Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-07-2021, 10:45 PM   #1
Naughtynina95

Thumbs up Ice Ice baby. Wholesome punishment with household items for naughty cunts like me.

Duration - 4 Hours.
Items required -
1. Toothpaste
2. Three Clothespegs
3. Rope
4. Two 500ml filled waterbottles, one filled with ice water, one filled with Luke warm water. And one big water bottle.
5. Two belts
6. Shower
8. Whiteboard marker
9. Hairbrush with a thick handle
10. Handcuffs or a scarf
12. Clothes hanger or a stick
14. A Master or someone to facilitate the punishment
15. A candle(optional task)
16. Ice
17. Peeled thick ginger.
18. Water.
19.. Tight thong.
20. Tampon with the wrapper on(optional for anal play)

Rules-
1. No peeing allowed during the duration of the punishment.
2. No cumming until the end of the punishment
3. Every mistake made will add time to the number of hours before you can cum. For each mistake, an extra 15 minutes of denial will be added.
4. The tampon must be inserted in the butt hole and must stay there throughout the first 3 hours with the string hanging out. (Optional, only if anal isn't a limit)

Prep for 1st hour.
Slave must prepare with all the items required and spread them on one side of the bed.
Before the start of the punishment, slave should pee, and then drink 1 litre of water.
1. Lie on your back, Wrap the belt around the neck to make a collar. Not too tight. Just to give the sensation of being owned.
2. Loop a rope through the belt, from the nape and tie it to the bed post. If no bed post, tie it to a big full waterbottle and place it on the floor nearby.
3. Hand cuff each hand to the thigh, just tight enough to restrain movement.
4. Apply toothpaste to the tip of the nipples and clit.
5. Attach Clothespegs to the nipple.
6. Place a candle on a small circular piece of cardboard for flat surface. This should be as small as possible. Use hot wax to stick the two. Place this on top of the naval. Let the wax melt on the stomach.(optional)
7. Slave must brush her teeth right before starting to give her Master a minty blow every 10 minutes.
8. Plug your ass shut with the tampon.

1st Hour.
1. Slave must be ready and under constraint.
2. Facilitator must insert a piece of ice(1, if big) or 3 pieces of ice (if small) every 10 minutes in her vagina.
3. Everytime the facilitator inserts the ice, he must apply more toothpaste to the clit and nipples, and rotate the Clothespegs by 90 degrees.
4. After which, he must sit on her face and get a blow job for 5 minutes, everytime he inserts the ice.
5. Repeat this 6 more times, for an hour, every 10 minutes.

2nd Hour.
1. Slave must be relieved from the restraints. The collar should stay on, without the rope. Candle should be removed.
2. Slave must drink another half litre of water.
3. Slave must stand naked in one corner of the room, facing the Master.
4. Hands should be raised up, and the hanger or a stick should be placed such that the neck is in front of the hanger and the hands are behind. Hands should be holding the cold water bottle.
5. Slave should raise one foot and place it on the others Side knee.
6. Toothpaste must be reapplied.
7. The two Clothespegs on the nipples will remain, attached to two diverting ropes, that meet at the vagina and are pulled back and tied to the stick/hanger from behind.
8. Place the warm water bottle between both thighs touching the vagina lips.
9. Let the slave stand like this for 60 minutes, while all the melted icewater, mixed with her juices flows down.

3rd Hour.
1. Release slave from all restraints. Snap the pegs out with a jerk.
2. Tie hands to eachother behind the back with a scarf or a handcuff.
3. Peel a ginger fist and insert it in the vagina.
4. Have slave wear a thong to keep the ginger in place, and give her a wedgie.
5. Now make the slave stand in the shower area
6. Every 10 minutes for an hour, alternate between running cold and hot water for 1 minute.
7. slave must stand straight, back straight.
8. At the end of the hour, release the slave, remove the ginger. Slave can't use a towel to dry.

4th hour.
1. Hands continued to tie behind the back.
2. If slave has a dildo, use that, or else use a marker pen. Insert it in her vagina, wear the wet thong with a wedgie, place the cold water bottle between both thighs. Lie on the back on the floor, so that the bottle rests on the vagina. Squeeze both thighs toward eachother.
3. Ofcourse, no cumming yet.
4. After 30 minutes, remove the marker pen, put clothes pegs on nipples and clit,
5. insert a vibrator/dildo/hairbrush handle in the vagina. Slave must sit upright on a pillow and hump the pillow to edge. If the slave cums during this time, the 3rd hour punishment will be repeated.
6. Slave must continue humping and edging for 30 minutes. The vibrator must be set to pulsate.
7. At the end of 30 minutes, Master must tie slaves hands, put the wet thong in her mouth and tie it with scarf, and fuck her and let her cum after permission. Slave is not allowed to make any sound during this. If slave makes noise, Master must choke her for a few seconds,and continue.
8. Only after cumming, is Slave allowed to pee and then rest.

I kept forgetting to address Master properly. Throughout the week, I must have made a mistake 4 times in the week. Hence I got the 4 hour punishment last weekend.
Following which I had to write this report while a peeled ginger was fisted inside me.
After completing the report, Master checked mistakes, and spanked my clit with a belt for grammar and spelling errors. For every mistake, 50 spanks.
He let some mistakes be and asked me to upload the report on getdare for the world to see what a stupid, horny cunt I am.
Master wants other masters to give their slaves this punishment too and then have their slaves write a report as a reply here.
This punishment, even if long and tedious, invoked sensations that I didn't know I could feel. The hot and cold playing with temperatures can be torturous yet very satisfying in the end. I came so much, I practically squirted this thick white cream all over. But I have learnt to always address Sir properly.
If you have similar punishments, My Master would love to try them on me. I am always naughty and I deserve the punishment.
Naughtynina95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Naughtynina95 for this post:
Old 08-21-2021, 04:05 PM   #2
makeme00

Thank you for sharing. This is a punishment that sounds like it would teach a good lesson and also expose new sensations. Do you have recommendations if you’re being punished via online and your master is not there to do it?
makeme00 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk