Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 01-27-2019, 05:21 AM   #1
Vinny96

Default Car dares

Im looking for some dares to do in my car. Something about being surounded is exciting. Let me know where to park and when and what to do. Post here or on my kik vince610

Likes: nude, poseing, masturebation, cumplay/control, pics, mild anal, mild public, outdoors, embarrassing questions

Dislikes: feces, piss, pain, long term, social suicide, i avoid face but depends on my mood really

Kik: vince610
PH account is: vinny610 (i have pics and vids there)
Amazon wish list: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1GJEO6RM0HLNM

Always looking for a mistress to tell to give me more tasks
Vinny96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 08:36 AM   #2
b4thefall88

Park in a busy suburban parking lot between the hours of 8am & 6pm - Target, Walmart, Barnes & Noble...all formidable locations for a good daytime automotive nudity. Be sure to park directly next to one vehicle that sits higher off the ground than yours. If you drive a midsize sedan, park next to a standard SUV. If you're sporting an SUV or minivan, park next to a commercial truck, etc. Remove one article of clothing every 2 minutes and toss each in the trunk from the driver's seat until you are naked (keep your footwear on though for safety ). Relocate to an empty lot where risk of being spotted is smaller. Hop out of the vehicle naked and walk around to the trunk to retrieve your clothes. Get dressed at the trunk and you're all set to drive home.
b4thefall88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
car, exhibition, kik, naked, public