Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-17-2008, 11:11 PM   #9
10TimeZ

Really sorry for taking so long. So sorry, I was just stuck on idea's. Anyway, I hope this will be better

---------

CHAPTER 3

Now, after Laura's dare to Sarah, asking her to be her slave, everyone was in shock after hearing Sarah's response. After a minute of pause, Sarah asked "for how long?" and Laura decided to make it only worst for Sarah replying "for as long as I want.". You could see the look on Sarah's face, just wanting to beat the crap out of Laura.

"Now, since you're my slave you do anything I ask for, and I mean absoulately anything!" said Laura. Sarah simply pretended it was nothing but she was beggning to sweat and her eyes having a look of both wanting to beat the living sh*t out of Laura and yet nervous.

The game went on with normal truths, no one dared to pick dare after that and soon after, the game finished.

Soon after, all the rest went home except Laura, she was sleeping over at Sarah's after making the calls for her parents. Laura was having a huge grin, and I mean a huge grin that you could see a movie passing through her grin. Laura went to Sarah who was in her room sitting on the side on her bed. Laura entered and closed the door with a huge slam so that Sarah knows who is in charge. Sarah looked at her "What do you want?" Laura approached Sarah, started running her hand softley and gently at Sarah's thighs, and just when you think she is about to touch her pussy, Sarah said "hey!!".

Suddenly, Laura bitch slapped Sarah so hard that you can even hear an echo through the room which was pretty odd. Sarah said "You little.." but interrupted by Laura "..mistress. You address me as mistress and never say a word unless spoken to! Get it b*tch!!". Sarah was a bit horrified by this, replied "Whatever..".

Laura got more pissed with that and started to pull Sarah from her hair and forced her on the ground on her stomach. Then Laura sat on Sarah's ass (ass to ass) and slowly pulled Sarah's panties giving her a very strong wedgie and Sarah was shouting of pain at the top of her voice. But Laura only pulled it more and more till she reached her mouth and actually put it in her mouth making a sort of Mouth-Wedgie.

Then Laura took out her own shirt and tied Sarah hands with it. Sarah was now wearing only a blue bra and then suddenly lowered her shorts taking them off and tieing Sarah's ankles together (Blue panties as well) and then moved to Sarah's head.

"You wish to speak? You better obey me from now on honey" Laura said, and took out her mobile taking a picture of Sarah, actually several pictures of Sarah in that state.

Then Laura bent and removed the panties string from Sarah's mouth and said "Look b*tch, you obey me from now on. GOT IT?!?!?" and Sarah trying to regain her breath only nodded in an indirect way.

Laura stood up and put her feets only 2 inches away from Sarah's face. "Kiss" said Laura. Sarah had no options but to do so, and started kissing her feets passionately and then Laura said "Lick!", and while Sarah was doing so she recorded it on a video and Sarah did what she was asked for and kept on doing untill Laura kicked her in the face while she was geetting her feet worshipped and then laughed a bit.

"You get boring." said Laura. She went out of the room for few minutes and came back with handcuffs, ropes and a knife and few other sex toys (including dildo). Laura put those stuff on the bed and took the knife and started ripping Sarah's clothes while saying "Now if you move an inch, you might get hurt sexy".

It wasn't long till Sarah was completely naked and then Laura dragged her to the bed, tieing her to the bed poles making an 'X' form on the bed with Sarah's body. Then Laura crawled up the bed and started kissing Sarah on her forehead and said "I'm a lesbian" and then moved to kiss her on the cheek "I do these kind of stuff with your sister Lilly" and then on her lips, only a soft and quick one "I always dispised you" and then french kissed her passionately and deeply and you could hear Laura moaning a bit and moved her hands towards Sarah's pussy and just rubbed for a second and stopped french kissing and said "But I always had fantasies about you."
10TimeZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk