Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-03-2019, 08:39 PM   #1
hanji13

Default Humiliate and Degrade a Female Sub

Either here or on kik, please give me humiliating/degrading tasks to perform to remind me I’m just a wet, desperate slave. My only limits are no identifiable info, illegal things, permanent, and scat. Looking forward to being shamed back into my rightful place.

Thank you in advance.

Kik: hanji13

Kik: hanji13

Likes: humiliation, degradation, denial, orgasm control, gagging, bondage, semi public, wedgies, body writing, multiple orgasms, nipple and breast play/torture, ddlg, day to day control/rules

Dislikes: anal, pee

Hard limits: illegal, scat, permanent, face pics, family/friends, animals, needles, blood

Toys: dildo, 4 vibrators, anal plug, vibrating nipple clamps, nipple suckers, clothes pins, pacifier
hanji13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 08:48 PM   #2
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Piss/cum in a pair of panties. Place that pair on your head pee side front and pull the back backwards. Wear another pair and pull those upwards. Have them meet in the middle and put both into a scarecrow wedgie with a white shirt with pee slut written on it. Stay like that for 30 minutes as you suck on the pee soaked panties.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 04-04-2019, 02:07 AM   #3
redcamel
getDare Addict

Drink a liter of water, then stand in your shower stall or bathtub fully clothed (better if wearing jeans or similar pants), and pee in your clothes, keeping your legs closed.

Take pics of you before and after peeing. Then start to remove clothes one by one, jeans and panties being the last ones, and take a pic anytime you remove a garment, until you are fully naked. At this point edge and take a last pic showing your juicy wet cunt. All pictures have to be full figure, omitting face, since identifiable is a limit.

Make an album here on gD and publish the pics that aren't against the rules, then publish all the pics on kinktalk giving the link by PM to anyone who request. I'm the first to request the link, of course.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 03:53 AM   #4
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Go to a corner where there is some traffic. Now pee. You may pee however you want (in pants, wear a skirt and no undies...however) but 1. You should be barefoot. And 2. Standing when you pee.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fat, humiliate me, slave, sub female, use me