Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-12-2021, 08:39 PM   #1
Samantha_slut

Default Hidden public fun!

Hi everybody, I was looking for some very extreme tasks I have to do in public. I don't care if I get caught but I want the extreme risk of not getting caught. I've done alot in public and anything goes. I'll report everything that has happened. so please be creative. I have acess to anything and I live in a semi rich modern area.

i once stripped naked and made myself cum on a police car that was in a carpark. I need extreme creative ideas like that.
Looking forward to getting new fun crazy ideas x
Samantha_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 09:26 PM   #2
MrJB
Distinguished Member

I gave this on another thread, but sounds like it will suit you to.

Start a walk about 30 mins-1 hour before dawn. Wear only clothes you don't care about, & bring at least some scissors. Continue to walk away from where you started until you can see the sun. When you can see it, cut away all your clothes & head back through the much brighter streets.

For bonus points, bring any of the following & put them on after cutting up your clothes:

Handcuffs
Gag
Nipple/Clit Clamps

PM me your likes if you want a personalised dare

Enjoys giving Public, Pain & Humiliating dares
MrJB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 11:50 PM   #3
Caya
getDare Devil

i like retrogmes idear but lets make it more fun
Before you leave home do this roulette...
https://www.faproulette.co/35325/slutty-body-writing/

Now put on some old clothes (clothes dose not include underware) that you dont care about and take a pair of scissors with you.
Start your walk about 30 mins-1 hour before dawn.

Every time you see the sun light shining between bildings etc.
you will roll a dice (even Cut into your trousers od into your top)

1 cut of an inche off the bottom
2 Cut a 2 inch hole at a randome place
3 Cut a inch long slit at a randome place
4 cut of an inche off the bottom
5 Cut a inch long slit at a randome place
6 Cut a 2 inch hole at a randome place

if your completly nude stop right where you are and look at your phone

for exvery 15 minutes since the start you need to edge once right where you are. your not alowed to stop or to defend yourself

lets hope nobody taleks advantage of that
oh and dont forgett the walk back

to make it more interesting you could use
handcuffs
a bell on a clamp
earplugs with loud music on
A gag
butplug
vibrator

hope you enjoy
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 09:04 AM   #4
leeroc101
getDare Ladder

Go bathe nude in a public fountain. And dont bring a towel. You'll either go back to your car (or wherever) nude or put on your clothes while you're soaking wet.

Likes: Humiliation, Risky Public (but not caught), Pet Play, Crossdressing, bondage

Pushing it: Pee, light pain(will update)

Hard limit: Scat, harsh pain, long term anything (chastity, nudity ect), social suicide, very public

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...e4317.07857768

Kik: OttersInPublic
leeroc101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 02:27 AM   #5
Samantha_slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroc101 View Post
Go bathe nude in a public fountain. And dont bring a towel. You'll either go back to your car (or wherever) nude or put on your clothes while you're soaking wet.
okay so I did this dear 7am in the morning just before everyone gets ready to leave for work. I went to the main central park in my suburb. it has a massive fountain in the middle with to seals. as I started to walk towards the fountain I already seen a few people walking their dogs, I could feel my leggings get wet as I get closer. I stripped right next to the fountain and got in. it was f*cking freezing. I got my whole body wet and bathed properly it didn't help it was windy. I ended up climbing to the very top and sat there until I realized a guy with his dog was walking directly my way. i slowly climbed down and grabbed my clothes. I'm pretty sure he seen me because he started walking faster. I got into my car before he could catch up and got dressed. overall very scary I loved it <3
Old 09-20-2021, 02:36 AM   #6
Samantha_slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrogames View Post
I gave this on another thread, but sounds like it will suit you to.

Start a walk about 30 mins-1 hour before dawn. Wear only clothes you don't care about, & bring at least some scissors. Continue to walk away from where you started until you can see the sun. When you can see it, cut away all your clothes & head back through the much brighter streets.

For bonus points, bring any of the following & put them on after cutting up your clothes:

Handcuffs
Gag
Nipple/Clit Clamps
since its spring now the sun rises at 6am so i decided to go all out on this one and go to the city. i parked into a carpark and started to walk. the thing was it was harder to see the sun since all the buildings were in my way. a hour later i finally saw the sun on the side of a building. i was in the middle of intersection with traffic lights. so i got my scissors out and started to cut. there were no cars yet luckily. all my clothes were cut off i put my ballgag in my mouth and i picked them and ran to a bin. i put my shoes in there too so i was complete nude. i started my nervous walk back. every time i heard a car i would start running but i had a total of 18 cars drive by me mostly honked as they went. i got about half way back until i had to stop as a café was open. and their was about 20 people inside i had to crawl past the café so they could see me out the window. i was dripping wet at this point so i stopped and rubbed myself underneath a couple in the window. i don't think they saw but i managed to squirt and continue going. my legs were shaking now because of this. i got back to my car and drove home naked. that was probably the riskiest thing I've done yet i loved it.
The following user says Thank You to Samantha_slut for this post:
Old 09-20-2021, 02:41 AM   #7
Slavehard31
Account Banned

Did you do it? Any proof

Limits,face,ID scat,nothing illegal,ball pain,family & friends finding out, might be a few more. kik. daremenow31
Slavehard31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 02:41 AM   #8
Samantha_slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavehard31 View Post
Did you do it? Any proof
which one did you want proof for?
Old 09-20-2021, 02:45 AM   #9
Slavehard31
Account Banned

Police car kik daremenow31

Limits,face,ID scat,nothing illegal,ball pain,family & friends finding out, might be a few more. kik. daremenow31
Slavehard31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 03:12 AM   #10
MrJB
Distinguished Member

Love to read those reports - sounds like you had an exciting trip back!

Here's a simple dare for you - you must stand still naked outdoors for 10 minutes

Sound too simple? Well here are the rules you will be following.

You must stand at least a meter away from any cover
You must wear a blindfold for the full 10 minutes
You are not allowed to set an alarm for when the 10 minutes are up
Your hands must stay by your side for the 10 minutes, and you may not move from the spot

If you make it 10 minutes or more like this, you are done - though cum first where you are if you want to.

If you get it wrong and move before the 10 minutes are up, or if you just need to move before then, you must walk for 5 minutes in any direction & then try the full 10 minutes again.

Your choice in place/location - though I would recommend somewhere that starts quieter, but starts getting busier after around half an hour

PM me your likes if you want a personalised dare

Enjoys giving Public, Pain & Humiliating dares
MrJB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 04:23 AM   #11
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Next time you go shopping during busy hour in stores and there is a lot people inside. Have wear 3 vibrators one in pussy one in ass and one attached directly on your clit. Go there wearing skirt without panties (but you can wear garther belt if you feel like it). Enter shop with vibrators turned on. For each time you squirt you loose one piece of clothing. Hopefully line wouldn't be long enough for you to end up naked during checkout. If you don't squirt it should be fine as hidden public dare. My Kik: lani_122

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 01:28 AM   #12
Samantha_slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
Next time you go shopping during busy hour in stores and there is a lot people inside. Have wear 3 vibrators one in pussy one in ass and one attached directly on your clit. Go there wearing skirt without panties (but you can wear garther belt if you feel like it). Enter shop with vibrators turned on. For each time you squirt you loose one piece of clothing. Hopefully line wouldn't be long enough for you to end up naked during checkout. If you don't squirt it should be fine as hidden public dare. My Kik: lani_122
so i did this the other day fortunately i don't squirt so easily so i didn't end up loosing any clothes but im pretty sure some people heard buzzing.
Old 09-21-2021, 07:13 AM   #13
lani_122
getDare Succubus

During the night go to a park with plugged ass and few egg vibrators (you probably wouldn't want to loose a bag, so see how many fits in your pussy together with controllers While going to its central park strip leaving one piece of clothing per bush or behind tree. When in central part sit on a bench and get 2 vibrators taped on your nipples to make obvious for anyone that see you what are you doing. One on clit and if you have any more left, they stay in pussy. Get gag in your mouth, blindfold on eyes and spread yourself out on the bench. Stay like that untill you cum twice. Then take off the blindfold but don't turn off vibrators or remove gag. Collect back your clothes and for each one that you couldn't find without light you have to cum while humping a streetlight like if it was a stripping pole.
Have fun and I'll gladly see how wet you got by cuming blindfolded and what a mess you were at the end.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 10:34 PM   #14
Samantha_slut

lani-122 ill be doing yours tonight
Old 09-27-2021, 01:57 AM   #15
r0ver
getDare Addict

Go out wearing just a tight white t shirt and tight white panties/ bikini bottoms. Should be in a material that goes sheer when wet.
First go to a diner or similar where you can order ice cream and soda. Get a large drink with plenty of ice and an ice cream.
Take ice out of the drink and shove it down your panties as you eat. Whilst eating the ice cream 'accidentally' spill lots of it on yourself.

Now find a self service laundry. Strip and put your clothes in on a hot wash. If you have a suction cup dildo, attach it to the washing machine and fuck yourself as it washes your clothes.

Don't dry the clothes, but put them back on still wet.
r0ver is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hidden, public