Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 12-22-2009, 08:10 AM   #61
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Asterisk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaVance View Post
This arrangement could lead to a tender loving mother-daughter-chimpanzee bonding scene where Jane teaches Girl how to change Cheetah’s diapers. I can’t see this scene working with Tarzan and Boy. What do you think, Zman?
ew.
That is simply disgusting.
Monkey poop.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 09:55 AM   #62
broob009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaVance View Post
Broob009, I have been waiting for a crossdresser to show interest in a role. This bit part role is written just for you. If you recall in the script Malena (played by comeintotheparlour) wears a beautiful dress. Girl is amazed by this dress as she has never seen one before. In a series of flashbacks Malena tells Girl and the audience the origin of the dress and the terrifying truth that the natives are cannibals.

Your scene starts as a beautiful female American tourist in an ocean port village far from the center of the jungle. This tourist is wearing the beautiful dress as she wanders around the outskirts of the village. No one notices as Warrior Killichicka quickly darts from the jungle and kidnaps this American woman. Killichicka and his band carry their captive back to their village. The trip takes 6 days. The village rejoices for the successful hunt. A large pot is filled with exotic water, fruits, vegetables, animal entrails and placed over a large fire. Then, without warning, the warriors strip the dress off the tourist and place her right into the stew pot. In the last flashback the audience sees the woman sitting in the pot with a frightful look as her remaining make-up runs down her face. The movie flashes back to Girl and Jane and their horrified look as they realize their fate. The dress is given to Malena for village celebrations.

So Broob009, can you play this part? I wanted a non-American to play an American because Americans thoroughly enjoy watching other countries portray American tourists. You will need to spend some time with comeintotheparlour to select a dress befitting Malena. You can model the dresses for her while she also does your hair up beautiful and applies make up. You and comeintotheparlour can have an enjoyable day selecting a dress that fits you both. She may be on vacation, but she will return. I saw messy is a limit for you, but perchance you can make an exception? Afterall, you will get paid!

Broob009, life is a ride. You can dare and have fun, or you can second guess and miss out. Would you like to come along with us?
im sorry im not interested. at first i loved this thread cos it seems so fun, and i wanted to take part.

but now its just kinda creepy. end of.
broob009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 09:59 AM   #63
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by broob009 View Post
im sorry im not interested. at first i loved this thread cos it seems so fun, and i wanted to take part.
but now its just kinda creepy. end of.
I kind of agree, it looked fun but now it's a little bit weird and confusing.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 10:03 AM   #64
broob009

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Post

I kind of agree, it looked fun but now it's a little bit weird and confusing.
lolz i thought the same as you yesterday, like this was just a jokey thing, and i think it still could be, but it's kinda going outside of the bounds if you get me xD.
broob009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 10:14 PM   #65
Zman

Send a message via MSN to Zman

i dont think it is stupid. it could be my acting break! then i would become rich and famous but the only way im doing it is if i have a good makeup guy to make me look like a real monkey. i dont want my freinds to know that i belong to this sight or that im in a movie like this one.
Zman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk