Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-12-2024, 11:30 AM   #1
WhoreInProgress

Default 21F wanting dares/tasks to get over a breakup

Hi, everyone! I haven't posted on here in a long time and sadly something less than happy has brought me back. I was seeing someone for quite a few months and 2 weeks ago they completely ghosted me out of the blue.

I've taken this really hard but I'm tired of moping around. I need something to do, and that's where you lovely people come in.

I'm requesting tasks, dares, rules, or anything else you can come up with to keep me distracted when I'm not at work or sleeping. I have 2 roommates so most dares will need to be subtle or sneaky. My likes, dislikes, limits, and toys are in my signature.

I look forward to completing your dares

Likes: degradation, humiliation, orgasm control, rules, tit/nipple play, clit, some vaginal and oral, body writing

Dislikes: bladder control, pain, anal, lots of vaginal and oral, edging

Limits: piss, scat, dangerous, illegal, family & friends, blood, needles, exposure, photos

Toys: clit vibrator, regular vibrator, three dildos (small, medium, & large), small and large vibrating dildos, 2 inch dildo gag
WhoreInProgress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2024, 11:42 AM   #2
wolf82
Prodigy

Sorry to hear about that shitty life development but let’s see if we can take your mind off it for a little bit …

Strip fully naked and start with some body writing: “whore in progress” across your tits, “breed me” on your stomach and “fuck toy” across your forehead.

Insert your dildo gag while you are bent over your bed and use each of your dildos to fuck your pussy for 5 mins each. Do not cum yet.

After, stand in front of a mirror and use your clit vibe to bring yourself to an orgasm while you focus on the visible bodywriting.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2024, 12:28 PM   #3
WhoreInProgress

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Sorry to hear about that shitty life development but let’s see if we can take your mind off it for a little bit …

Strip fully naked and start with some body writing: “whore in progress” across your tits, “breed me” on your stomach and “fuck toy” across your forehead.

Insert your dildo gag while you are bent over your bed and use each of your dildos to fuck your pussy for 5 mins each. Do not cum yet.

After, stand in front of a mirror and use your clit vibe to bring yourself to an orgasm while you focus on the visible bodywriting.
Thank you for the dare! I was very excited to get started so I started right after reading your task.

I started by stripping fully naked and writing on myself. I could feel my cheeks heating up with embrassement as I wrote the words on my skin. After I was done looking at the words I'd written, I grabbed my dildo gag and gagged myself with it. It goes deep enough to fully muffle me and makes it almost impossible to swallow any spit.

Once the gag was in, I bent over my bed and began with the second part of the task. I set a timer for 5 minutes and fucked myself with my smallest dildo. I can always take this one and it felt quite nice by the end of the five minutes. I had to slowly push my medium dildo in and then let myself adjust for a moment. I then set a 5 minute timer and ficked myself once again. Knowing I was doing this for someone else made the whole thing a lot more intense and by the end of the five minutes I was close to cumming. Inserting the large dildo is always a little hard, but due to how wet I had become it only took a minute to insert it. Those last five minutes were very hard and I had to stop a couple times to keep myself from cumming.

I quickly went into my bathroom afterward (where my only mirror is). I pressed my vibratory against my clit, staring at the words written on my face, chest, and stomach. I came within a minute. I now look like a mess with spit dripping down my chin from the gag and my hair nice and messy.

Thank you for your task! I throughly enjoyed it

Likes: degradation, humiliation, orgasm control, rules, tit/nipple play, clit, some vaginal and oral, body writing

Limits: piss, scat, dangerous, illegal, family & friends, blood, needles, exposure, photos

Toys: clit vibrator, regular vibrator, three dildos (small, medium, & large), small and large vibrating dildos, 2 inch dildo gag
The following user says Thank You to WhoreInProgress for this post:
Old 05-12-2024, 12:46 PM   #4
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Here's a dare for you, do it in your room if your roommates are home and in the entire apartment if they're not.

Scatter all of your insertable sex toys randomly around your play area, without planning which ones end up where or paying any attention to where they land.

Pick a home base, either a certain room if you're using the whole apartment or your bed if you're just using your room. Blindfold yourself. Get on all fours. Crawl around your play area looking for sex toys.

Once you find a sex toy, put it in your pussy and return it to your home base. If it falls out of your pussy you must twist your nipples as hard as you can for 5 seconds then put it back in.

Once it's back at your home base you will use it on yourself for 2 minutes.

Then put it in your mouth and keep it there while you look for the next sex toy. If it falls out of your mouth you must slap your tits 5 times each, then put it back.

Once you have a new toy that you've finished using on yourself and are ready to put in your mouth, the previous one you had in your mouth can be left at home base.

Once you've found all the toys and used them each on yourself for 2 minutes, do one final crawl around your play area with the last toy in your mouth and one of the dildo vibrators in your pussy. Keep crawling around randomly until you cum. The punishments for a toy falling out still apply.

I'll also give you some rules/tasks to try to fill up your time and keep your mind off things later tonight. Do you have string/rope to tie yourself, ice cubes, and/or clothespins?

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2024, 04:50 PM   #5
WhoreInProgress

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Here's a dare for you, do it in your room if your roommates are home and in the entire apartment if they're not.

Scatter all of your insertable sex toys randomly around your play area, without planning which ones end up where or paying any attention to where they land.

Pick a home base, either a certain room if you're using the whole apartment or your bed if you're just using your room. Blindfold yourself. Get on all fours. Crawl around your play area looking for sex toys.

Once you find a sex toy, put it in your pussy and return it to your home base. If it falls out of your pussy you must twist your nipples as hard as you can for 5 seconds then put it back in.

Once it's back at your home base you will use it on yourself for 2 minutes.

Then put it in your mouth and keep it there while you look for the next sex toy. If it falls out of your mouth you must slap your tits 5 times each, then put it back.

Once you have a new toy that you've finished using on yourself and are ready to put in your mouth, the previous one you had in your mouth can be left at home base.

Once you've found all the toys and used them each on yourself for 2 minutes, do one final crawl around your play area with the last toy in your mouth and one of the dildo vibrators in your pussy. Keep crawling around randomly until you cum. The punishments for a toy falling out still apply.

I'll also give you some rules/tasks to try to fill up your time and keep your mind off things later tonight. Do you have string/rope to tie yourself, ice cubes, and/or clothespins?
This was a deliciously complicated task! It was a nice distraction but it was pretty frustrating trying to find everything!

My roommates are home tonight, so I did this in my bedroom. My room isn't huge but finding the five insertable toys I own proved to be pretty difficult. I blindfolded myself and threw the toys from my bed.

The search was on. I began crawling around my room, fumbling around to find one of the toys. It was so humiliating to know I was crawling around on the floor because I had been told to.

I found my medium dildo first. I inserted it and then slowly crawled back to my bed. I managed to keep it in and then fucked myself for 2 minutes. It was a nice break from the crawling.

Next I found my small dildo. This fell out once while I was crawling back to my bed, so I accepted my punishment and twisted both nipples for 5 seconds. I enjoyed the 2 minutes and then went back to searching.

I found the small vibrating didlo and inserted it. For a bit more challenge I turned it on before crawling to bed. This felt amazing and caused it to almost slip out. I really enjoyed the next 2 minutes in bed. Next I found the large dildo. I wasn't worried about this one falling out as once it's in, I feel completely stuffed. I was really sensitive during the next 2 minutes.

Finally, I had to search for my last dildo. This one was the hardest to find as it ended up in a corner. I had the large dildo in my mouth and it did fall out once. I slapped my tits 5 times each as a punishment. When I finally found the didlo, I inserted it and turned it on.

I almost came in the 2 minutes but I held back. Once the 2 minutes was up I got back on the ground with the vibrating dildo in and my largest dildo in my mouth. It didn't take much crawling before I came. There was a small puddle underneath me from both saliva and cum.

Thank you for the task! As for your questions, I don't have any clothespins or ropes. I don't currently have ice, but I have ice cube trays and could make some!

Old 05-12-2024, 11:36 PM   #6
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Great reports, glad you enjoyed the task! Now to keep your mind off things we’re going to put you to work. Let me know if this is too long and involved, or if anything in it doesn't work, we can change it if needed. Pick 3 big pieces of housework that need to be done. These should be long, once-in-a-while things like scrubbing the floors. Until all 3 are finished, you will follow these rules:
  1. Whenever you are doing any chore, whether or not it’s one of your 3, you will have a dildo inserted.
  2. You will have “live-in maid” and “sexual services available” written somewhere on your body at all times.
  3. Whenever either of your roommates makes a reasonable request of you, you must agree.
  4. You may not orgasm unless you earn it. You earn 1 orgasm just for accepting this dare and starting to follow the rules, and 1 more each time you finish one of your main chores.

Each of your 3 main chores will have some extra tasks while you’re doing them:
  • 1 must be done while your roommates are home. You will wear a short skirt and a tight top. Right before you start, you will bend over your bed, flip up your skirt, pull your panties down, and thrust with your dildo once for every minute you think the task will take you. As soon as you finish the chore, you will bend over your bed, flip your skirt up, pull your panties down, and spank yourself once for every minute you were off by. Do not look at the clock during the chore.
  • 1 must be done while your roommates are gone. You will wear only your underwear. You will have your dildo gag in. You will use a vibrating dildo on low instead of a regular one.
  • 1 must be done with ice cubes in your panties along with the dildo. If your roommates are home you can put them in ziplocs so they don’t soak your clothes as they melt. Keep some extras ready so you can add more as the first ones melt. At the end of the task, you must slap your pussy once for every step you took upright during it. Crawling doesn’t count, so either do this when your roommates are gone or pick a chore where you’re expected to be on your knees a lot!

Let me know what you think!

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PurveyorOfFineDares for this post:
Old 05-14-2024, 08:59 AM   #7
testovaci6607

Pick a week when you can make this dare. Take all your bras (including sportbras, bikinis or anything similar) and panties and put them somewhere out of your house, so they are not easily retrievable (friends house, storage locker, locked box with key somewhere else...) so you cannot cheat easily. Put away also dirty underwear from laundry bin or the one that's drying right now. Leave only one emergency panties just in case (the ugliest you have). Enjoy a naughty week ;-)
testovaci6607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2024, 01:23 PM   #8
testovaci6607

Look for poster of "submissive poses" on Google Images. There are about 15 of them. Each day learn and practice one of them. Stay naked (except for panties), put a vibe on low inside yourself, have a clothespins on your nipples, blindfold yourself and keep a position for 15 minutes. Face the door.
testovaci6607 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breakup, dares