits: Pee drinking, ATM, socials, family, scat, diapers, permanent, age or pet play
Toys: S to XL plugs, Pure Plug 2.0, Pure Wand, inflatable plug, prostate plug, glass dildo.
ro17uh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 09:39 AM   #45
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler21d View Post
As punishment for failing to have your husband's plate washed and ready, my suggestion is that you become his plate for at least 1 day. Any food which won't burn you will be placed directly on your body for your husband to eat from. Hot foods can be placed in a container which is then placed on your body.
He has decided that this is my punishment for 2 days as I didn't do the washing up twice. He might even leave his washing up until just before his next meal

Advertisements
Kink Talk