Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-09-2020, 04:29 PM   #256
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

Put your anal beads in with much normal lube. Bind a small weight to them. Lay the weight on the ground when your squat. When you stand the weight should be of the ground. Now do weight lifts 10 times holding the beads in by clenching. If a bead slips out reinsert and add 5 repetitions to the weigh lift training. Gradually train and increase the weight you can lift.
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 03:03 AM   #257
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

Exercises:
- 100 lunges (wolf82)
- 100 lunges (wolf82)
- 100 lunges (wolf82)

- 100 lunges (wolf82)
- 100 squats (SweetT)
- 100 lunges (wolf82)

- 80 clams with resistance band (Chephren)
- 87 lunges (wolf82)
- 100 squats (JH_824)

- 100 squats (A2M2)
- 100 squats (trenho)

Plug time:
- 3 hours princess plug with soap as lube (LivvyF36)
- 5 hours princess plug with regular lube (Will90)
- 3 hours princess plug with regular lube (Chephren)

- 1 hour anal beads with regular lube (wolf82)
- 5 hours princess plug with regular lube (Control4U)
- 1 hour princess plug with regular lube (wolf82)

- 5 hours plug or 30 minutes ginger root (Chephren)
- 5 hours princess plug with regular lube (MrFrustration)
- 5 hours princess plug with regular lube (SweetT)

- 43 minutes anal minutes with regular lube (Chephren)
- 4 hours princess plug with soap as lube (Chephren)
- 5 hours princess plug with toothpaste as lube (A2M2)
- 5 hours princess plug with regular lube (trenho)

Orange symbolizes actions completed while I was gone
Pink symbolizes actions completed today

After doing so many lunges in 24 hours, my glutes and my thighs (!!!) are killing me.

I am considering closing this thread as I got news that my gym will be allowed to open way earlier than first estimated. They plan to open on monday. But I don't know. I've enjoyed this a lot so far... especially the days I had enough time to really interact with you guys

And, I haven't eaten anything unhealthy since starting the thread except one time when I went for ice cream with the girl friend who stayed with me for a while. So the thread definitely worked as I hoped it would!

click here to see my toys
likes: deepthroat training, pain, fucktoy conditioning, clit torture, being controlled.
dislikes: intense nipple pain, anal, denial, bladder control, humiliation.
limits: pics, public, permanent, messy, pussy stretching.

Rate and review my reports

Last edited by HoneyBlondie; 06-13-2020 at 06:19 AM.
HoneyBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 05:23 AM   #258
wolf82
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyBlondie View Post
I am considering closing this thread as I got news that my gym will be allowed to open way earlier than first estimated. They plan to open on monday. But I don't know. I've enjoyed this a lot so far... especially the days I had enough time to really interact with you guys
Pffft, who needs a gym when you have us?! We’re WAY more fun. Plus you can workout naked with us, what gym allows that!

Add jerking off a dildo for more arm work plus maybe something for your abs and you’ll be just as well-rounded as using a gym.

At the very least, I hope you’ll provide me a testimonial for my future personal training business

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 05:33 AM   #259
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Even if the gym opens there is no reason for the plug/bead time to stop!

Maybe you could set out some of the excercises or classes you do in the gym here instead..
MrFrustration is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 06:39 AM   #260
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

You must look so ripped after doing all this. Not expecting a picture but it would be great to know how it’s all affected your appearance. You’ve been given a really thorough work-over! I hope you keep doing the shower/skin brushing tasks regularly. If you go to the gym you should still wear a plug. Also (and I wish I’d suggested this earlier) having vibrating toy strapped to your clit while you work out would be stimulating too...
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 07:15 AM   #261
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Pffft, who needs a gym when you have us?! We’re WAY more fun. Plus you can workout naked with us, what gym allows that!

Add jerking off a dildo for more arm work plus maybe something for your abs and you’ll be just as well-rounded as using a gym.

At the very least, I hope you’ll provide me a testimonial for my future personal training business
You can count of me for an excellent review I am pretty sure that 70 % of the assigned exercises were from you

You are right though.. I am not sure the other gym people would appreciate me being naked on the stairmaster... or maybe they would. A little too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycoldwater View Post
You must look so ripped after doing all this. Not expecting a picture but it would be great to know how it’s all affected your appearance. You’ve been given a really thorough work-over! I hope you keep doing the shower/skin brushing tasks regularly. If you go to the gym you should still wear a plug. Also (and I wish I’d suggested this earlier) having vibrating toy strapped to your clit while you work out would be stimulating too...
Very visibly obvious body transformations take more than a few weeks, and I already went to the gym before this. I just did higher reps to compensate for working with less weight. Besides, I was fasting quite a bit the first week. Too low calorie to build muscle.

That being said, I lost the quarantine-snacking weight. My skin is very soft and glowing. Most likely the combination of the detox caused by fasting, eating only healthy food and your additions to my shower routine. The "line"/shadow from the bicep has become much more pronounced on my arms - enough for my girl friend to comment on it. I can definitely see it and feel it myself too. Quite fascinating that my arms got so much stronger so quickly. Maybe it was just because the starting point was really poor. Progress is often more visible in the beginning of a journey. I used to prioritize booty, lats and cardio when I went to the gym. I tended to skip arms completely a little too often If you guys kept this up, I would be able to give a mean handjob in no time. I'm kidding, guys who are blessed with my intimate presence will want to try the wonders of my mouth or throat instead anyway

I am still more interested in building booty and lats than anything else, but it's nice to be stronger all around. The personal trainers of gD got me ready for tank top/sleeveless season!

likes: deepthroat training, pain, fucktoy conditioning, clit torture, being controlled.

The following user says Thank You to HoneyBlondie for this post:
Old 06-12-2020, 09:35 AM   #262
wolf82
Prodigy

Quote:
You can count of me for an excellent review I am pretty sure that 70 % of the assigned exercises were from you
Only 70 percent?! That's highly disappointing. I actually added up like a week ago all the exercises I assigned and have to admit it's higher than I imagined!

Quote:
I am still more interested in building booty and lats than anything else, but it's nice to be stronger all around. The personal trainers of gD got me ready for tank top/sleeveless season!
So does this mean we'll just give you some booty workouts from now on

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 01:10 AM   #263
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

I’m pleased to have contributed something that has made you soft and glowing all over - the combination of elements in this thread like exercise, stimulation and masochism partly in pursuit of physical self-improvement but also to turn you on is incredibly erotic. I wish I could arrange to get a device plumbed in like the one I pm’d about. Also, in sleeveless season, I’m imagining you dressing only in a sleeveless strappy summer dress and flip-flops (no underwear) enjoying the feeling of your smooth skin and toned, tingling body throughout the day...

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Old 06-13-2020, 06:33 AM   #264
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

Even though my gym opens monday, I think I'll wait at least two weeks before going there to avoid the wave of people who suddenly missed the gym once it was closed. People always want what they can't have. I imagine that it will be a lot easier to keep a safe distance to people in two weeks rather than right when the gyms reopen.

Do any of you have any suggestions for exercises and stretches that will make me stronger/more flexible for riding dick?

Unfortunately, I have somewhat limited flexibility (genetic), but I have done enough stretches throughout my life to reach average flexibility. I'll never be super flexible. If that was a realistic goal for me, I would definitely go for it... because I think it's really hot when sluts can be fucked in all kinds of crazy positions, but just because I can't get perfect, doesn't mean I can't improve.

Even though the idea of perfection is romantic, I think a lot of people defeat themselves before even starting by striving for perfection instead of striving to be better than they were yesterday.

Anyway, if any of your have ideas or tips for that. Please let me know

Old 06-13-2020, 04:10 PM   #265
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

I think yoga is the answer for strengthening your core, improving balance and flexibility which will improve your sexual performance and give you more options for positions. Sun salutations are a good place to start if you’ve not done it before. Yoga squats could be good for improving pelvic flexibility and maybe could be done over a vertical dildo for more stimulation. How about 50 sun salutations and a yoga squat, initially for 30 seconds but adding 15 seconds each day?

As sub:

Old 07-23-2020, 06:39 PM   #266
DareMan30

Princess Plug for five hours - subtract an hour for every 50 squats you can do

Bodily fluids only for lube

Cheers!
DareMan30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 07:37 PM   #267
TheMinnMan
getDare Succubus

Question Months later.

So with the holiday season approaching...are you keeping up a fitness plan to keep the holiday pounds off?
TheMinnMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 01:25 AM   #268
bdsmlover24

I'll add a princess plug for 5 hours and 100 squats

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk