Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 06-02-2011, 04:10 PM   #1
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

Default Gov. Forces Chop Off 13yo Boy's Penis

13 year old Hamza al-Khatib was kidnapped from the streets of Syria and was brutally tortured, mutilated and murdered. He had non-life threatening bullet wounds, large gashes on his body, his face smashed, penis chopped off and then his neck was broken.

Several other children have been brutally murdered during the unrest. Should the UN order similar action like we did in Libya in Syria or should we just let them kill civilians and children?

www . alarabiya . net /articles/2011/06/02/151515.html

[IMG=http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/zekrom.jpg]
cbtslave4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 04:13 PM   #2
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

there is Raw video of his mangled body on youtube. go look if you want...

Old 06-02-2011, 04:18 PM   #3
skyler_luvs_ya

that's just sad and sickening
skyler_luvs_ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 05:29 PM   #4
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to ofthenorth

Do you want an answer as to what the UN should do? Or what they will do?

Should: I think without a doubt they should go in, this is in violation of many human rights resolutions, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and many other aspects of international law. If they have any decency at all they would go in and stop this, just like they should go into Darfur, Somalia, Myanmar, etc.

Will: Not a damn thing. Syria offers very little in the sense of natural resources (OIL), political weight, or geographical significance. The UN went into Libya for two major reasons: 1. France was putting pressure on the UN because Libya supplies a lot of the oil for Europe. 2. The Obama Administration needed a ratings boost and basically pulled a "Grenada" they assisted in the attack which caused a rallying effect in America and gave a slight boost to presidential ratings. There wasn't any other reason for them going into Libya. Sure they may have stated there were other reasons but if you really look at the situation that's the reason why. Why didn't the UN intervene in Tunisia? Iran during it's tiny uprising? Why didn't it put ground forces in Libya? It all boils down to the same reason governments do anything, will it benefit them. The UN is just representatives of the countries of the world, they won't do shit if the countries in the UN don't want it and if it doesn't benefit the countries in it then they won't do anything. Why do you think the US has used veto power in the security council anytime there's any resolution in favor of Pakistan over Israel? Cause the US has made a pact long ago to back Israel even when the resolution is beneficial to stability.
Nothing will be done in Syria I don't think. America only did something in Libya because European nations initiated it and Obama could say "We were just following along, I didn't start this." and keep his hands clean of a war gone wrong unlike Bush. And Europe only started things in Libya because they got oil there. So Europe isn't gonna propose anything for Syria, US won't do shit, China damn well won't start anything, so unfortunately Syria is on it's own.

Until the UN actually has some physical power of it's own it's relatively useless. It's only a bunch of either overly liberal humanitarian think we can save the world through hugs and love types. Or it's corrupt political figures trying to get other countries to either go along with their plans or make the world think they're actually siding in humanitarian issues when they're doing the exact opposite in their own country.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:33 PM   #5
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

Um... no. Everyone was pissed off about Libya. Literally, everyone was pissed.

Old 06-02-2011, 06:53 PM   #6
Relayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtslave4u2 View Post
Um... no. Everyone was pissed off about Libya. Literally, everyone was pissed.
Um...no they weren't. You have much to learn about the way the world works.
Unspeakably violent things happen every day, and very few people except those actually involved - or those who stand to benefit or lose something from these events will actually do anything.

We really can't get involved in Syria. Our Israeli friends forbid it. Israel is interested in a weak Syria, in a ruler who is more concerned in own political suvival than in the confrontation with Israel.

Let's suppose that the Sunni majority in Syria comes to power. No doubt that the Muslim Brotherhood would have the leading positions. Add to it Egypt with a clear prospect to be ruled by the Muslim Brotherhood. As a result Israel could be in a quite uncomfortable situation.

Strategically, Syria and Libya are fundamentally different in terms of the EU interest. Libya is a potential back door in for uncounted migrants from the Maghreb - unskilled, unschooled, of no particular economic benefit to the unfortunate receiving nation - and an oil producer. Hence France, Italy and the UK have a very strong interest in a stable and competent government, with which one can do business. Even if we'd left Gadaffi alone, the future stability prospects of Libya would have been poor after the insurgency, to say nothing of his demonstrated inability to do business as nation states do; hence the need to remove him.

Syria, as noted, is an Iranian ally - which is not great from the Israeli perspective - but is at least stable and predictable and won't do anything weird because some mullah somewhere says the Holy Koran mandates it. Hence the Israeli, US and Iranian interest in maintaining it stable under the current regime. EU has close to nil interest, the migration pipeline to the EU only tangetially encounters Syria and the land border with Turkey makes it awkward. No significant European economic interests in that part of the world - hence, they'll let Assad get on with it, make some pro forma shapes, but don't go for a UNSC Resolution and don't make things more difficult for any of the parties in that part of the world.

Last edited by Relayer; 06-02-2011 at 07:09 PM.
Relayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 10:10 PM   #7
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

You misunderstood what I said... Watch American news from when the Libya intervention started. Politicians were pissed off because "we cant afford it" and "it's not our business to take care of them". you need to learn to read American news. I know how the world works. I am for the Libyan intervention and I think the UN needs to get their finger out of their ass and call for interventions in every shitty country that are killing civilians. I read and watch the news everyday and read the news from foreign media as well. I know what is going on.

Old 06-02-2011, 10:17 PM   #8
smokeyeager

Location: 1 mile from the beach on the eastern seaboard of North America
Send a message via AIM to smokeyeager Send a message via MSN to smokeyeager Send a message via Yahoo to smokeyeager

The thing about media in general is it is controlled. In the US it's controlled by the political parties, in other countries it is controlled by the ruling government. They show what they want you to see and not what is really going on. Even the BBC and the UK government got caught in a "Violent crime rate" scheme a few years back where they got caught doctoring up statistics badly. Basically it comes down to "damn the man". Eventually the truth will come to light, it always does. As far as the UN I believe one of their rules is not to get involved in civil wars between duly elected governments and their citizens.

Loves: anal, watersports, cbt, pain, humiliation, piercing.
Limits: kids, family, poo, diapers (or anything baby related), blood, permanent marks.

Ask me anything.

P90X is brutal but I'm loving it.
smokeyeager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:42 PM   #9
SlutPuppy
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtslave4u2 View Post
I think the UN needs to get their finger out of their ass and call for interventions in every shitty country that are killing civilians.

That is every. single. country. in. the. world. the government/authoritarians (police, army, etc) will always kill/harm civilians and civilians will always kill each other. If you want to end that, then everyone in the world would have to die, basically.

And yes, as said above, the media is controlled. So maybe what you're seeing is 100% true. Maybe it's only 50% true. Maybe none of it is true, and it's all manipulated so that it is in one persons favor. Every media outlet int he world and other countries are controlled by their government, even most online sources. You can never be sure of what you see. The media uses tactics to make it seem like certain people are certain ways.. It always has and it always will.

booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere

Sex Map HERE

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

SlutPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:26 AM   #10
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlutPuppy View Post
That is every. single. country. in. the. world. the government/authoritarians (police, army, etc) will always kill/harm civilians and civilians will always kill each other. If you want to end that, then everyone in the world would have to die, basically.

And yes, as said above, the media is controlled. So maybe what you're seeing is 100% true. Maybe it's only 50% true. Maybe none of it is true, and it's all manipulated so that it is in one persons favor. Every media outlet int he world and other countries are controlled by their government, even most online sources. You can never be sure of what you see. The media uses tactics to make it seem like certain people are certain ways.. It always has and it always will.
I am referring to killing civilians with government tankss, mortars, snipers, bomber jets, shootinh att random. when was the last time Britain rolled out tanks in London and started shooting at whoever they felt like? Maybe 400-500 years ago (off with there heads, not tanks)but still.And no, that video of that boy is REAAL. go to youtube it is still on there. i avent watched it because I will cry but it is there.

Old 06-03-2011, 01:58 AM   #11
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to ofthenorth

cbt clearly you are being extremely naive in this argument. First of all if you read my initial post you will see that I broke it into "should" and "will" and that's the truth. Sure it'd be great if the UN sent in peacekeeping forces or NATO into all these countries but you gotta understand how the UN and the world works, (That being said, your statement that you "know how the world works" is clearly untrue as from your entire argument you don't know how it works). The UN is a collection of all the nations of the world, for any military action on the part of the UN to happen it has to pass through the security council, on which the US has veto power. As Relayer very well stated, Israel's best interest is a weak Syria, thus any intervention would impose a strong Syria and the US will veto anything that threatens Israel thus no resolution will pass through the UNSC.

Sure it'd be great if the "got off their asses" but you can't be pointing fingers at the UN itself, cause it's fairly lacking in any power. Regardless of what the UN says countries still defy it because the UN has nothing to stop them. The only way to enforce their international laws, as with any laws, is through force just like police. And force in the international context implies starting a shit load of wars to police all the international law breaking going on. Obviously this requires forces pulled from various nations, most notably the US, France, Germany, Turkey, UK, Canada, etc. and most of them don't really want to go to war so nothing ever gets done. The UN is simply a symbolic gesture of a Utopian dream. People keep spouting this "the UN sanctioned this" or "the UN condemned this" WHO GIVES A SHIT? The nations of the world clearly don't. Countries just hide behind the UN to make other countries not think they're arbitrarily going to war for oil and stuff like that. Libyan intervention was only because of oil and preventing instability regarding illegal migrants to Europe as Relayer said. It was in the best interest of nations to intervene so they did. You say that "everyone was pissed off about it"? Who is everyone? The politicians that were saying it was due to human rights violations to sell it to the public? The same politicians that read reports of other human rights violations world wide and do jack shit. Or maybe everyone is all the people that witnessed the problems on TV and heard the leaders saying we must go in to stop the human rights violations and help these people "self determine" themselves? The same people that bought all the rhetorical bull shit spouted by the politicians mentioned earlier.

cbt you claim to know all about the world but you're just buying into the rhetoric spouted on tv. Following American news does not make you an expert. You gotta read into the underlying factors, the personalities of the leaders, the international system and how it works, the underlying motives that are covered up and how the leaders sell those motives to the people by hiding behind UN sanctions. People think the UN stands for human rights and all that but it's run by the same politicians that just want oil, money, power, and regional and global stability and control. But they use the UN to sell to the people all their underlying motives by masking them in enforcing "human rights."
Old 06-03-2011, 10:16 AM   #12
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofthenorth View Post
cbt clearly you are being extremely naive in this argument. First of all if you read my initial post you will see that I broke it into "should" and "will" and that's the truth. Sure it'd be great if the UN sent in peacekeeping forces or NATO into all these countries but you gotta understand how the UN and the world works, (That being said, your statement that you "know how the world works" is clearly untrue as from your entire argument you don't know how it works). The UN is a collection of all the nations of the world, for any military action on the part of the UN to happen it has to pass through the security council, on which the US has veto power. As Relayer very well stated, Israel's best interest is a weak Syria, thus any intervention would impose a strong Syria and the US will veto anything that threatens Israel thus no resolution will pass through the UNSC.

Sure it'd be great if the "got off their asses" but you can't be pointing fingers at the UN itself, cause it's fairly lacking in any power. Regardless of what the UN says countries still defy it because the UN has nothing to stop them. The only way to enforce their international laws, as with any laws, is through force just like police. And force in the international context implies starting a shit load of wars to police all the international law breaking going on. Obviously this requires forces pulled from various nations, most notably the US, France, Germany, Turkey, UK, Canada, etc. and most of them don't really want to go to war so nothing ever gets done. The UN is simply a symbolic gesture of a Utopian dream. People keep spouting this "the UN sanctioned this" or "the UN condemned this" WHO GIVES A SHIT? The nations of the world clearly don't. Countries just hide behind the UN to make other countries not think they're arbitrarily going to war for oil and stuff like that. Libyan intervention was only because of oil and preventing instability regarding illegal migrants to Europe as Relayer said. It was in the best interest of nations to intervene so they did. You say that "everyone was pissed off about it"? Who is everyone? The politicians that were saying it was due to human rights violations to sell it to the public? The same politicians that read reports of other human rights violations world wide and do jack shit. Or maybe everyone is all the people that witnessed the problems on TV and heard the leaders saying we must go in to stop the human rights violations and help these people "self determine" themselves? The same people that bought all the rhetorical bull shit spouted by the politicians mentioned earlier.

cbt you claim to know all about the world but you're just buying into the rhetoric spouted on tv. Following American news does not make you an expert. You gotta read into the underlying factors, the personalities of the leaders, the international system and how it works, the underlying motives that are covered up and how the leaders sell those motives to the people by hiding behind UN sanctions. People think the UN stands for human rights and all that but it's run by the same politicians that just want oil, money, power, and regional and global stability and control. But they use the UN to sell to the people all their underlying motives by masking them in enforcing "human rights."

Lol... no shit sherlock! i know how the UN works. do you want me to go into procedure to explain what they should do? do you want a 10 page report? im not going to sit here on my phone and explain every little detail. look at what dennis kucinich said about libya, look at what john boehner said, look at what michelle bachman said, sarah palin, newt gingrich,look at what was said on msnbc.

i was simply stated the comment that obama had a approval bump was ignorant because that was a lie! should i give sources? do you want the latest polls?

Old 06-03-2011, 01:23 PM   #13
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Default Truthfully

This and any situation like this is horrible.

But if you notice this is all american people that are hearing about this. People in your counrty need to know that this is your governments doing.

Not the act itself, but the rumors. The only reason americans know about this is because this is the only way america can get support from its citizens to go into these countries.

This has been happening for so long, and nobody has any control over it.

YOUR GOVERNMENT LIES TO YOU SO THAT YOU WILL DEMAND THEY TAKE ACTION! Most reasons for this involves your Central Bank, as they are the true rulers of your country.

There is absolutely no democracy on your federal level, they just make you think that!

All Americans need to know the truth about the rest of the world, however you cannot do this while in your country, because information is only ever given to you if it is in the best intrest of the bank.

WAKE UP AMERICANS, AND SMELL THE TREASON THAT IS BEING COMITTED BY YOUR CANTRAL BANK. (government actually has no control, but the central bank does)

The rest of the world feels for all of you and how you are totally being taken advantage of.

There is proof around the rest of the world, that 9/11 was planned by the U.S. Government, however they claim this is a conspiracy theory. Meanwhile the rest of the world has no problem finding out the truth, because the american government has no control over other countries, but they black it out from there own citizens.

Americans believe they are the World Power, and they are loved by all. Unfortunately this is not true. U.S.A is despised, and laughed at by most of the world, because of your government.

America along with the rest of the world, has so much potential, but with all the powerful peoples influences, there is not much that can be done.

I know that there are many things you can never find out about because the government controls what is available to you, but stand up for yourself!

MAKE AMERICA THE GREAT COUNTRY IT WAS MEANT TO BE, AND DONT BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU ARE TOLD BY THE MEDIA, BECAUSE AS I SAID MOST OF IT IS ALL LIES.

AND IF YOU EVER GO ON VACATION TO ANOTHER COUNTRY, PLEASE USE THE INTERNET TO FIND OUT THE THINGS ABOUT YOUR GOVERNMENT THAT YOU CANNOT GET IN THE USA.

DID YOU KNOW OSAMA BIN LADEN, ACTUALLY GOT RID OF MOST OPIUM FEILDS IN AFGANISTAN WHEN HE HAD HIS INFLUENCE? AND CANADA HAS BEEN IN AFGANISTAN FOR ALMOST 30 YEARS, AND AS WELL THE TALIBAN WAS A GROUP MADE BY THE GOVERNMENT OF THE USA TO INFLICT FEAR TO ITS AMERICAN CITIZENS, SO THAT THEY COULD OBTAIN MORE POWER. BECAUSE BEFORE 9/11 THERE WAS NO EXISTENCE OF THIS SO CALLED GROUP.

IF YOU NOTICE ALL COUNTRIES ON THE LIST OF TERRORIST, ACTUALLY REFUSE THE CENTRAL BANK OF AMERICA, AND THIS IS WHY YOU ARE ALL TOLD LIES ABOUT THEM, SO THAT THEY CAN PUT SOMEONE IN POWER, THAT WILL LET THE CENTRAL BANK TAKE OVER.

THIS IS HOW IT WORKS BEHIND THE SCENES IN YOUR COUNTRY. AND UNFORTUNATELY, MY COUNTRY IS NOT MUCH BETTER.

I DONT MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE, BUT YOU NEED TO AT LEAST KNOW NOT TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR. THIS STORY OF A KID BEING TORTURED, IT IS TOTALLY POSSIBLE IT WAS ACTUALLY AMERICANS DOING THIS, TRYING TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THE ENEMY.

AND DONT SAY THAT WOULDNT HAPPEN, BECAUSE WEATHER YOU KNOW OR NOT, AMERICANS HAVE BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF DOING THIS IN IRAQ, AFGANISTAN, SYRIA, AND MANY OTHER COUNTRIES TO TRY AND GET AMERICANS ENRAGED ENOUGH TO DEMAND SOMETHING BE DONE. THEY HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR A LONG TIME BECAUSE IT WORKS. AMERICANS BELIEVE WHAT THEY ARE TOLD, AND IT IS VERY SAD.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, STAND UP, SPEAK UP, AND DO WHAT IS RIGHT! MAKE YOUR COUNTRY GREAT LIKE IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE!
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:45 PM   #14
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Default And

To slut puppy who says the only way to end it is for everyone to die. Well that is just stupid.

There is a movement across the world to bring down the monetary system.

This is hoped to remove all the greed for power and money.

So many great things can happen. At this time there is over 3 million people in this movement across the world.

Im not going to get into it because there is way too much to explain.

But there are 3 movies that explain absolutely everthing about the movement.

Just keep an open mind, and realize this isnt like the rest of the consperacy theories.

Join the zietgeist movement.

Watch the zeitgiest movies first though, but keep an open mind. And just tell yourself, we are destroying our planet, our people, we can cure any disease, and give every person on this planet anything they want, and eliminate greed, most violence, etc.

Our world could be heaven on earth, but the only reason it isnt right now is because these things all cost money.

So whats the solution?

Get rid of money, and the value of things all together!

You say this would be impossible? Well the movies will prove you wrong.

Nobody is asking you for money, or blood, or anything, just an open mind, and hopes for a better world.

Whats the worst that can happen? Oh yeah either nothing will happen, or the world will become a really great place for everyone. You just have to want a better life for everything and everyone on this planet.

Think of everyone! You and you alone could help change the world, and all you have to do is watch a couple movies. And make up your own mind.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 02:10 PM   #15
snup
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by natethegreat View Post
This and any situation like this is horrible.

But if you notice this is all american people that are hearing about this. People in your counrty need to know that this is your governments doing.

Not the act itself, but the rumors. The only reason americans know about this is because this is the only way america can get support from its citizens to go into these countries.

This has been happening for so long, and nobody has any control over it.

YOUR GOVERNMENT LIES TO YOU SO THAT YOU WILL DEMAND THEY TAKE ACTION! Most reasons for this involves your Central Bank, as they are the true rulers of your country.

There is absolutely no democracy on your federal level, they just make you think that!

All Americans need to know the truth about the rest of the world, however you cannot do this while in your country, because information is only ever given to you if it is in the best intrest of the bank.

WAKE UP AMERICANS, AND SMELL THE TREASON THAT IS BEING COMITTED BY YOUR CANTRAL BANK. (government actually has no control, but the central bank does)

The rest of the world feels for all of you and how you are totally being taken advantage of.

There is proof around the rest of the world, that 9/11 was planned by the U.S. Government, however they claim this is a conspiracy theory. Meanwhile the rest of the world has no problem finding out the truth, because the american government has no control over other countries, but they black it out from there own citizens.

Americans believe they are the World Power, and they are loved by all. Unfortunately this is not true. U.S.A is despised, and laughed at by most of the world, because of your government.

America along with the rest of the world, has so much potential, but with all the powerful peoples influences, there is not much that can be done.

I know that there are many things you can never find out about because the government controls what is available to you, but stand up for yourself!

MAKE AMERICA THE GREAT COUNTRY IT WAS MEANT TO BE, AND DONT BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU ARE TOLD BY THE MEDIA, BECAUSE AS I SAID MOST OF IT IS ALL LIES.

AND IF YOU EVER GO ON VACATION TO ANOTHER COUNTRY, PLEASE USE THE INTERNET TO FIND OUT THE THINGS ABOUT YOUR GOVERNMENT THAT YOU CANNOT GET IN THE USA.

DID YOU KNOW OSAMA BIN LADEN, ACTUALLY GOT RID OF MOST OPIUM FEILDS IN AFGANISTAN WHEN HE HAD HIS INFLUENCE? AND CANADA HAS BEEN IN AFGANISTAN FOR ALMOST 30 YEARS, AND AS WELL THE TALIBAN WAS A GROUP MADE BY THE GOVERNMENT OF THE USA TO INFLICT FEAR TO ITS AMERICAN CITIZENS, SO THAT THEY COULD OBTAIN MORE POWER. BECAUSE BEFORE 9/11 THERE WAS NO EXISTENCE OF THIS SO CALLED GROUP.

IF YOU NOTICE ALL COUNTRIES ON THE LIST OF TERRORIST, ACTUALLY REFUSE THE CENTRAL BANK OF AMERICA, AND THIS IS WHY YOU ARE ALL TOLD LIES ABOUT THEM, SO THAT THEY CAN PUT SOMEONE IN POWER, THAT WILL LET THE CENTRAL BANK TAKE OVER.

THIS IS HOW IT WORKS BEHIND THE SCENES IN YOUR COUNTRY. AND UNFORTUNATELY, MY COUNTRY IS NOT MUCH BETTER.

I DONT MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE, BUT YOU NEED TO AT LEAST KNOW NOT TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR. THIS STORY OF A KID BEING TORTURED, IT IS TOTALLY POSSIBLE IT WAS ACTUALLY AMERICANS DOING THIS, TRYING TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THE ENEMY.

AND DONT SAY THAT WOULDNT HAPPEN, BECAUSE WEATHER YOU KNOW OR NOT, AMERICANS HAVE BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF DOING THIS IN IRAQ, AFGANISTAN, SYRIA, AND MANY OTHER COUNTRIES TO TRY AND GET AMERICANS ENRAGED ENOUGH TO DEMAND SOMETHING BE DONE. THEY HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR A LONG TIME BECAUSE IT WORKS. AMERICANS BELIEVE WHAT THEY ARE TOLD, AND IT IS VERY SAD.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, STAND UP, SPEAK UP, AND DO WHAT IS RIGHT! MAKE YOUR COUNTRY GREAT LIKE IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE!
wait .. what ?? ? the Taliban existed WAY before 911 it was a anti soviet group IIR that fought te invasion back in the 80s

wait I give up EVERYTHING has rather easy rebuttals
snup is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk