Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 09:53 PM   #1
LilAngel
getDare Addict

Default Beginning a New Life [FICTION]

This IS my first story so it might not be top notch. It's a bit slow at first but picks up pace later (around Part 3).

Introduction
The world’s best subs don’t suddenly belong to someone. They usually start with a few temporary Masters or Mistresses until they’re ready for a long term relationship. Most female subs prefer a little privacy at first; and chooses to find a Mistress when their beginning. That’s what this little Stacey had decided, and it’s what she finally got. Mistress Audrey.

Part One
The dreadful feeling of being alone had settled in. Kneeling in the middle of the room, naked she stared at the heavy bolted door. The door locked from the outside, so there was no way of escaping, or saying what was happening outside. All she had been told was that her Mistress was to arrive very early that morning. The sun had just passed the horizon, and she couldn’t remember how long she had her hands behind her back for. For a few years, she had been owned by ruthless Masters. Her beauty was all they cared about. Her respect for each and every one of them diminished through the months. Their loyalty was barely comparable to Stacey’s.

“How are you, puppet,” Mistress Audrey whispered. In the slight glance, all Stacey could see was a wave of red hair. Her black PVC cocktail dress showed off her perfect body structure. The full length leather boots shorn even with dim lit candles.

Lowering her eyes, Stacey said, “I’m fine, Miss.”

“I’m glad. I have a little present for you,” she said with a soft tone.

Following her gaze she saw that Miss Audrey had a black collar clasped in her hand. She longed for it to belong to her, for it to be a symbol of her being owned. Miss walked over and kneeled in front of her, following the little girl’s eyes, tightening the collar around her neck. Stacey’s little jolt of pride could not be missed.

“Pet, are you sure you want to do this? Are you really ready to submit to me?” she continued in her soft soothing tone. The dominant words were still there, but Stacey was calm. She had never wanted to please her Dom so much.

“I’m only ready to please you, Miss,” she answered.

“Follow me, little one.” Glowering, she followed her Mistress out of the dark room and entered her Mistress’s bedroom.

“I’m going to be out to town for most of today, but I got a few things I want you to do for me,” Audrey explained in a soft yet dominant voice, “I have a list on the kitchen door, but first of all there are a few things I need to prepare. Stand with your arms and legs apart, pet.”

-----------------------------------------------------
To be continued...

WORSHIPS KANGAROOS
Old 10-18-2008, 10:04 PM   #2
Insomnia

Nice start when does part 2 come?
Old 10-18-2008, 10:10 PM   #3
LilAngel
getDare Addict

It comes when I finish Part 3 which is probably later today (tomorrow for some people), or tomorrow.

WORSHIPS KANGAROOS
Old 10-19-2008, 01:08 AM   #4
Collared_Slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Collared_Slave Send a message via Yahoo to Collared_Slave

I really like it.
Old 10-19-2008, 01:35 AM   #5
LilAngel
getDare Addict

Part Two
Stacey did as she was told, her eyes eagerly following her Mistress’s every movement. Audrey walked over to a small cupboard in the corner and pulled out a small length of rope. She then walked to the desk, opened a drawer and pulled out a small vibe. Walking over to Stacey, she slipped the vibe inside of her. Wrapping the rope double around her waist, she began to plait the rope. After what seems like forever, but was probably only a minute or so, she pulled the rope back and fastened it tightly to the back, keeping the vibe in place. Stacey closed her eyes and moaned from pleasure. Miss Audrey walked over to the desk and picked up a small oval shaped remote.

“During the day, I will turn this on and off at different time intervals and at different intensity. You may not orgasm until I come back. If you do, I will know because your crotch rope will be proof. Understand?” Miss Audrey said firmly.

Stacey nodded. It shouldn’t be too hard to contain her excitement.

“As well as chores, you also have a few tasks I would like you to complete. Along these tasks there will be a few things I want you to find. These are numbers. I want you to keep the card with the lowest number on it. The lower the number, the better it will be. Do you understand, pumpkin?”

“Yes, Miss,” Stacey replied.

“Well off you go then!” Audrey said, giving Stacey’s ass a small smack before she ran off.

Stacey ran to the kitchen and began looking at the list:
1. You must wear no underwear today. Keep your collar on. Everything else is up to you.
2. Clean up the fridge. Throw everything past its ‘Best Before’ date in the Red Bin. Everything else that’s clean goes in the Yellow Bin.
3. Go for a jog around town. You never know who you might bump into.
4. After you return home, complete The Task. You will know what this is soon.
5. Go to the Newsagent and get today’s newspaper.
6. You may now make lunch. Do not use any sources of heat.
7. The rest of time you can have free time and make me my dinner.
8. The doorbell will ring precisely 10 seconds before I open the door Kneel on the rug in the dining room for me.

The front door clicked as it closed. Stacey went back to her Mistress’s bedroom and opened her suitcase. She pulled out a pair of micro shorts and a tank top. Suddenly, she felt a little vibration coming from her vibe. She closed her eyes with pleasure for a few seconds before continuing to the kitchen. The vibrating got stronger as she walked and it suddenly came to an abrupt stop. The fridge was pretty much only half full so it wasn’t long before she had completed the first task. She smiled to herself, fantasizing about her new Mistress. She was kind, and caring unlike her previous Masters. It was a really good feeling, to feel loved for. It only made her want to please Miss Audrey more.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
To be continued...

WORSHIPS KANGAROOS
Old 10-24-2008, 10:09 AM   #6
the_boy

this is a very descriptive story. you have done a good job of describing the girls feelings, and reactions. very nice.

person one: "cake i said, Let them have Cake!!!!!"

person two: The cake is lie. The cake is lie!!!!!
Old 10-24-2008, 03:18 PM   #7
HottayFerSure
Account Banned

this is amazing so far! post more!
Old 10-24-2008, 11:01 PM   #8
LilAngel
getDare Addict

I have my exams coming up next weak (ugh yearly), but I will put Part 3 up sometime next week, and Part 4 will be there by the next week after so there will be something to read.

WORSHIPS KANGAROOS
Old 10-26-2008, 11:48 PM   #9
LilAngel
getDare Addict

Part Three
Putting on a pair of joggers she went out into the front yard, locking the door behind her. As she began to pick up her pace, she felt a slight buzz coming from the vibe. She bit her lower lips to stop moaning. This buzz again started soft and grew as she ran around the park and through the kids’ playground. Around 5 minutes after, the vibration had grown into a somewhat uncomfortable sting. By then she was at the local supermarket and was half way through town. Just as before, the vibration ceased so abruptly, it caught her by surprise. She suddenly remembered the little task she had about the numbers, and hoped she hadn’t missed any on the way while she was hypnotized by the vibe.

On the way back, she took a little more care, and took a slower pace watching the pavement. Out of the blue, a little sheet of paper with the number 43 was nailed to a tree. She quickly snatched it and put it in her pocket. Continuing the jog, she managed to get through the crowd surrounding the movies. She slowed down as she was approaching the club to make sure no one she knew was watching. Something flickered inside the club. She turned around. Why hadn’t she guessed? The list had said she would have to complete The Task, so of course she would bump into her Mistress along the way. She walked into the club and past several drunken young girls similar to her age.

“Miss,” she gasped. Miss Audrey gave her a small smile, and handed her a small pink envelope. Audrey gave swift tug at Stacey’s hair and pulled her closer, giving her a small kiss on her cheeks. Her cheeks blushed with warmth and pride.

“Hurry along now, pumpkin,” said Audrey. Stacey turned and quickly left the club, and continued her journey. Her breath was getting slightly heavy as she opened the front door and dropped on the couch. She pulled the small pink envelope out of her pocket and pulled out a small white note.
She gasped. There was a big number 27 on the top of the note. That was a big difference! She turned the sheet around, wondering what she had to do for The Task.

Pet, straight after you read this, I want you to take everything off your top. Then go into the second drawer on the right, in my bedroom, and get the one that suits you most. Then get the mobile phone on top of my desk and phone me. I will send you a message back.

She put the 43 on the dining room table and hurried to Audrey’s bedroom, putting the 27 in her pocket along the way. Carefully she walked over to the drawer as Miss Audrey had described. Slowly she pulled open the drawer, curious of what might have been inside.

She gasped.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
To be continued...

I hope the story is ok so far...

WORSHIPS KANGAROOS

Last edited by LilAngel; 10-26-2008 at 11:52 PM.
Old 10-26-2008, 11:55 PM   #10
DoctorWorm
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to DoctorWorm Send a message via Yahoo to DoctorWorm

I like where this is going, good story.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:45 AM   #11
Wayne King™

Oh Kudos to you friend. Keep going!
Old 11-05-2008, 02:18 AM   #12
LilAngel
getDare Addict

Yes it has been a while, but I said I'd be coming back didn't I?

Part Four

A large pile of nipple clamps lie before her. Most were silver but some had even strange colours. The most she had ever done before were clothes pegs and they hurt a lot already. These look closer to clover clamps. She quickly pulled the biggest one out, knowing they would hurt the least. Pulling her tank top off, she took the mobile of the desk, and dialled: 552-943-8790*. After a few rings, she hung up.

*BEEP* Stacey started reading:

Hey Stacey, I want you to go to the closest river to my house. Put on the things you have on your hands. You will see a girl with a purple top. You may address her as Hilary. I will join you soon. Do everything she says.

She looked back at the drawer, and saw that there were smaller clamps, that might even go under her top without being too obvious. Luckily the river was only about five minutes walk away. She picked up a medium sized clamp and slowly put them on, biting her lips. Putting back on her blue top, she walked outside, her eyes adjusting to the sun.

Crossing her arms in front of her, she arrived at the river, a small hint of purple in the distant. She walked over to Hilary, and put her hands behind her back. Hilary had her back turned.

“How are you, Hilary.”

She turned around.

“I’m fine Stacey.” Stacey lowered her eyes as Hilary scanned her body.

“Obedient…” She said grinning at the small lumps. Just then, a tiny tinge came from the vibe. Stacey had already forgotten about that being there.

“Not now…” she thought.

“Stacey, turn and face the tree on your left,” Hilary said, “Now look up. What do you see?”

“A piece of blue ribbon,” Stacey replied.

“There are many items of clothing around here. Whatever you find, you will be wearing for your next task. Do you remember what that was?”

“I must go to get today’s newspaper,” she whispered.

“Yes,” Hilary commended, “You have a half an hour. At the end of the time I will meet you here. No clothing will be too far. Audrey will join us afterwards.”

Hilary passed her a small locket watch.

“Use this.”

*for you Aussies; pretend I said 0489-346-912.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be continued...

This story is a bit different from other D/s stories but I wanted to make people imagine a different kind of relationship other than the 'harsher' ones.

WORSHIPS KANGAROOS
Old 11-16-2008, 11:26 AM   #13
hidnetspam

This is great! I love when is the next part going to be out?

Ask me... i'll say yes or no.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:35 PM   #14
Verbal

I've enjoyed it. You should keep it up.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:54 PM   #15
LilDevil

I read your story.

It's not that bad nahh it's actually pretty good. Why did you stop writing???
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk