Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-08-2017, 01:09 PM   #1
lostgirl254

Default Diaper and play BIRTHDAY road trip

I'm going on a 3 - 4 hour trip tomorrow (Friday) afternoon by myself, around 4 or 5 pm central time. LAXATIVES OFF LIMITS UNTIL THE TRIP BACK (suppositories are okay), I don't want to be shitting everywhere when I get to my destination. I will be driving back Sunday evening.

My 24th birthday is on Saturday, but I doubt I will be able to be diapered or play while I'm there.

I'm not a huge fan of full public, so I want to be wearing some kind of top at all times (don't want to get too distracted from driving).

Also, I need some suggestions of store-bought diapers that don't leak easily because the ones I have now are terrible (adjustable depends).

So, can I get some tasks for my birthday weekend? Doesn't have to be diapers, I like trying new things.

PM me or shoot me a message on kik at lostgirl254
lostgirl254 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 02:29 PM   #2
lostgirl254

anybody? :/
waiting on kik messages lol
lostgirl254 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 04:24 AM   #3
mattdon

As far as getting decent diapers, most medical supply stores will have decent brands (definitely better than Depends adjustable underwear).

For your dare for the return trip:

Diaper up, pop in a suppository, and put on a pair of loose fitting pants (these should be loose enough to slowly slide down/fall off if you don't pull them up). Stop at a rest stop or nature trail during your trip and go for a walk (preferably at least a mile). Every time you have to pull up your pants you must put on another diaper and you can't changed until the outermost diaper is almost leaking.
Loves: Banging Hoors, Eggs, Crabs, Boiling Denim

Kik mattddon
mattdon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
car, diaper, driving, kik, roadtrip