Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-13-2009, 05:28 PM   #1
WhiteWingDemon

Default Quick nudity/cross dressing dare

Intrigued yes? First take off your shirt and then continue reading. If you like read the rest of the dare, then do it. If you don't like it put your shirt back on.
Ready?
Go to the farthest room in your house and take off your pants.
Go to the second farthest room from that room and take off your underwear.
Now go to a siblings room or another room where you can get items to cross dress and put them on.
Again go to the farthest room from there, now masturbate to completion without using your hands.
Now retrace your steps to put your clothes back on in the same order you took them off.

If you are alone in the house then you must strike a position for thirty seconds in front of each window in the house.
---
Go!
Old 03-14-2009, 01:15 PM   #2
Coyote
getDare Addict

o. I will do this except the masturbating part.(i'll add my own task)
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:34 AM   #3
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

I will also do this dare with a substitution for masturbation since I'm doing my own orgasm control dare and I'm only allowed to cum three times this week.
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 10:10 AM   #4
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Loopholes?

I just did this dare and I really enjoyed because most crossdressing dares require you to be in a public place but that's kind of one of my limits. To just elaborate on what I did. I first took off my shirt in the computer area of my basement. Went up two flights of stairs to my bedroom and took off my jeans. Went back down two flights of stairs to the tv area of my basement and took off my underwear and then i went to my bedroom because that's where I keep what limited crossdressing gear I have, put on a pair of leopard print panties and a dress. Went down to the gaming area in my basement and instead of masturbating I rolled a die in the extreme session in my second themed dice dare. I put one clothespin on each of my nipples and twisted them for two minutes. Then I went back up to my room to take the crossdressing stuff off then I remembered I was alone and had to strike a pose for 30 seconds in every one of our 15 windows. Now here's where the loopholes come in. I could say I was not alone because my dog and cat are here and I could just wait until I got all my clothes back then strike the pose but I decided not to take them and went naked in front of all 15 windows, not hiding anything, then put my clothes back on in reverse order. I would do this again, it's just that there's not much variety in the same house.
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 05:43 PM   #5
WhiteWingDemon

Glad you enjoyed it.

Yeah, that's the unfortunate part, there isn't much variety besides doing it alone and doing it with people in the house.

Advertisements
Kink Talk