Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-25-2017, 12:37 AM   #1
Cumb0y

Default Swimming Punishments 18M

I go swimming at a local pool for exercise a few times a week. Every time I always end my workout with ten 100s of breaststroke or something of the sort on a given interval (the time I have to finish each 100 yards) and for every interval I miss I give myself some kind of punishment to do in the locker room. The punishments often add on to each other. For example, if I miss one, I have to walk completely naked to the shower in the locker room. If I miss two, I have to walk naked to and back from the shower. If I miss three I half to walk naked to and back and shower naked with the curtain slightly open etc.

However, I am having a hard time coming up with challenging things for myself and it would be great if I could get help from the getdare community

If you could give me punishments for missing intervals, swimming too slow, or doing something incorrectly (like messing up a flip turn or touching the bottom of the pool) that would be great. I would prefer punishments to do in the locker room but I would accept punishments to do later at home (like wedgies or spanks or something) if you cannot think of anything. The locker room has three rows of lockers, and, at one end, five showers. Then there are stalls and sinks on the other side of a wall.

Thank you

Somewhat dislike (but willing to do): anal, water sports, moderate pain

Limits: scat, family, full public nudity, extreme pain

Last edited by Cumb0y; 01-25-2017 at 12:49 AM.
Cumb0y is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
locker room, punishment, swimming