Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 04-27-2024, 03:15 AM   #1
redsjoy

Male 47/male/slave seeks 18-30/male/master in any place (online)

47/male/slave seeks 18-30/male/master in any place (online)

Hello everyone! I am a mature slave willing to serve.

Looking for an online Master or Dom - short/long term. Especially interested in connecting with a younger dominant man (18-30). I'm a single introverted, and obedient cam slave.

Infos/Stats
47 male
gay
slave
masculine
large type
h 170 cm - 5'7 ft
w 90 Kg - 198 lbs
brown hair
brown eyes

You can shape me as you want, and I accept being manipulated, dominated, and humiliated, as long as there is communication between us. I like long intense cam sessions, to chat about BDSM or other topics. A big plus for both is if you are attracted to mature large type men. I am up for an interesting connection with an intelligent, demanding, and imaginative Master. I am a serious person and looking for the same. I am ready to answer any questions you may have if you want to know more about me, especially if you are interested in a long-term online relationship. I have had many arrangements in the past and my longest online relationship was for three years. I served for the first time on webcam in 2007 and I want to continue to be involved in online dynamics. Just I hope to find the right match, Dom/Master or Owner, but I am also open to other proposals, casual cam sessions or to be friends with benefits for open-minded dominant men.

I am attracted to the age gap connection. I find the relationship with a man much younger than me exciting and I prefer it. Of course, as long as you are 18+ only. No exception! I was 30 years old when I served for the first time on cam on Yahoo Messenger, and the Master was anonymous and 22 years old.

You can remain anonymous. I don't usually ask to see you on webcam or pics, just a one-way situation it's fine for me - just me on cam - no cam2cam, and I show my face on cam. From my previous experience, I realized that a relationship can go better when a Master-Dom with a sub/slave, does not show himself and does not share too many details with his cam slave. It also offers a situation of superiority and advantage in dynamics. I don't usually ask questions about the Master's social situation, private life, etc. I know that many dominators want to keep online relationships separate from their real life (I'm open-minded and I have nothing against it). I don't care about your sexuality, race, whether you are married or not, partners, etc. For me, the mental connection matters the most. I want to open up to you as much as possible, to express my thoughts, desires and feelings, to commit myself to you in the sexual sense of the word, and to be used for your personal pleasure and entertainment.

edging
denial
JOI
bondage
ropes
spanking
anal
balls/nipple torture
humiliation
cum eating
erotic dance
manipulation
worship
mental bondage

- I am also open to trying new interesting, exciting, or fun things.
- drink piss - debatable (I've only done it twice before).
- Open to discussions about consensual blackmail/ sharing personal info, TPE, etc - but only with a serious Master ( if we have a long-term arrangement ).
- And of course, I would like to answer any questions you may have or face new challenges/proposals.

Limts
blood
scat
extreme pain
illegal things

Please DM me if you're interested. Nude photos can be sent in private.
I hope to chat more and to have the opportunity to know each other better.

I'm on Skype, Whereby, Snapchat, and Kik.
redsjoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk