Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-06-2019, 07:02 PM   #61
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

This week sucked so I'm gonna aim for Sunday night.

Also... is it worse or better if I do something in a tank top that says "I (heart) big black cock" or a tank top with a rebel flag?... asking for a friend...

Info on me

When available/in chat: this + 1 Special Die.

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Kendragirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 09:04 AM   #62
Izon
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to Izon

For your dare, let's do this. Get a thong and cut the sides. Tie a nice now from the straps to hold it in place. Wear a nice tight crop top, with no bra of course and go for a jog. If the thing comes untied, you must edge and rip the center of the crop top two inches before retying. If you edge too many times, the crop top will be fully open in front. I suggest heading for a nice dark part of the park for this one.
Izon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 09:55 AM   #63
lurker54321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendragirl View Post
This week sucked so I'm gonna aim for Sunday night.

Also... is it worse or better if I do something in a tank top that says "I (heart) big black cock" or a tank top with a rebel flag?... asking for a friend...
You can still go do the last 2 dares I gave you. Also the tank top sounds sexier and great profile pic
lurker54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 02:10 PM   #64
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Just remember I need to leave in clothes...
but I'm... oddly open to ending up in just a cropped tank top and thong...

So... try me...

And I'm going back to those Lurker,

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 09-07-2019, 02:44 PM   #65
Izon
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to Izon

Do you need to return in clothes? Easy fix either way. Put the key to your backpack in a hidden spot near your home, remove your pants and shirt and put them in your bag.

Of course, keep your fingers crossed that no one takes the key...
Izon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 08:30 PM   #66
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Sunday night.
No matter what.
I'm going.

I'm sooooo ready

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 09-14-2019, 01:39 AM   #67
laraw
getDare Sweetheart

Draw on a skimpy thong and tiny triangle style bikini top. Try to make it look as real as possible. Put on a micro skirt and a slightly see through top. Some footwear, heels would be nice.

Deposit a handcuff key about a kilometer away from the basketball hoops, in a direction away from your home.

Go to one of the hoops. If there are no balls at the hoops, bring your own. Of course bring the hand cuffs.

Now sit on the ball under the hoop and edge once for good luck.

You are to train your 3 point goal throws. I there aren't any markings, start a little over 6 meters away from the hoop. Every time you fail go a little further away from the hoop. Your goal is to reach 10 successful throws. For every 5 failures you have to remove and leave on piece of clothing. Once your reach your goal edge another time and immediately after that cuff your hands behind your back.

Have a fun trip to the key and back home.

I would enjoy a detailed report.

Male/36
Sex map |-| Clothes & Toys |-| PM me |-| PM dares |-| Dirty Code
laraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 06:31 PM   #68
Dexo

I think she's all talk, there's tons of dares in this thread yet she keeps asking for new ones. I think she's done like 1/30
Dexo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 09:19 PM   #69
lurker54321

Ya she often doesnt go and do any, but she has done plenty before. Not sure why she doesnt jsut look back at the ones she skipped.

laraw's dare is damn good but im guessing you wont do that one so here is one that isnt too hard.

Start by mixing 3 bags, 2 are empty and one has a very short skirt. You will jog to the clothing drop off bin then keep going in a loop to get back home. hide the randomly chosen bag a 2 min jog after the bin (so get get it a bit after dropping off your shirt). In addition to the bag leave a skimpy crop top with it.

Start your jog in a tiny thong and a shirt just long enough to cover your ass athat you will donate. Jog for ~5 min and stop to edge somewhere. Jog another ~5 mins to get to the drop off bin and edge, then throw in your shirt. Jog to your bag and edge before putting the clothes on then jog home. You cannot cum until after you have posted this report.
Old 09-15-2019, 11:19 PM   #70
Kinkyswitch11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexo View Post
I think she's all talk, there's tons of dares in this thread yet she keeps asking for new ones. I think she's done like 1/30
Or maybe she has an actual life outside of a smut forum? live and let live man.
Clothes I have:
-2 training bras, 2 sports bras, black bra (B), red bra (C), various panties, sweater, 3 Camis, 3 crop-tops, plaid skirt, pink skirt, short shorts, black tights, printed leggings, thigh highs , choker, dress
Supplies:
-shoestring, clamps, binder clips, household items
Kinkyswitch11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 11:35 PM   #71
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Default Doesnt everyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkyswitch11 View Post
Or maybe she has an actual life outside of a smut forum? live and let live man.
You make a good point but I think it's not that she doesnt do them, she doesnt write too many reports.. plus she lives with three guys I think and so it may not always be cool ... we all have things that change during the day and what you expected to happen, doesn't.

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 04:53 AM   #72
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker50 View Post
You make a good point but I think it's not that she doesnt do them, she doesnt write too many reports.. plus she lives with three guys I think and so it may not always be cool ... we all have things that change during the day and what you expected to happen, doesn't.
Report about last night coming tonight...

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 09-17-2019, 07:09 PM   #73
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
During day:
You'll need two sets of white/ light coloured thongs and crop tops.
Pack the lockable bag with a towel and one of the crop top and thong sets. Lock the bag.
Now go to one of the apartment complexes with a pool. Find somewhere to hide the key.

Night:
Leave wearing the other crop top and thong and take the bag. Now you have to jog to the pool. Once there swim a length in the outfit. Strip and leave the clothes at the side. Swim back nude. Now get out and try to find the key. If you get it you can dry off and put on what is inside on. If not either out on the way clothes or abandon them and get home naked

Last Sunday night...

Left in a cropped tank top and thong with another set in my bag. The key was at the pool for the complex, which isn't too far from me. It was after the pool hours, so I was hella nervous, but the light is busted there over the pool so it was dark. I did one length, leaving me socks and shoes... then stripped... NAKED... and swam back. I found the key, well hidden! And got dressed but i didn't take a towel so i was soaked lol. I felt soooo vulnerable. It was a rush.

I will say, the flaw in this one is that the other thong and top were right over there. I know it says not to get them but if the key was gone I'd have panicked and done it. Idk how to fix that, with a sort of "point of no return"... but ya.

Super fucking hot though.

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
The following 3 users say Thank You to Kendragirl for this post:
Old 09-17-2019, 10:43 PM   #74
Qwertyasdfgh391
Distinguished Member

Perhaps a lockbox with a padlock and key to put your clothes in. Obviously leave that key at home.

Dislikes: Dishonesty

Limits: Blood, Scat, Knives, Needles, Family, Pics/Videos (of me)
Qwertyasdfgh391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 11:21 PM   #75
lurker54321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendragirl View Post
Last Sunday night...

Left in a cropped tank top and thong with another set in my bag. The key was at the pool for the complex, which isn't too far from me. It was after the pool hours, so I was hella nervous, but the light is busted there over the pool so it was dark. I did one length, leaving me socks and shoes... then stripped... NAKED... and swam back. I found the key, well hidden! And got dressed but i didn't take a towel so i was soaked lol. I felt soooo vulnerable. It was a rush.

I will say, the flaw in this one is that the other thong and top were right over there. I know it says not to get them but if the key was gone I'd have panicked and done it. Idk how to fix that, with a sort of "point of no return"... but ya.

Super fucking hot though.
Nice report. If you want to do that again but with more risk, specifically the "point of no return" you like here are some changes.
When you go early instead of just hiding the key either toss it behind you so you dont know exactly where it landed or pack 2-3 envelopes with you key in 1 of them and bring and hide one at random.

Next when leaving the outfits remain the same but bring a ziplock bag inside you back and the lock but dont lock it yet. swim your lap clothed and now put the wet clothes in the ziplock bag and lock the full bag with both outfits and maybe the towel if you brought one this time. Now swim your lap(s) naked and try to find the key.

Advertisements
Kink Talk