Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-14-2018, 06:26 PM   #1
imhard

Default Driving around alone requesting dares asap 22/m will send pics for proof

Wow idk just in a horny mood and I'll be driving around for the next little bit! Just in more residential areas but I could make any "pit stops" to do something that you see necessary!! Please help!

Kik or pm me! Kik is in signature

Last edited by imhard; 07-14-2018 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Forgot to add kik
imhard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 09:06 AM   #2
tjpublic

Send a message via MSN to tjpublic

Here are a few of dares for you:

1. Take a picture with a stop sign, completely naked.

2. Take a picture with a road sign that has the first letter of your last name on it, completely naked.

3. Go to a public restroom, like at a highway rest area. You have to go in and use the stall, but you can't be wearing any pants or underwear when you enter or exit the stall. Take video or a photo before you enter the stall and after you exit.

4. Take your handcuffs with you. If your car can lock without having the key, stop on the side of the road leaving your car unlocked. Walk as far as you dare (at least 2 minutes) and leave your car keys and the handcuff keys. Return to your car, strip naked, lock the doors, and handcuff your hands behind your back. Close the car door and retrieve your keys. For added fun put on a cock ring too.

5. Take a naked picture with a national chain restaurant in the background.

6. Put on a pair of old clothes that you don't want anymore. Find a clothing donation drop box (usually in random parking lots around towns). Park in the farthest parking spot from the drop box. Go to the box, strip naked, and put your clothes in the donation box. Make sure you check the pockets, wouldn't want to donate your car keys leaving you stranded naked.
tjpublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tjpublic for this post:
Old 07-15-2018, 04:04 PM   #3
imhard

Wow those are some great dares! Thank you! I will do my best to complete them as you posted, I'll let you know how it goes when I do get around to it!

I do have a question about dare number 3 though? Do you mean walk in to the bathroom with clothes then leave my pants and underwear on the outside of the stall?
imhard is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
car, exhibition