Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-23-2012, 02:25 AM   #1
BtO
Distinguished Member

Female Hot week (for women)

Short Description:
Simple seven days dare for humble women! You will wear a short skirt and high heels seven days and obey all command you get.

Description:

Preparation:
You need different skirts (knee length and shorter) and shoes with heels.

Outfit:
The dare takes one week. You have to wear a short skirt and shoes with heels every day. You have to wear the skirt and shoes not less than 8 hours per day.
It is not allow wearing pantyhose. You can go out without stockings. You can wear strap-on stockings or a stay ups, but no pantyhose or leggings.
On the first five days you have wear every day a skirt that is shorter as your last skirt and heels that are higher as your last.

On day six and seven you can wear a skirt that is shorter or equal short as your last skirt. In addition, you wear shoes with heels that are higher or equal high as your last.

Obey:
Whenever you wear the skirt and heels, you do whatever anyone tells you, whether it be a coworker, a friend, or even a stranger. Questions like "Could you please..." or "Would you ..." are Commands too and so you will answer with "yes", always.

In that week everybody have the power to give you commands but nobody knows it. Only you know it.

(Exceptions: Don’t follow commands that lead yourselves or other in financial problems or hurt people. Use your common sense!
Online commands or commands from people who know of your dare don't count.)

Punishment:
Every day you can ignore three commands.
If you ignored one command, you have to take off your bra for the rest of the day.
If you ignored two commands, you have to take off yours pants for the rest of the day and the next day.
If you ignored three commands, you have to wear a five inches shorter skirt on the next day.

You will lose this dare, if you ignored four orders at one day or don’t accept the punishment.

Have fun
BtO

Last edited by BtO; 05-24-2012 at 05:45 AM.
BtO is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BtO for this post:
Old 05-24-2012, 02:28 PM   #2
aznmike

interesting dare but ive seen this already. Its called servant day on milovania.com or something like that.
aznmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 08:10 PM   #3
aliciabi
Distinguished Member

I've seen this on GD before as well. Save the reposting for content aggregators, please.
aliciabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 12:40 AM   #4
BtO
Distinguished Member

@aznmike: Yes, servant day is a similar dare, but servant day is a quite long-time dare. Hot week is short version of this dare. The idea of both are the same, but in detail they are very different.

@aliciabi: Thanks
Old 07-24-2012, 02:18 PM   #5
BtO
Distinguished Member

Is there no women, who will try my dare?
Old 11-10-2012, 09:43 PM   #6
Allison

I will try it, sounds like I'm going to end up going without pants one day
Allison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 04:56 PM   #7
evie.sub
gD king

i would love to do this dare, but i am always without bra and panties, and my skirts are allready short, so to get even shorter ones first 5days would leave me with a belt only.
evie.sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:07 PM   #8
xxxMichellexxx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliciabi View Post
I've seen this on GD before as well. Save the reposting for content aggregators, please.
Most dares posted here are re-posts in some way, shape, or form. It's the quality that counts and this gets a big for that.

If it weren't so cold outside, I'd actually consider trying it out.
xxxMichellexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:14 PM   #9
Allison

Okay, today I felt like a straight up slut bitch whore thing, everyone was looking at me like I had a foot growing out of my face. I wore a black skirt that was just above my knees and and 1 inch red heels, today I ignored three commands so I bought a new skirt and a new pair of heels and my feet are going to be killing me tomorrow.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:21 AM   #10
BtO
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allison View Post
Okay, today I felt like a straight up slut bitch whore thing, everyone was looking at me like I had a foot growing out of my face. I wore a black skirt that was just above my knees and and 1 inch red heels, today I ignored three commands so I bought a new skirt and a new pair of heels and my feet are going to be killing me tomorrow.
Thanks for your great report. I'm looking forward to your next days and wish you much fun.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:00 PM   #11
Allison

Today I wore a red skirt that was about mid thigh and some black boots that were killing me all day. I again ignored three commands so looks like tomorrow is going to be hell if today wasn't.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:42 PM   #12
evie.sub
gD king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allison View Post
Today I wore a red skirt that was about mid thigh and some black boots that were killing me all day. I again ignored three commands so looks like tomorrow is going to be hell if today wasn't.
how short is skirt at moment and how high heels?
what does it mean now that you didnt do the commands?
what commands did you ignore?
Old 11-13-2012, 07:17 PM   #13
Allison

I was wearing a skirt that was about ten inches long and the boots were 6 inches. Whenever you wear the skirt and heels, you do whatever anyone tells you, whether it be a coworker, a friend, or even a stranger. Questions like "Could you please..." or "Would you ..." are Commands too and so you will answer with "yes", always, until you decide you will ignore you can ignore three commands but you will get a punishment for it. I ignored "Would you buy me lunch", "Please come to our party" and "Let me give you a ride" I didn't want to go to the party because it was more than likely to have a ton of alcohol involved and I'm underage. And the guy that wanted to give me a ride creeps me out besides I have a car of my own.
Old 11-14-2012, 07:06 PM   #14
Allison

Today I wore a 5 inch blue skirt, and 6 inch red heels, starting to become more comfortable in skirts, and starting to get more attention from the guys. I'm so proud of myself because today I followed every command.
Old 11-15-2012, 02:37 AM   #15
evie.sub
gD king

What if a cute guy said: omg you look so hot i would like to fuck you right hete and now?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female, high heels, servant day, skirt, week