Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-31-2014, 11:23 PM   #61
zackertman
getDare Sweetheart

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) my pyjamas. Sweats, underwear, a sweatshirt and undershirt
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? In stocks
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? Mon
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? Baby
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? I wouldnt mind either really but girls i guess.
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) wait til it falls out. I dont want to explain that
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? Lapdance
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) beans. Maybe they have a fart fetish
Both guys and girls can answer the next 2 just for fun
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 15 i guess. Its too big but 3 is too small
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? A cup
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? Rabbit tail
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? Nightclub
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? Plug. Ive never had either so idk what its like
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? Undies.
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) last person i texted. A friend
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? I dont have a facebook anymore.
nipple play, deepthroating/oral, humiliation, degradation, anal

Dislikes/Maybe- piss, cumplay, denial
Limits- family, scat, full public, a2m
Toys Clothing Pm Dares
The most daring thing I've done is gone on a short walk on a path in the woods while crossdressed. I think someone on the beach nearby saw me too.
zackertman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 12:05 PM   #62
Abacus123

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)

Hmm Probably last nights sleepwear. I dont do much for halloween bu my sleepwear is boxer and lounge pants which would be comfy for a year

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?

Well the kinky side of me would prefer stock however practicaly i would preer the two hour walk as i could avoid people.

3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating?

Mom probably.

4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby?

A baby i would like the attention and i would like to try diaper play.

5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls?

Girls i like femdom so if it went that way it would be fun if it didnt girls would probably be more fun than guys.

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)

If i knew it would come out i woud wait it would be un i think and very horny. Might get annoying though.

7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?
Not bothered lap dance would be more intimate.

8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)

Beans.

9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect?
Hmmmm15 seems impractical however seems interseting. Would prbably go 3 though as its more suitable.

10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size?
Probably F it would be fun

11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail?
Tail its hidable. although a horn would be cool.

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?

Airport.
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours?

Buttplug!!! They are nice.
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?
Oter genders. Its explanale and kinker

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) Stanger
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? Oh god neitherha. Probably frige .

Likes: femdom, wedgies, pee control, hidden public, humiliating,anal,x-dress/sissy, piss play, degrading, pics, new kinks

Dislikes: edging, pain, boring dares

Limits: messy, face pics, social suicide

PM dares:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75954

Current Dares:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72066

Kik: Jameskennedy1234 (Show me your dick!)
Abacus123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 12:45 PM   #63
ADHD

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)
I'd rather wear my sleepwear.
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?
I'll take the walk.
My moms.
Rather a dog.
A party with guys! lets make a sausage fest
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)I'll wait for it to fall out then :P
A pole dance.
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)
I'd choose the beans
3 inch.
A cup
The unicorn horn :P
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?
at the entrance of the night club
I'd take the buttplug
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?
I'll take the other genders panties then
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)
The lst person I texted, its my gf
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?
On the kitchen fridge.

My Likes/Dislikes/Limits!

My toys!

My Pm dares!

Kik: alfaschinnen
ADHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 05:13 PM   #64
g18

I would where my Halloween costume, I was the farmer in the painting American Gothic.

Probably a 2 mile walk since I live out in the middle of nowhere.

Dad definitely.

dog.

Girls, by far.

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)
wait a week.

lap...

Id go for onions and bad breath.

probably 3" cause 15" would be extremely annoying and noticeable.

A cup.

horn, by far.

night club.

ball gag.

opposite genders undies, I do it sometimes anywise.

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)
The last person that I texted, We exchanged nude pics.

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?

Facebook.

limits: anal, anything gay
g18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 07:38 PM   #65
calisho

Last night's sleep wear. Sweats, no bra, and a heavy tshirt >> jeans, underwear, bra, shirt, and a pikachu jacket.

I'd rather be naked in stocks for an hour

My dad, since I'm a girl and that would just be really awkward

Dog. Diapers aren't a turn on for me

A party of girls

Wait a week

Pole dance

Onions

15 inch

A cup, anything larger than what I have now is too big

Unicorn horn. Obviously

Nightclub

Both, but if I had to choose then I'd say the gag.

opposite gender's undies.

The last person I texted, it's my SO.

Facebook

Limits: scat, pee, pain, public
Testing: pictures, humiliation

Anything not listed has not been thought of, but when brought up will be added to the list.
calisho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 03:13 AM   #66
Turtleking280

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year? (Full set of pjs)

5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? (I'm so gay)

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?

8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans?

13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? Both lol

Feel free to PM me if you want to know each other!

Likes/Limits
Bondage Test
PM Dares
Tumblrs: Boysandrope & Sportyboi
Turtleking280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 08:17 AM   #67
321tt
Distinguished Member

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) I'm not Celtic so I don't celebrate Halloween. My last night's sleepwear was white socks, black boxers/running shorts and a T-shirt, sounds good.

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? Probably the 2nd one.

3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? My dad for sure.

4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? A baby.

5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? Girls.

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) One week is doable, I'd wait. However, it's surreal since it'd hardly not fall out when you go to the toilet.

7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? Pole dance.

8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) An onion.

9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 3 inches. I wouldn't have to fear getting hard at inappropriate times.
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? A

11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? A unicorn horn.

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? At an airport, it seems more humiliating.

13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? A butt plug.

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? Panties are cool!

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) Last text was a good friend, so why not?

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? Kitchen fridge, I live alone.
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 08:38 AM   #68
risks

Sleepwear - Lounge pants and T-shirt
Stocks - it would also turn me on though
dad
dog
girls because im a guy
Doctors
celebrity
onion
15 inch
A cup
rabbit tail
night club
Ball gag
opposite genders because I imagine I coul get them off to quick for the person to noticer
next stranger I see as the last person I texted was a male friend XD
Facebook

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 09:06 AM   #69
vasya9

vasya9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 10:13 AM   #70
Doctor...

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) Last years Halloween Costume, I was Captain America.
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? I would like to wake up naked and two hours away from my house.
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? My mom
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby?Baby, because I could get dressed up.
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls?Guys all the way.
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) Wait a week
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? Lap dance
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) Onions because I could always have a mint!
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 15 inch one when erect.
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? F cup bra size.
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? Unicorn horn!
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?Nightclub.
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? Ball gag, butt plugs look like they would hurt (I've never worn one).
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?Find out I wear the opposite sex's underwear.
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) Next Stranger.
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? Kitchen fridge.

Member of the NTA!
Male Farm Breed: Stud
PM dares moved here

LIMIT/LIKES moved here

Want to be part of the creation of getDare's biggest Dice Dare?

If you pm me, I can be your little, kitten, slut, etc for at least a week (if you want me too).

RAINBOW
Doctor... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 06:50 AM   #71
jakisback

Thumbs up

I sleep naked, so for practical reasons I guess I'd walk around as Velma from Scooby Doo
I live in the centre of a city, so a 2 hour walk would mean I'd have to be super careful and it would get increasingly difficult.. I'd do it
Dad. If he saw me watching gay porn (even though he knows I'm gay) it would kill me.
I've tried both. I like dog better.
Guys. Guys don't care.
Wait a week.. It sounds like a party!
Lap dance. I love lap dances.
Tough. I'd go beans and just fall in love with someone with a fart fetish, bad breath is no one's cup of tea.
I've always wanted a tiny penis. Mine is about 8" but I'd love a tiny dick.
A cup.
Bunny tail.
Nightclub, that sounds like a laugh.
I bought my first butt plug yesterday. I'm going to wear it sleeping tonight.
Jungle down there. I don't think people actually mind.
Stranger. (It was my flatmate)
Fridge.

- Piss, Cock Torture, Anal, Orgasm Control, Total Control
- Semi-Public, Spanking
- Full Public, Wedgies
- Illegal, Shit, Family
jakisback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 08:57 AM   #72
messy-emiy
Distinguished Member

These are so much fun!

Well, I didn't really have a costume bit if I did it is probably more embarrassing than wearing sleepwear. (I assume you can still wear other things over it, right?

The walk, it gives me the chance to duck away if someone sees me.

My dad.

A baby, I don't really feel like a dog and more like a baby I guess :P

Guys would be kinkier, but girls would be safer. I think I am going for the kink on this one

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass
or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)

Wait. Could be fun and if I know it is not damaging anything, why not. Also, going to the doctor for that would be embarrassing.

pole dance

Onion. Come one, that does not smell too bad at all

15, why would I go for a 3 inch penis if I could have one? That is like going for a salad if you could eat all you want without gaining anything :P

A cup. It is a lot more practical. With F I would fall over and break my back, if that didn't happen by just standing.

Unicorn horn. No contest.

Airport

Butt plug. I can go without shitting for 5 hours, but going without talking is more difficult. Also, you cannot conceal a gag.

Opposite gender. It is not that bad to wear guy boxers as a girl, in fact, those things are hella comfortable

Random person, texted a classmate I don't like that much. I'll take my chances

My kitchen fridge. might amuse my roommates but they won't throw it around.[/QUOTE]

Punishments: poop, long dares, force feeding/stuffing
Limits: illegal, pics and vids, extreme pain, friends and family

PM Dares - My Toys My WriteForMetasks (for you)
messy-emiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 02:03 PM   #73
Y Me

Sleep naked, but didn't go out last year, so I guess I'm naked for a year

Stocks

Mom

Dog, crawl around and sniff ass, mmmm.

Girls, would they humiliate me too?

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass
or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)

Doctor. Nice battery there though.

Lap.

8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can
of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)

Beans, farts are such a turn off.

15 please.

A, smaller gals turn me on

Tail.

Airport, stripping for uniformed fake police sounds so much hotter then bouncers

Butt plug, gags make me, well, gag.

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite
genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?

Opposite genders, if she's good with that then even better.

Next stranger.

Fridge.
Old 01-07-2015, 09:27 AM   #74
harrier10

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) last night sleep wears short pyjamas top and shorts
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? Stocks
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? Mum
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? Dog
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? Girls
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) wait
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? Pole dance
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) beans
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 15 inch
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? A cup
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? Horn
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? Airport
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? Ball gag
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? Jungle
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) tandom person
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? Fridge
Limits; family, public Pictures/Video, Extreme pain, Permanent, costing money.
harrier10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 10:14 AM   #75
The_Mickie

Was bored, so why not?

Well since I sleep naked, let's go with Halloween costume: I dressed up as Amy Pond from Doctor Who.

Public Place

Dad

Dog

Girls

Leave it there.

Pole Dance

Onion (though doesn't matter since I don't have sex)

Both guys and girls can answer the next 2 just for fun*
Eww. 3 inch. Can I chop it off now?

A

Tail

Nightclub

Ball Gag

Jungle

Stranger if I was forced to.

Fridge since my roommate knows my lifestyle, not all Facebook friends do.

Here are my likes, dislikes, and limits: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72974

Implements and Toys: Regular Household Items, Hairbrush, Paddle, Small Flogger, Rope, External vibrator, Toothpaste, Cuffs, Blindfold, Clothespins
The_Mickie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk