Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 06-03-2016, 04:17 PM   #1
Legs4Days

Default Ask a 22 F anything!

So I lost a dare so now I will answer any reasonable question asked here.

So far asked:
1. What attracted you to this website? I love truth or dare!
2. What's the last dare you did (non-PM dare)? Frontal hanging wedgie 30 mins
3. What is your darkest fantasy? To be eaten out by multiple people I don't know
4. What did you lastly masturbate to? Girl x Girl BDSM
5. When was the first time you had sex? I was 16 in highschool with my first gf.

Any other questions post below thx
28/F/Bi
My newest story! Lmk what you think!https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=419926
My toys if you care: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96042
Legs4Days is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 04:21 PM   #2
bthomas
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to bthomas

What part of this website that you've seen so far excites you the most?

Looking to meet and talk to new people and expand my horizons.

Photo credits: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F...ay_on_back.jpg

Shout out to Grendelkhan and Lady Byron for using Creative Commons licensing.
bthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 04:27 PM   #3
Legs4Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by bthomas View Post
What part of this website that you've seen so far excites you the most?
probably albums or the chat
28/F/Bi
My newest story! Lmk what you think!https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=419926
Old 06-03-2016, 04:42 PM   #4
Lookin4sin

What intrigued you about sensory dep and how have you experienced it first hand?
Carpe Diem
Lookin4sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 05:42 PM   #5
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

1. What has been the most exciting dare for you, up to this date?
2. What has been that dare, in which you got over your head in following through on?

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,
bondage, toothpaste, ice,
cold showers, role play, spanking, and corner time.

No thing great is created suddenly,
anymore than a bunch of grapes
or a fig. If you tell me that you
desire a fig. I answer you that there
must be time. Let it first bloom,
then bear fruit, then ripen.

On Patience
By:
Epictetus
MasterDaddy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 11:03 AM   #6
Legs4Days

1. What has been the most exciting dare for you, up to this date? Had to edge in the mall
2. What has been that dare, in which you got over your head in following through on?None really
What intrigued you about sensory dep and how have you experienced it first hand?Someone tried it with me and they tied me up, blindfolded me, put headphones on and teased me for what felt like hour
28/F/Bi
Old 06-04-2016, 11:36 AM   #7
ita
getDare Sweetheart

1. Since you love name calling, what are your favourite things you have been called so far?

2. What's the longest time you've been in bondage?

Dislikes:edging, ice, bladder control, plugging, writing lines, diapers, orgasm control
Limits: full public, scat, pics, long dares, CBT

ita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 12:03 PM   #8
ksoma
getDare Succubus

what is the most public thing you think you could imagine doing, alone?

what is the most public thing you could do, if you had a friend or someone with you?

What was your first experience with girls?

What was your first experience with guys?

Do you like tasting your own pussy?

Have you ever had consensual incestuous contact?

Even if it remained nothing but a dark fantasy, have you ever had incestuous thoughts?

If you are submissive, do you prefer servicing others, sexually, or being serviced?

If you are dominant, to you prefer making others serve you sexually, or taking charge while serving them?

What is the most painful dare you have done and enjoyed (even if not at the moment and only looking back on it)?

What is the most vanilla thing you enjoy sexually?

What is a type of dare you get wet just thinking about doing, but would NEVER do on your own, without someone daring you or being there to guide you through it, and why wouldn't you?

*edit*
Maybe a silly question, buy are your legs your favorite body part, or do they just make for a great avatar?

Seeing as pics are not against your limits (as written so far), and you say you like the albums, on a scale from 1 to 10, what is the chance we will ever see an album from you, and if one ever happened, what type of content would you put in it?

Last edited by ksoma; 06-04-2016 at 12:09 PM.
ksoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 01:53 PM   #9
Legs4Days

1. When was the first time you were penetrated by a man? I was 18 summer after graduating High school
2. Have you ever dominated or been dominated in person? Yeah I've been a sub off and on to my girlfriend from highschool since I was 16 with being a dom/ sub for others mixed in there

1. Since you love name calling, what are your favourite things you have been called so far?
Slut, slave, whore, toy, pet are usually my go to
2. What's the longest time you've been in bondage?
over night so like 8-9 hours?
28/F/Bi
Old 06-04-2016, 01:56 PM   #10
JulieKEames
getDare Sweetheart

Tell us about your fantasies:
1) What is the thing / scenario you most fantasize about?
2) If you could have ANY fantasy, without limits, remorse or consequences, what would it be?
3) What is the kinkiest thing / scenario that you have fantasized about?
4) Have you had fantasies including any / all of the following (if yes to any, provide details):
4a) A teacher or coach
4b) Parent or sibling
4c) Other close relative
4d) Someone else that would be considered inappropriate (if so, who)
4e) Animals (if so, what and how involved)
4f) Fictional characters (again, if so, who, what, where, etc)
5) Which fantasy turns you on the most and why?

Interests: Bondage, Ageplay, Anal
Limits: Pics, cam, incest, poo, food play, public, writing

I have no interest in any new subs or slaves at this time, although I do reserve the right to give out random dares.
JulieKEames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 02:06 PM   #11
Legs4Days

what is the most public thing you think you could imagine doing, alone?
Probably walking around in my underwear
what is the most public thing you could do, if you had a friend or someone with you?
I might have sex if it was legal to xD maybe
What was your first experience with girls?
kissing like 14 but I took my first sip from the furry cup when I was 16
What was your first experience with guys?
See above but I was 18
Do you like tasting your own pussy?
A little
Have you ever had consensual incestuous contact?
Does an adopted sister count? If so yes
Even if it remained nothing but a dark fantasy, have you ever had incestuous thoughts?yes
If you are submissive, do you prefer servicing others, sexually, or being serviced?
servicing others
If you are dominant, to you prefer making others serve you sexually, or taking charge while serving them?
I like to serve them
What is the most painful dare you have done and enjoyed (even if not at the moment and only looking back on it)?
1 hour wearing ice cold nipple clamps
What is the most vanilla thing you enjoy sexually?
kissing just something about it is fun
What is a type of dare you get wet just thinking about doing, but would NEVER do on your own, without someone daring you or being there to guide you through it, and why wouldn't you?
public stuff like being told to masturbate or something similar in front of strangers

*edit*
Maybe a silly question, buy are your legs your favorite body part, or do they just make for a great avatar?
Them or my boobs xD
Seeing as pics are not against your limits (as written so far), and you say you like the albums, on a scale from 1 to 10, what is the chance we will ever see an album from you, and if one ever happened, what type of content would you put in it? We will see probably like a 3 or 4 now. I want yo be here a bit longer and feel safe before I post anything to serious had a bad experience on another site that made me quit it and delete all my social media accounts to so lets see where the road goes. Idk what would go there. Dares? Toys? Just pics of my feeling sexy? Its all in the air
28/F/Bi
The following user says Thank You to Legs4Days for this post:
Old 06-04-2016, 02:23 PM   #12
ksoma
getDare Succubus

What have you done with your adoptive sister?

Do you still play with her?

Was she your first girl?

if the fantasy involves someone other than the sister, can you give us hints what it is, and would you do it in any way if the opportunity arose?

if it involves your adoptive sister, is it still a fantasy or has it been fulfilled? If still a fantasy, why?

to you prefer boys or girls, when kissing?
when being serviced?
when providing the pleasure?
in all out sex?

would you ever have a threesome?

would you rather have a loving (if 99% monogamous) relationship that took advantage of you desire for kink, or one where you were free to be with whomever, but no real commitment?

I see ice comes up a lot. Can you tell us more about how you discovered ice play, and some of the different things you have done?

You only like tasting yourself "a little," so if you had a partner who loved watching you taste yourself, could you learn to love it more?

commentary:
I totally understand your reservations around pics. Due to rules on this site, at least you know anything you share has to be more SFW than NSFW, so that is one safety issue. The other is that you don't need to include your face. If you ever do do pics, I look forward to seeing them. If you don't? I understand why not! It's a common limit for a reason.
ksoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 03:05 PM   #13
Legs4Days

Tell us about your fantasies:
1) What is the thing / scenario you most fantasize about?
Turning certain celebrates gay (Emma Watson, Emma Stone, Scarlett Johansson, Dodger and Jessica Nigri)
2) If you could have ANY fantasy, without limits, remorse or consequences, what would it be?100 person orgy 2 girls per 1 guy in it!

3) What is the kinkiest thing / scenario that you have fantasized about? I've thought about asking to pay for stuff with sex xD
4) Have you had fantasies including any / all of the following (if yes to any, provide details):[INDENT] 4a) A teacher or coach yes I wanted my junior year history teacher to tie me down, spank me with his ruler and fuck me
4b) Parent or sibling yes with my adopted sister and I actually followed through with it ;3
4c) Other close relative nope
4d) Someone else that would be considered inappropriate (if so, who)I do want to have sex with two of my female co workers
4e) Animals (if so, what and how involved) nope nope nope
. 4f) fictional characters: Wayyy to many from like every anime or video game xD
5. Turn on the most? Probably sexing my co workers because they are super hot and I have the best chance if any of them coming true
28/F/Bi

Last edited by Legs4Days; 06-04-2016 at 03:10 PM.
Old 06-04-2016, 03:28 PM   #14
Legs4Days

What have you done with your adoptive sister?
let me know if I should write this into a story but the short version. We were playing truth or dare and things got hot. We have both had our tongues inside each other is the farthest ill go with it for now.
Do you still play with her?yeah from time to time

Was she your first girl?nope second

if the fantasy involves someone other than the sister, can you give us hints what it is, and would you do it in any way if the opportunity arose?it was just her
if it involves your adoptive sister, is it still a fantasy or has it been fulfilled? If still a fantasy, why?we did it

to you prefer boys or girls, when kissing?
when being serviced?
when providing the pleasure?
in all out sex? Girl for all xD

would you ever have a threesome? Already did it (WWM, WMM and WWW)

would you rather have a loving (if 99% monogamous) relationship that took advantage of you desire for kink, or one where you were free to be with whomever, but no real commitment? No real commitment

I see ice comes up a lot. Can you tell us more about how you discovered ice play, and some of the different things you have done?
I got into ice by myself cause it was hot one day after a run so I grabbed a cup of ice and melted it over my body. It felt really good so it found its why to my private zones and now here we are xD there is nowhere on my body ice hasn't touched.
You only like tasting yourself "a little," so if you had a partner who loved watching you taste yourself, could you learn to love it more?So to be honest I really lime how it taste but that sounds slutty xD

for the whole picture thing I know its all not that bad of pictures on here and I don't have to show my face but 1. I have tattoos so those are pretty good at giving away my identity and 2 I still don't want my friends and family to maybe see my wet panties or me sucking a dildo.
28/F/Bi
Old 06-04-2016, 03:35 PM   #15
Legs4Days

Your replies so far have been great! thanks I try!

1. How tall are you?5'9
2. What is the most dominating thing you've done to a female? Tied her up, blindfolded her and just ran my tongue and fingers over her body for a hour without letting her cum
3. What is the most dominating thing you've done to a male?
put him in a chastity device for 48 hours during which all I did was send him dirty text and sexy pictures
28/F/Bi
The following user says Thank You to Legs4Days for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk