Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-24-2015, 06:25 PM   #1
pronar

Female Anal & Wedgie Dares

Hey, I've been really horny all day and I need a few ideas of some anal things to do! I live in a shared dorm room and she will go to bed soon, so I can only use school supply type things or suggest something and I can look for them!

Also feel free to suggest some wedgie dares, I have panties, thongs, boxer briefs. Messy is great, I have bras. Ask questions if you need to!

Messy things like food are okay too, I can do them tomorrow

Click here for more about me to help your suggestions!

Limits: Scat, blood, icyhot, dirt/outdoors, social suicide, friends, family

Note: I am in a shared university dorm room, have lube but I have no toys or money to get toys, so please suggest some household things that I could use!

Last edited by pronar; 10-24-2015 at 06:29 PM.
pronar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 06:49 PM   #2
Rockwellray0
Distinguished Member

Here is a dare for you:

1) Find a small lotion bottle, a couple large markers, or a banana and insert in your ass.

2) give yourself a wedgie with a thong. Either a connection wedgie or put a belt through your panties and pull it as high as you can and tighten as much as you can.

3) put on normal clothes over your wedgie and go for a 15 minute walk outside. (Can be done before the wedgie if you don't want to go for a walk with the wedgie). Get any items you might need for #4 if you don't already have something.

4) take the thing off and put on a pair of panties with more fabric. Pour something sticky - I'm thinking chocolate syrup, honey, jelly, etc. in your panties so it gets messy, front and back. Do the wedgie again and give each ass cheek 50 hard strokes with a hairbrush. Pull the wedgie tighter after every 20 strokes. When you are done you can take the panties off and remove the item(s) from your ass.

If at any time you want to stop, you have to immediately piss yourself in whatever you are wearing.

Bonus: in addition to the above make a tack bra and wear it to class or to the store etc...or while you do the dare. All you really need for a rudimentary tack bra is thumbtacks, duct tape and a bra, just push the tacks through the bra and tape them so they don't come out.
Old 10-24-2015, 06:57 PM   #3
pronar

Female

I'll definitely do this one! Thank you, I will put up a report when I do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockwellray0 View Post
Here is a dare for you:

1) Find a small lotion bottle, a couple large markers, or a banana and insert in your ass.

2) give yourself a wedgie with a thong. Either a connection wedgie or put a belt through your panties and pull it as high as you can and tighten as much as you can.

3) put on normal clothes over your wedgie and go for a 15 minute walk outside. (Can be done before the wedgie if you don't want to go for a walk with the wedgie). Get any items you might need for #4 if you don't already have something.

4) take the thing off and put on a pair of panties with more fabric. Pour something sticky - I'm thinking chocolate syrup, honey, jelly, etc. in your panties so it gets messy, front and back. Do the wedgie again and give each ass cheek 50 hard strokes with a hairbrush. Pull the wedgie tighter after every 20 strokes. When you are done you can take the panties off and remove the item(s) from your ass.

If at any time you want to stop, you have to immediately piss yourself in whatever you are wearing.

Bonus: in addition to the above make a tack bra and wear it to class or to the store etc...or while you do the dare. All you really need for a rudimentary tack bra is thumbtacks, duct tape and a bra, just push the tacks through the bra and tape them so they don't come out.

Limits: Scat, blood, icyhot, dirt/outdoors, social suicide, friends, family

Note: I am in a shared university dorm room, have lube but I have no toys or money to get toys, so please suggest some household things that I could use!
pronar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 07:24 AM   #4
wowman

How about you stuff a 10 marshmallows up your butt and go for a half-hour walk. You may be surprised if you haven't done this before.
Limits: personal pictures, bodily fluids, family, permanent.
wowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 09:22 AM   #5
Dare_Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowman View Post
How about you stuff a 10 marshmallows up your butt and go for a half-hour walk. You may be surprised if you haven't done this before.
I second that.
also
Rub a little toothpaste into your nipples before the marshmallows and then take the walk with no bra.
Dare_Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 01:28 AM   #6
Brattylola

Default Oo

I see i see
Def not looking for some myself
Kinks/fetishes(likes) Wedgies, bondage , spankings, bdsm, nipple play, ice play, anal, insertion, orgasm denial, edging, orgasm control, roleplaying, pee holding can be fine depends tho and more im exploring
Limits: scat, gore, vore, public, pics and vids
Brattylola is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, anal dares, messy wedgie, wedgie dares