Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-17-2021, 01:15 AM   #16
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiriya View Post
Thank you for this! Just what I was looking for.

Punishment, rules or both: Both

• Reason for punishment/objective of rules (as detailed as you can):

I'm a very undisciplined person. I constantly procrastinate and leave things to the last minute. I'm lazy and don't keep up with household chores or exercise. I sleep in too late. I want a punishment for this, severe enough that after it's done I can make a fresh start with new rules to keep my behaviour on track.

• Severity of punishment/ penalty for breaking rules:
Harsh. I'm new to the site but I've tried self-imposed punishments before and they haven't worked. I keep behaving like an irresponsible child so need to hand control over to someone else.

• Duration (any time requirement): None for the punishment, but I may not be able to complete tasks immediately. Rules can last up to a week - and you can decide whether they're punishment rules or part of building a better routine.

• Likes/dislikes/limits (if not in signature/profile): In addition to the signature, no sexualised language in writing tasks. You can use some of my dislikes (it's a punishment!) but not limits. I find corner time difficult and have never done more than ten minutes self-imposed. You can certainly require more than that if you choose to, but I mention it as if you give me hours I won't be able to complete it.

• Anything else relevant:

Non-sexual punishments and rules only, although clothing control including private nudity is okay. I don't live alone but have a cable I can use for quiet spanking.
Punishment for procrastination and laziness (harsh)
Complete your punishment as soon as practical. Do not procrastinate, all times and quantities (spanks, times, lines) are increased by 10% per day from when you recieve the punishment.

To begin you will use your cable to spank yourself, you are to begin with 60 strokes of moderate intensity. Once complete you are to do hard strokes until your eyes are visibly watering (minimum of 10).

Once your spanking is complete, go to the bathroom. You are to produce a soapy lather and spend 2 minutes thoroughly washing out your mouth with soap. Once complete, if using a bar of soap you are to hold it in your mouth, if liquid soap you are to hold as much lather as possible in your mouth. Set a timer for 10 minutes. You are to kneel in the corner, with your hands on your head and the soap in your mouth for the duration. Once complete you may remove soap and spit out any excess but not rinse mouth until final part of punishment is complete.

Repeat the spanking above then sit down on the least comfortable chair available. You are to write out the line "I was an irresponsible child, I will learn to control myself". You are to complete 120 lines of this by hand. You are to write as fast as you possibly can while still writing legibly. If you stop writing for any reason, for even a moment, you are to immediately bend over the table and give yourself 10 spanks with the cable, then continue writing.

Rules (1 week)
Wakeup

You are to set a wakeup time for the week, I will let you pick something appropriate to your lifestyle, it should be strict but practical. Upon waking you will have a 2 minute cold shower to wake you up. You will also administer a short daily spanking either before or after showering (20 strokes) as a reminder. If you wake up late your spanking is increased by 1 stroke per minute late. You also must write out the line "I must wake up on time" once per minute late, as soon as possible.

Earn your privileges
In order to ensure you are more productive, each day you must earn a variety of privileges. To earn them you must complete a certain amount of productive activity on that day. This includes household chores, cleaning, exercise and anything else you choose to do that has a tangible benefit to yourself or others and is not part of your normal routine (eg. work). Privileges are granted after 1,2 or 3 hours of productive activity are completed, as per list below.

1) consumption of any food that is not extremely bland (ingredients must only provide nutritional value, not flavour)
1) use of phone for non essential communication (social calls/text ect. not social media)
2) listening to music
2) consumption of beverage other than water
3) recreational use of tv/phone/internet (social media, browsing for leisure)
3) Consumption of sweets or any food consumed purely for enjoyment not sustinance.

Every night before sleep you are to write a short list of priorities for your productive activities the following day.

If on any day you do any of these things without earning it then the penalty is to repeat a shorter version of your punishment above. Simply complete it again but with all quantities and durations halved. If you broke more than one item then the quantities are increased by 20% per additional infraction. (So you can't just keep breaking if you do one.)

Please report with as much detail as possible here or via pm. Let me know if you need any clarifications, or if something is not possible and i will modify.

Last edited by maddog2048; 07-17-2021 at 01:18 AM.
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 07:18 AM   #17
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Thank you in advance, Great work

• Punishment, rules or both: both

Lazy and procrastinate with work. Given my GF not the attention she deserves. And last but not least, was doing well with exercising, but the last few weeks I really slacked. Both with running and just youtube exercise

Cruel - your behaviour is to be corrected severely in a way that maximises your suffering (within limits)

• Duration (any time requirement):
Up to two weeks is possible at the moment

• Likes/dislikes/limits (if not in signature/profile): Sig

• Anything else relevant: eg. Limitations due to circumstances/privacy, Toys/tools available, prefer non-sexual punishment, prefer quick and simple or complex and drawn out, if someone else can administer.
Not a cis female and my gf won't want to dish out the punishments
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 10:19 PM   #18
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spankmehard1995 View Post
• Punishment, rules or both: both rules and punishment
rules could be on: House tidy, Self care, Sleep, Coursework

• Reason for punishment/objective of rules (as detailed as you can): i need punishment for lying yesterday and for not doing what i was supposed to. I also need rules on doing my coursework i have had my deadlines extended 12 times and got one last extension before i fail completely. my next deadline is in 2 days

Cruel - your behaviour is to be corrected severely in a way that maximises your suffering (within limits)

• Duration (any time requirement): 2 days to a month

• Likes/dislikes/limits (if not in signature/profile):

• Anything else relevant: eg. Limitations due to circumstances/privacy, Toys/tools available, prefer non-sexual punishment, prefer quick and simple or complex and drawn out, if someone else can administer. Impact only punishments. For punishments I have: I have a spiked paddle, 2 cane like objects, 4 wooden spoons, phone charger whip, large paddle, smallish paddle, thin paddle, belt, bath brush, paddle with holes, medium paddle, strap and a metal ruler
Punishment for lying and laziness
1. Prep

You are to begin by going to the bathroom. Strip naked then apply a generous blob of toothpaste to each nipple and clit. Now you are to lather up some soap and thoroughly wash out your lying mouth with it for 3 minutes. Then take your bath brush and scrub in the toothbrush roughly, spending 2 minutes on each area. You are to then kneel in the corner with the toothpaste on your body and soap in your mouth for 15 minutes. You may then remove any excess toothpaste, and spit out the soap, no rinsing.

2. Spanking
Take a sheet of paper and draw 2 circles, roughly 2.5cm (1 inch) in diameter. Label each one "For lying" and "For being lazy".

Watching yourself in the mirror you are to spank each ass cheek 5 times with a paddle, then take a wooden spoon and spank each tit 5 times, then finally spank your clit 5 times with your thin paddle.

You are to repeat this continuously, starting with a medium intensity and gradually increasing it each round (each round must be harder than the last) .

You end the spanking only when you make yourself cry, and use your tears to wet the insides of both circles completely. Once this is achieved you perform one final round, which again has to be harder than all previous rounds.

3. Apology
Place your spiked paddle spiky side up on a chair and sit on it. You are to hold your metal ruler in your mouth. Take a pen and paper.
You are to complete 2 writing tasks:
Apology letter of at least 200 words to person you lied to.
The line "I will not lie, I will work harder." 200 times.

At the end of every sentence you are to pause, take the ruler and use it to snap twice your clit, each inner thigh and each nipple, then return it to your mouth.

Your final task is to take the paper you wrote on to the corner. You are to kneel with your nose holding your papers against the wall and with a wooden spoon held in your mouth. Your hands are to be on the back of your head. You are going to spend 30 minutes like this. If the papers drop you are to take the wooden spoon and immediately spank your clit, each ass cheek and each tit 5 times each, as hard as you can, then resume thr position.

Rules (one month)
Wake up/sleep: set yourself a strict but achievable wakeup time and bed time. If you are not up by this time you will take a 2 minute cold shower and paddle your ass hard, 2 strokes per minute late as soon as you get up. You also perform basic kneeling corner time, equal to the amount you overslept, before bed that night.
If you go to sleep late you will spank yourself with the belt once per minute past your bedtime the following day. The next day's bedtime is also brought forward by the same amount.

Maintainance
You are to spend a minimum of 90 minutes per day performing useful activities to look after your home and yourself. This includes cleaning, chores exercise ect.
At the end of the day, if you did not spend sufficient time you will, for every minute short:
Hit your tits once each with your cane like object, hard aiming for your nipple
Write out the line "I must look after myself and my home"

Coursework
If you have a deadline within 1 week you are to suspend all recreational use of phone/internet/tv ect. until that work is completed.
Treat future deadlines as though they are three days earlier, if you hit this earlier deadline without the work done you are to repeat the spanking portion of your punishment above each day until work is completed.
The following user says Thank You to maddog2048 for this post:
Old 07-18-2021, 05:18 PM   #19
writeformeslut

• Punishment, rules or both:
BOTH

Punishment: First, I have fallen two weeks behind in my school work. Second, I have not been consistent with exercise and water intake. Third, just for general horniness being a distraction.

Rules: focus on improving procrastination and gaining discipline/focus

Let's start with Harsh

1-2 hours per day for 7 days - I need to dread each day this week knowing punishment is coming.

Needs to be something that can be done quietly since self spanking is limited these days to when I have the house alone. Willing to buy household items necessary that I do not have to complete any punishments. The more degraded and humiliated I feel, the better.

Dislikes - Corner Time, Kneeling, Stress Positions

Limits - Orgasm Control for extended time, Anything Pee - beyond holding - no wetting, drinking, etc ... No Blood, No Public, No Vaginal Insertions, Nothing with Food/Chemical Play, NO photos
writeformeslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 11:26 PM   #20
prettyslut

Punishment, rules or both: both

Reason for punishment (as detailed as you can): I have been really rude and irritable for no reason lately, snapping at people even when they did nothing wrong. I've also been lazy, I'm paying for a gym membership but I haven't gone in several weeks, and all I do outside of work is lie in bed.

Objective of rules: Remind me to stop being so rude and lazy, and preferably make my ass sore and bruised, my holes filled and stretched.

Severity of punishment/ penalty for breaking rules: Cruel

Duration (any time requirement): No specific requirements

Anything else relevant:
Would prefer quick and simple rules that I can follow daily but complex punishments. My toys include a textured silicone paddle, clothespins, anal beads (they're really big), a big suction cup dildo, metal handcuffs, a vibrator, a smaller dildo/plug, icyhot, toothpaste, a thick cable, hot sauce, black pepper, and other household items.

Likes: insertion, ass and pussy stretching, enemas, semi-public, pain, wax play, food play, wedgies, clamps, flogging,spanking, overstimulation, edging, chastity, ice play, sleeping control

Dislikes: lines, corner time, exercise, figging, cold showers, corporal punishment, nipple pain

Limits: blackmail, permanent, family, full public, blood, illegal, diapers, scat, piss, body modification
prettyslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 01:42 AM   #21
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria85 View Post
Thank you in advance, Great work

Lazy and procrastinate with work. Given my GF not the attention she deserves. And last but not least, was doing well with exercising, but the last few weeks I really slacked. Both with running and just youtube exercise

Up to two weeks is possible at the moment

• Likes/dislikes/limits (if not in signature/profile): Sig

• Anything else relevant: eg. Limitations due to circumstances/privacy, Toys/tools available, prefer non-sexual punishment, prefer quick and simple or complex and drawn out, if someone else can administer.
Not a cis female and my gf won't want to dish out the punishments
Punishment
Lazy lines:

Prepare a seat with suction cup dildo, suitable to impale yourself on. Have a pen and paper ready. Coat dildo in icyhot/hotsauce. Take a cup and piss in it. Take a large mouthful, filling up your mouth as much as possible so your cheeks bulge (if at anypoint you spit or swallow any you must attempt to refill) . Now slather the icyhot/hotsauce onto your genitals and impale your ass on the dildo.
Like this you are going to complete 2 writing tasks.
An apology letter to your GF (details below)
"I will not procrastinate, I will work harder" 100 times

Once complete you may unimpale yourself and swallow the piss. Immediately go to the bathroom, spend 2 minutes washing your mouth out with soap, after this you may rinse yourself.

GF apology
Your letter above will contain a sincere apology for not treating her as she deserves. You will also offer to make it up to her by:
-taking over a chore she normally does, whatever thing she likes the least, for next 2 weeks.
-spending a day as her maid/servant, doing anything she wants

If there is an appropriate way to make it up to her make it up to her sexually, ideally something you very much dislike but she would enjoy, you are to beg her to allow you to do that as an apology (eg. She watches a movie she likes while you spend the whole time licking her feet and rimming her asshole)

Privately you will also spend 30 minutes apologising aloud. Every 2 minutes you will flip a coin and:
Heads: Deepthroat the dildo, saying "I'm sorry (GF's name)" repeatedly as you gag on it for 2 minutes.
Tails: roughly assfuck yourself with same dildo, saying "I will do better, please forgive me" continuously

Punishment Exercise
You will do a punishment exercise circuit lasting 30 minutes. You alternate between the following exercises:
10 pushups, deepthroat a suction cup dildo as you lower
Hold squat while you slap genitals 10 times hard
3 minute wall sit with a suitable weight attached/tied to genitals
20 jumping jacks with a suitable weight attached/tied to genitals

Rules (2 weeks)
Exercise

You will complete a minimum of 45 minutes exercise each day. If you do not meet the goal you make up the remaining time doing corner time that night(naked, kneeling, hands on head). During cornertime you will hold an enema, enough that you are extremely uncomfortable.

Gf "attention"
Your orgasms are now tied to your GF's. You must give her 3 for every one you have. You must also edge three times daily.

Work
Each day you have work you mist make a list of things that will be completed by the end of the day. This list should be tough but achievable. If not all are completed that day your punishment is simply that your next shower is to be cold (3 minute duration).
Old 07-20-2021, 09:25 AM   #22
user420

Thumbs up both

Reason for punishment/objective of rules (as detailed as possible ): I have been putting off working out and procrastinating about studying for important tests.

• Severity of punishment/ penalty for breaking rules: Harsh Please sir

• Duration (any time requirement): max 1 day

• Likes/dislikes/limits (if not in signature/profile): in signature

Pm please

Limits: Pictures/Vids, Family/Friends,full Public, Anything Illegal, Anal, permanent damage,needles, blood,piercings, social suicide, enema, Piss drinking/ scat eating

Toys: dildo, nipple clamps, household objects
user420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 09:56 PM   #23
Youngdumbandbroke

Hello. Slut has no master and has been floating for 4 months. This whirred needs to be whipped into shape

Likes- teasing, humiliation, pussy play, spanking, degradation, nipple play
Dislikes- anal, pain
Limits- pics (unless specifically agreed on), family, public, permanent

PM Dareshttp://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91872
Youngdumbandbroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 11:41 PM   #24
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by writeformeslut View Post
BOTH

Punishment: First, I have fallen two weeks behind in my school work. Second, I have not been consistent with exercise and water intake. Third, just for general horniness being a distraction.

Rules: focus on improving procrastination and gaining discipline/focus

Let's start with Harsh

1-2 hours per day for 7 days - I need to dread each day this week knowing punishment is coming.

Needs to be something that can be done quietly since self spanking is limited these days to when I have the house alone. Willing to buy household items necessary that I do not have to complete any punishments. The more degraded and humiliated I feel, the better.
Punishment (1 week)

You will have a daily punishment session lasting 90 minutes.

1 hour before your punishment session drink 1L of water. You are not to pee until your session is over.

Part 1 - School copywork (30 mins)
You are to be naked with anal plug in and chained nipple clamps on. Gag yourself with an appropriate houshold item.
You are to be seated, with the chains attached to the wrist of your dominant hand, such that writing will tug on the clamps.
You are to select a passage of text relevant to your study and copy it out as quickly as you can. If you stop at any point you are to immediately spank yourself 20 times, hard, with a suitable implement (eg. Ruler, hairbrush) and resume.

Part 2 - Exercise circuit (30 mins)
Rotate between the following exercises:
Probe squats x 10
Attach triple probe to low chair, bench or similar. Squat over it and lower yourself, impaling your ass. Hold it between the second and third bulge for at least 5 seconds then rise.

Clamped jumping jacks x 20
Jumping jack with chained nipple clamps attached.

Wall sit or pinch clit (5 mins)
Perform a wall sit, if at any point during the 5 mins you are not in the position you are to be repeatedly pinching your clit.

Plank or spank (3 mins)
Hold a plank for 3 mins. If you stop for any reason spank your tits 10 times each then resume. (If cannot spank due to noise then sqeeze them painfully instead)

Crunch or crunch (2 mins)
Hold a crunch position. If at any point you're not in the position you must be pinching and twisting your nipples as hard as you can.

Part 3 - Horniness (30 mins)
Take an elestic band. Snap your clit with it repeatedly until it is visibly swollen. You are now to edge, kneeling with your knees wide.
Once complete you are to snap clit again 10 times and edge. Repeat this as many times as you can in the 30 minutes, obviously do not orgasm.

Rules

Daily study

Minimum 90 minutes of effective study per day. If you fall stort of this the remainder is to be made up as cornertime before bed. Corner time to be completed kneeling with hands on head, holding a pen in your mouth, and a piece of paper against the wall with nose.

Concentration
While completing the daily study requirement, if at any point you catch yourself being distracted, you are to snap your nipples 5 times each with an elastic band immediately and then resume concentrating.

Procrastibation
Plain and simple, you cannot masturbute or orgasm unless you have no schoolwork pending.

Please report once completed (via pm if preferred). Let me know if any issues or feedback.
Old 07-25-2021, 06:27 AM   #25
MayDare

Default Punishment for slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog2048 View Post
Do you need a suitable punishment for something you did? Perhaps you need ongoing rules to help you modify your behaviour? Punishment mainly

Tell me what you need and I will design something appropriate for you. Be as specific with your requirements as you like, or simply state what the punishment or rule is for.

I’ve been so horny and spend my time masturbating. I have been lazy with my work for the past few days too. I even masturbated in the car in front of my work place on one of the days because I was so horny

Ideally you will explain how it should make you feel and what it should achieve.

I want to feel punished and degraded so that I know not to waste my time being a slut constantly.

Fair - Balanced and proportional to your crime, focus is changing behavior
Harsh - A hard but deserved punishment with no tolerance or pity

• Duration (any time requirement): less than around 3 days

• Anything else relevant: eg. Limitations due to circumstances/privacy, Toys/tools available, prefer non-sexual punishment, prefer quick and simple or complex and drawn out, if someone else can administer
Prefer it to be done fairly quick (within 2-3 days)
Don’t have too much privacy as share a house and I go to work throughout the day

Likes: ice play, spanking, verbal degradation, edging, semi public, humiliation, being controlled, hypnosis, writing lines,

Dislikes: anal, piss, denial, most other things not listed in likes

Limits: Anything revealing/harmful
MayDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 06:33 PM   #26
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyslut View Post
Punishment, rules or both: both

Reason for punishment (as detailed as you can): I have been really rude and irritable for no reason lately, snapping at people even when they did nothing wrong. I've also been lazy, I'm paying for a gym membership but I haven't gone in several weeks, and all I do outside of work is lie in bed.

Objective of rules: Remind me to stop being so rude and lazy, and preferably make my ass sore and bruised, my holes filled and stretched.

Severity of punishment/ penalty for breaking rules: Cruel

Duration (any time requirement): No specific requirements

Anything else relevant:
Would prefer quick and simple rules that I can follow daily but complex punishments. My toys include a textured silicone paddle, clothespins, anal beads (they're really big), a big suction cup dildo, metal handcuffs, a vibrator, a smaller dildo/plug, icyhot, toothpaste, a thick cable, hot sauce, black pepper, and other household items.
Punishment
"I have been really rude"

Place your suction cup dildo on the floor. You are to coat it in soap suds or hotsauce, whichever you think you dislike the taste of worse. Strip naked and get your cable. You are you get on your hands and knees and take the dildo in your mouth as deep as possible and hold it for 10 seconds. Then with the tip in your mouth you are to say "I'm sorry for being rude", then flog yourself with the cable on your ass 5 times hard. Repeat this 20 times, Recoating the dildo after every 5.

"and irritable"
You will have a reason to be irritable then. You are to clamp your nipples and clit. Pour black pepper on a hard surface in the corner. You are to tall kneel on it and handcuff your hands behind you. No fidgeting, you are to stay there for 30 minutes.

"snapping at people"
You will now be the one snapped at. Take an elastic (rubber) band and start by snapping each nipple and your clit 30 times. Now attach a clothespin to each nipple and your clit. You are to remove each by snapping them with the elastic band. Count the number of snaps required to remove each peg, once it comes of you are then to immediately snap that location the same number of times directly. Repeat this twice.

"I'm paying for a gym membership but I haven't gone in several weeks"
Here is couple of make-up exercises for you then. Position the suction dildo such that you can squat onto it, impaling yourself. You should be in a deep squat when about half the dildo is inside you. Start a timer when you are in the position, if you stop, stop the timer too. You need to spend a total time of 10 minutes squatting on the dildo like this, however many attempts it takes. Everytime you take a break though you are to paddle each ass cheek 5 times.

Now you are to do 50 sit ups. Everytime you're up slap each inner thigh as hard as you can before lowering.

"all I do outside of work is lie in bed"
You are going to lie in bed in an as uncomfortable a way as possible. Scrub the strongest irritants available/possible (eg. Mix of icyhot and hot sauce, toothpaste) onto your nipples and clit. Coat your plug and insert in your ass. Also coat you dildo and insert in vagina. Stuff something appropriate in your mouth as a gag. Now lie spread eagle on your bed and stare at the ceiling, suffering for 40 minutes.

Rules
Rudeness:

Anytime you catch yourself being rude to someone you are to coat your mouth in soap or hotsauce at the soonest opportunity. If you do this more than 3 times in a week then redo the first 3 parts of your punishment above.

Bed
Bed is off limits except for sleep. If you use bed otherwise you are to paddle yourself 5 times for every minute spent in bed. Set a strict wakeup time, get up after this time and you take a 3 minute cold shower. Break this rule 3 times in a week and you redo the bed punishment above.

Gym
Work out how much you pay for your gym every week. Assign a value to each visit, such that if you go as much as you should you got your money's worth. At the end of the week work out if you wasted and money. (eg. If it costs $30 per week, and you aim to go 3 times, you assign value of $10 per visit, if you visit just twice, you wasted $10, go once you wasted $20 ect.)
For every dollar wasted you are to complete:
10 handwritten lines of 'I am a lazy money-waster"
10 hard strokes on each breast with paddle, aimed at nipple.

If on any week you wasted any money you also repeat the exercise part of your punishment above.
Old 08-02-2021, 11:12 AM   #27
Lilylucas

As a guide, you might specify:
Both

I’m really bad about ghosting people on kik. I also pretty much never respond to anyone who messages me while I’m sleeping even though I should respond after I’ve woken up.

Linked in signature

I live alone, but I can’t be too loud because I don’t want to disturb neighbors (I live in an apartment building)

Kik: mariellanash

Always looking for a spanking, pm or kik me if you want to give me one

Looking for an irl playmate

Likes, Limits, Toys, and Implements

PM dares, AMA, BDSM Test Results, Sex Map
Lilylucas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 11:19 AM   #28
Goodgirl4675

Write request in the thread or PM if you prefer. I will PM you a response. If you complete a punishment please report with as much detail as you can.

• Punishment, rules or both: both please

• Reason for punishment/objective of rules (as detailed as you can): I am completing my masters degree and have ignored my schoolwork for two weeks. I have a paper due on Wednesday, a lecture to listen to and take notes on and a discussion reply to write that I haven’t started on. I also have trainings for work I’m meant to be doing and have neglected. Just out of laziness and wanting to play the Sims instead

Harsh - A hard but deserved punishment with no tolerance or pity

• Duration (any time requirement): 2 hours (or longer if it’s to be completed whilst doing the assignments)!

• Anything else: non-sexual please

Limits: people I know, extreme pain, dangerous, public, blood, scat

Ice: I will put 3 ice cubes in my pussy until they melt
Iced: I will put an ice cube in my butt until it melts
Toothpaste: I will put toothpaste on my clit and not wash it off for an hour
Goodgirl4675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 01:46 AM   #29
Xenaslave

• Reason for punishment/objective of rules (as detailed as you can): I can't stop talking to guys during work. I am not getting my work done, instead being slutty with men via kik.

• Duration (any time requirement):1-2 hours

• Likes/dislikes/limits (if not in signature/profile): in signature

• I live on my own

Limits - Scat, permanent, blood

Toys - vibrator, clit stimulator, ball gag, inflatable gag, ben wa balls, suction dildo, flogger, cane, clothes pegs, paddle, crop, butt plugs, nipple/labia chain clamps, collar, electric toothbrush
Xenaslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 10:39 PM   #30
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayDare View Post
Prefer it to be done fairly quick (within 2-3 days)
Don’t have too much privacy as share a house and I go to work throughout the day
Punishment for being lazy and excessive horniness (harsh)

1.Get in front of a mirror, with a suitable spanking implement. Strip naked and bend over so you can see your ass in the mirror. You are to spank yourself, after 2 strokes on each ass cheek say aloud "I was a lazy girl, I deserve to be spanked. You are to continue until your ass is visibly red, 50 strokes per cheek minimum. Now repeat for your tits, instead saying "I masturbated excessively, now my tits are paying the price."

2. Now put on underwear and get a tray of ice cubes. Kneel on the floor with a pen and paper. You are to put an ice cub in two of the 4 locations, left bra cup, right bra cup, front of underwear, back of underwear.
You are to write the 2 lines 'I will work harder' and 'I will control my horniness' alternatively. After writing both lines you may move one ice cube to a different location. Repeat until you write each line 60 times, replacing the icecubes if they melt as required.

3. Kneel naked in the corner. Stuff a pair of panties in your mouth. You are to have your toes on the floor and your bum resting on your legs. You will reach behind you and stick your thumb in your anus as deep as possible. You have 20 minutes like this, swapping to the other thumb every 2 minutes. Use lube as required.
The following user says Thank You to maddog2048 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk