Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-04-2019, 04:50 AM   #166
JoJoK!

Hey im in too. I'll have some time for myself this weekend and looking forward to one of your dares. I think there is everything in my signature.

Thank you
Hard limits: Public, Pictures, Scat/poo, Blood/Vomit, Permanent, Blackmail, Illegal, Family/Freinds

Toys:
Dildo, plug, clothepins, nippleclamps with chain, ring gag, several ropes, handcuffs, spreader bar, electronic release timer, lockable belt, padlocks, wights, Estim 2b (two channel tens unit) with: plug, nipple clamps, pads
JoJoK! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 05:16 AM   #167
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoK! View Post
Hey im in too. I'll have some time for myself this weekend and looking forward to one of your dares. I think there is everything in my signature.

Thank you
Get a chair and tie your feet to each leg of the chair. Put on the ring gag and the nipple clamps with some weights on them for fun. Cuff your hands in front of you and leave the keys on a table. Now you have to move the whole chair to get to the keys.

Extra points for:
  • Vibrator on highest setting
  • Toothpaste/hot sauce on toes

My Toys

My PM Dares

Likes: Selfbondage, BDSM, socks and tights, nipple clamps, Female celebrity tasks, sensory deprivation
Dislikes (for punishments): anything to do with my feet, taking my likes to the extreme
Limits: messy, bodily fluids, illegal (also no pics or videos)

Spoiler:
You can randomly send me a dare, but you'll get one in return ;)

Dare to participate? https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post4067373

annodaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 05:30 AM   #168
JoJoK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by annodaM View Post
Get a chair and tie your feet to each leg of the chair. Put on the ring gag and the nipple clamps with some weights on them for fun. Cuff your hands in front of you and leave the keys on a table. Now you have to move the whole chair to get to the keys.

Extra points for:
Thank you for the dare ill try it.
What do you think how far away from the table should i start?
Hard limits: Public, Pictures, Scat/poo, Blood/Vomit, Permanent, Blackmail, Illegal, Family/Freinds

Toys:
Dildo, plug, clothepins, nippleclamps with chain, ring gag, several ropes, handcuffs, spreader bar, electronic release timer, lockable belt, padlocks, wights, Estim 2b (two channel tens unit) with: plug, nipple clamps, pads
Old 01-04-2019, 05:44 AM   #169
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoK! View Post
Thank you for the dare ill try it.
What do you think how far away from the table should i start?
As far as your room lets you ;)

My Toys

My PM Dares

Likes: Selfbondage, BDSM, socks and tights, nipple clamps, Female celebrity tasks, sensory deprivation
Dislikes (for punishments): anything to do with my feet, taking my likes to the extreme

Spoiler:

Old 01-05-2019, 12:27 PM   #170
Pera

I would like to join if that's ok

I have:
4x 5m and 2x 10m ropes
leather wrist and ancle cuffs (without locks)
Ball gag
Collar and leash
vibrating butt plug
Chastity cage
Household items like electric tape, plastic wrap...

Thank you!

My BDSM test

Likes: Self-bondage, bondage, mummification, sensory deprivation, moderate pain, chastity, cross-dress, hidden public, anal/pegging

Dislikes: heavy humiliation, WAM, semi-public,

Soft limits: CBT, pictures/webcam
Old 01-05-2019, 12:30 PM   #171
subcle

Hi I want to do a selfbondage session tomorow can you give me the task please

- zip tie strong (15 stk)
1 rope 5m
1rope 1m
tappe
chain and 4 lock
gag
cd tray opener
subcle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 04:15 PM   #172
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pera View Post
I would like to join if that's ok

I have:
4x 5m and 2x 10m ropes
leather wrist and ancle cuffs (without locks)
Ball gag
Collar and leash
vibrating butt plug
Chastity cage
Household items like electric tape, plastic wrap...

Thank you!
Roll a dice and multiply the result by 10 = this equals the minutes you'll be in bondage (eg. you get a 3 x 10 = 30 minutes)

Now:

Put on your vibrating buttplug and lay on the bed. Tie your legs together as tightly as you can with the rope, add the ball-gag + some lipstick. Now cuff your wrists together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subcle View Post
Hi I want to do a selfbondage session tomorow can you give me the task please

- zip tie strong (15 stk)
1 rope 5m
1rope 1m
tappe
chain and 4 lock
gag
cd tray opener
For this dare you'll need a blindfold of some sort, any bandana would work. Frogtie your legs together with the rope and tie your toes with a zip tie. Tape gag your mouth, leave your keys/release device in the CD Tray and set up the opener for 15 minutes. Finally put on some ear buds playing any loud noise or music and enjoy

My Toys

My PM Dares

Spoiler:

Old 01-06-2019, 03:01 AM   #173
Sumati
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by annodaM View Post
Get yourself in a hogtie position, put two clothespins on each butt cheek and put your panties in your mouth, securing them with tape. Now turn on your vibrator and stay like that for 30 minutes.

I did the above and it was lot of fun
Sumati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 02:18 PM   #174
Hyi

Am in
Toys: rope tape wire tape toothpaste electric toothbrush
Want: tried up blindfolded and screen moan with spanking and pussy in pain and ass hole too but pussy in the most pain
Hyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 11:03 AM   #175
JoJoK!

Default Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by annodaM

Extra points for:

Hi at first thank you for the great dare you gave me! It was so awsome to do it! So here is my report of me doing this last Friday evening.

I decided to do this dare in my living room. Its a pretty long shaped room with 5m width and 10m length. The way I had to do from the far end to the dining table was about 8-9m. At first I lowered all the blinds in the living room because im live at the ground floor and dont want to get caught by somebody passing my house. Than I stripped down everything and attached the clamps to my nipples to get a little bit warmed up. Now I had to move the dining table to the wall to increase the distance of my dare to the maximum possible. Once the table was at the wall I connected the key with a string which I taped on the table so the key cant fall to the ground and is at the hight of my hands when cuffed in front of me. I also decided to place the second key near my starting place. I grabbed a bottle of olive oil from the kitchen, opened it and knot a string around the bottleneck. After 1m I knot the key to this string and left about 2m from the string left. Enough to pull the bottle and the key from the shelf near my starting place. That would be a very messy release and was only thought for the case of something went wrong.
So that was the safety part now lets get to the fun part of this.

The chairs from the dining table arenÂ’t fitting for this because they have only two chair legs at the backside. So I had to fetch the chair from my bedroom. I is an very simple but solid wooden chair. Stupid as I was I forgot to lower the blinds in the bedroom. But the window isnÂ’t facing direct to the street and the chance of get caught was really low so I decided to crawl all naked with my nipples clamped and fetch the chair. Even when the chance of get caught was nearly impossible it thrilled me a lot to do this and brought me in the right mode for whatÂ’s coming up next.
I placed the chair near the shelf with my backup key and laid down everything I need around me. At first i connected the vibe to the wireless remote lubed it up and inserted it in my pussy. Next I put on my lockable belt with two ropes to secure the vibe in place. To prevent me from moving to much on the chair I decided to use 6 tension belts. Two of them tied my ankles to the chair legs, another two where tied right under my knees also to the chair legs. The last two secured my chest to the back of the chair. I love to use those tension belts because they are so easy to tighten up and get really tight without cutting to much into the skin. Also they are easy to loosen by pressing the release mechanism. And that is what i had to do. I dropped the cuffs from the chair while I tightened the last two belts so I had to untie my upper body to get the cuffs back. While I got my cuffs back I noticed that there would be many freedom for my hands even when they where cuffed so I connected the cuffs with a short chain and a padlock to the bottom of the chair. Like this there would be enough space to get the keys and free myself but not enough to get to the vibe or the nipple clamps. I inserted my ring gag and locked to medium sized padlocks as weights to my nipple clamps, turned my vibe on to the max, tightened up the two belts for my upper body again and grabbed my cuffs. I checked that the keyhole was facing away from me and locked my first wrist. My heart was beating and I double-checked everything in my mind before I did the last step. Then I locked my other wrist knowing that there was now way out as to hobble to the other end of the room or making a big mess with that bottle of oil on the shelf. I enjoyed the kick of being locked and the vibe for a minute or two until I decided to get on my way to the key.

At first I tried a hop forward with the hole chair. That went very well, I think I had moved about 1-2cm but at the same moment the chair legs where back on the ground the weights on my nipples reminded me with a hard thug to move smoother. That was the moment I realised that this wont be an easy one. But that was what I wanted and it turned me on really. The next move was a try to push the chair over the ground with my tiptoes but that didn't worked good at all so I had to try something else. The solution was to move one side of the chair after the other. It was much slower than hopping but the pain was way less while the padlocks where only swinging from side to side with every move. At least that worked fine and I had about 3m behind me as I felt the orgasm rising from the teasing of the vibe and the continually thug at my nipples. A few seconds later I sat there shaking from that orgasm drooling all over myself through the ring gag. Now i sat there thinking about what I've done.
Thats the point where I often remove the bondage because I got what I wanted. But not this time! There was no way out. I had to move along to the key. After the first arousal was gone every cm was twice that hard to go than before. After another 3 meters I finally reached a hindrance I didn't thought about. I have a big carpet in my living room. Now I was sitting there bound to my chair with all my fluids running down my legs on the edge of that carpet thinking about how to get out of that. Moving one side of the chair after the other didn't work here. Moving around the carpet was no option since it reaches almost the walls. I figured out that I had to hop that 1,5m or have to turn around and use my backup. My Nipples where already hurting really bad and it would get much worse by hopping over the carpet but after that torture I'll be almost at the key. The way back will take much longer and I risk a really big mess with my backup release. What would be worse? The hopping over the carpet or the long way back and a big mess? Thinking about this I sat there and felt the arousal come back. I had to decide now or the pain get even worse after an other orgasm. I choose the short but painful way. I grabbed the front of the seat with both hands and hopped with my chair on the carpet. Hell that hurts! And I had to do a lot more of those hopps. The next 4 hops I didn't make any break but that even increased the amount of pain a lot. Another 3 hopps and I got the hole chair on the carpet. Another 20 or 30 hops later I reached the middle of the carpet. Tears run down my face and I wished so hard that I never got that idea with the extra chain restraining the freedom of my hands so I could get off those damed clamps or even the weights! But all that crying didn't help and now there was also no way back. I had to do those 30 or 40 hops down from that carpet. After a few minutes I took all my breath and made the next big hop. This time the pain was even worse than all hops before. But it was worth it! The impact was so hard that the weight ripped off the clamp from my right nipple and I could even see that the clamp on the left nipple moved a bit. Maybe I had to do only 1 or two other big hops to get the other clamp off. I got new hope at this point that the pain will end soon, much sooner I hoped one hop earlier. The despair hat disappeared and with that the arousal came back. I made two other big hops and the second clamp dropped to the ground. The pain was hard but now they way was free to the key. Only a few seconds and I can fee myself. But teased from my still hurting nipples and the vibe deep inside me I didn't made it to the dining table and had my second orgasm in bondage this day. If I wasn't tied to the chair IÂ’m sure I felt off it. After catching my breath again I hoped the last few steps to the table and freed myself, turned the vibe off, removed all the stuff und took a long warm shower.

At the End:
I made it! What an awesome dare!
But it shows us all how easy one little detail (like that f.... carpet) you didn't thought about can ruin your day! So be careful out there.

Toys:
Old 01-08-2019, 11:26 AM   #176
Fredblogs

I would like to join this opportunity to hear what you can come up with.

(Dislikes / use as punishments my barefeet outside public /semi public, cum eating, corner time, toothpaste and hogtie.

Limits: friends,family, permanent damage and anything illegal

PM DARES BELOW.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77043
Fredblogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 05:01 PM   #177
Markdeezy

Default I love your dares!😃

Your dares are amazing!!!!😃 I’d love to have another one please😃😃. Make it rough and humiliating for me if you could 😊

Hard limits- blood, long term, public, illegal, and scat

Toys- 😃 4inch butt plug, 13inch double dildo, 4 inch vibe, an enema pump, some fem clothes...

Willing to go the extra mile 😃 hehe

Pm me dares

Kik- markdeezy1
Markdeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 11:42 AM   #178
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredblogs View Post
I would like to join this opportunity to hear what you can come up with.
Tie your feet together, gag yourself with a pair of socks (over the mouth, so you'll need long socks) put on nipple clamps and connect them to your toes, stay like that for 15 minutes, to get them off you must pull them with your feet!

Does it ring a bell? ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markdeezy View Post
Your dares are amazing!!!!😃 I’d love to have another one please😃😃. Make it rough and humiliating for me if you could 😊
Get in your girliest outfit, insert both the buttplug and the vibe. Now tie your hands together behind your back, gag yourself and cat-walk around the house as if it were a fashion show!

My Toys

My PM Dares

Spoiler:

Old 01-11-2019, 11:46 AM   #179
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyi View Post
Am in
Toys: rope tape wire tape toothpaste electric toothbrush
Want: tried up blindfolded and screen moan with spanking and pussy in pain and ass hole too but pussy in the most pain
On your bed tie your feet together with rope, now smear some toothpaste on your toes. Give yourself a nice and tight tape-gag, put your electric toothbrush in your labia and turn it full blast. Finally blindfold yourself and endure the orgasms for 45 minutes.

Let me know how it went and how many orgasms you reached ;)

My Toys

My PM Dares

Spoiler:

Old 01-12-2019, 01:46 AM   #180
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Hi, was wondering if you came up with a dare for me yet?
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, dare, female, self bondage, self-bondage