Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-10-2021, 09:55 PM   #1
FoxLaFire
Account Banned

Default 1950s Feminized House Slave

I suggest reading through this dare before your day starts as it will be long and you will be expected to have many things. This is a very very detailed dare fyi

Your day starts at 6:00 am. I expect you to get up, use the bathroom (sitting down of course), shower with a floral scented body wash, shave as much as you're able to (clean face and the like) and practice some blowjobs on a dildo in the shower. You need to be able to please a man, that's all a sissy like you is good for. So practice practice practice for at least 10 minutes!

In your towel, I expect you to keep your chest covered and wrap you hair as well while you get ready. Brush your teeth, make sure to really clean your tongue, and paint your nails a very lovely light pink.

Makeup, I expect a bold red lip that can be touched up every time you eat or drink water, and a natural eye look. Don't forget to try and shape your brows and YES I expect foundation, contour, and blush. How else are you to be an attractive woman

Now time to get dressed. Silkiest panties you've got as well as garter belt and thigh highs (panty hose work as well). Matching bra preferably and a pink dress for the morning. Low heels, only 2 or 3 inches high and you're ready for the day. Don't forget your wig and headband.

Make the bed and it's time to cook breakfast. But first, anal training. Insert a small anal plug, just for a tease while you bustle around the kitchen.

I expect an apron for you, preferably frilly. Omelette with some toast (if dietary restrictions allow) with juice is your breakfast. Best eat it sitting on the floor, make sure you sit like a lady, legs together!

Oh my, is this your floor? Well the kitchen could use a good scrub. Put on your rubber gloves and get to work handwashing the dishes and cleaning the floor. Use a toothbrush to really get the grout, I want this floor clean enough to eat off of!

In fact, make sure you give the floor a good lick when you're done and one final scrub. Don't forget to keep that plugged ass in the air! We don't want you to forget what you're good for.

Laundry time, but of course the machines are not nearly as good as a woman's touch. Hand wash the laundry in your bathroom and hang it to dry outside (or in your bathroom). I hope you didn't put off doing laundry all week just to make this last longer.

While it dries, I want you to sit on the floor, lady like, and ride a dildo. Practice making girly moaning noises as you bounce up and down, really stretch that asshole for use. Higher moans! Keep this up for 20 minutes. Did you remember to take your apron off? Suck on a dildo for 5 minutes if you forgot

Time for lunch! A nice fresh salad, did you remember to put your apron on? Upgrade to the largest plug regardless, but fuck yourself with it a few times if you forgot. While you eat, on the floor again, you're to be face down and ass up and pretend like your ass is being fucked. Moan that pretty girly moan, rock your hips, all while you eat.

Now it's exercise time! Change into flats, structured shorts, and a blouse. follow this routine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA8CXgkgs_w to keep your girlish figure! But make sure not to build up too much of a sweat or you'll ruin your makeup!

All done? Touch up the makeup anyway and practice your blowjobs, I want to see lipstick prints on the BASE of the dildo.

Change into your stockings and 3in or higher heels along with a cocktail dress for the evening.

Well now the bathroom could use a good scrubbing. Give it the same treatment as the kitchen and make sure you reeeeeally get that toilet sparkling, if it's not, use your normal toothbrush to clean it.

Now it's time to prep and cook dinner. Practice your blowjobs while you wait for everything to cook. You are making chicken, asparagus, mashed potatoes, and a fresh salad. Apron off once you finish!

You'll remove your plug then eat your dinner kneeling by where the man of the house would sit. Feel your ass ache with how empty it is! Once you finish, it's dishes time again!

The laundry should be dry by now, make sure you fold it and put it away.

Evening should have some dancing. Put on some music and practice waltzing, don't trip in your heels now. Dance for 15 minutes, then it's time to ride that dildo again.

30 minutes on the dildo doing your lovely moans. Once you've finished, it's time for bed! Early to bed and all that. Remove your makeup and apply toner and moisturizer, we want that face to be baby fresh tomorrow! Lotion your body and it's time for pjs, preferably silk.

Have a lovely nights rest!

Likes: Humiliation, diapers, enemas, messing/wetting, wedgies, anal, pain, messy, forced regression, bratting, tease and denial, diaper worship, toilet worship, being a dumb little baby

Limits: Blood, public, pics, pee/scat outside of diapers, deepthroating
FoxLaFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to FoxLaFire for this post:
Old 12-10-2021, 10:24 PM   #2
SecretSubHusband
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to SecretSubHusband

Whow - that's really a nice dare. So detailed and well thought off. Thanks for putting this up - even I wont be able to do it. It is just a gread addition.
SecretSubHusband is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SecretSubHusband for this post:
Old 12-10-2021, 11:03 PM   #3
FoxLaFire
Account Banned

Thank you! It was a dare for a friend and I got a bit crazy with the detail haha

Likes: Humiliation, diapers, enemas, messing/wetting, wedgies, anal, pain, messy, forced regression, bratting, tease and denial, diaper worship, toilet worship, being a dumb little baby

The following user says Thank You to FoxLaFire for this post:
Old 12-12-2021, 03:06 AM   #4
The Natural

Thank you for this extremely detailed dare miss. I appreciate your time.

"Strength does not come from a physical capacity, but from an indomitable will." -Ghandi
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to The Natural for this post:
Old 12-12-2021, 01:04 PM   #5
the_diaper_darer

I’ll have to do this at some point.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 04:37 PM   #6
FoxLaFire
Account Banned

I hope you write up a report if you do!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
1950s, anal, chores, feminization