Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-27-2024, 04:14 AM   #1
Punk_Mutt

Find Give me some wedgie/exhibition dares plz

I've been logged off for like two years and decided to indulge myself a little bit again and come back. So I'd like to see what dares y'all can come up with. I've thought up a few simple ones already like checking the mail commando or going to the store and going to the bathroom and removing my underwear and just walking around command for the rest of the shopping trip, but I'd like other suggestions too!

Preferably having to do with wedgies/light exhibition where I know I won't get caught but the feeling of the risk is still there, ya know? I'll write responses to the ones I decide to do. Also thank you to everyone who gave me dares years ago too, I appreciate y'all :]

(also plz nothing that could get me on trouble at work or with my roommate plz and thank you)

Likes: Exhibition\partial nudity\humiliation\wedgies\light pain\petplay

Dislikes: Being exposed for a long time\being fully nude\anything messy\masturbation (this is less of a dislike and more of it really doesn't do anything for me really)

Limits: Involving other people\public (hidden public is okay)\posting nudes anywhere\poop\extreme pain\anything illegal\photos/videos\blood\feet

Pm me dares/tasks pls
Punk_Mutt is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk