Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-20-2018, 09:58 PM   #1
commanderkatelyn

Sport Raquet 20 F looking for someone to inspect me on kik

I’m looking for men or women to thoroughly inspect all of my holes and rate them. I’m interested in pain and pushing my limits after I get intensely inspected. I want those who inspect Each hole seriously and very in depth.

My kik is katelyn.woot
commanderkatelyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 11:11 PM   #2
Ace_E360
getDare Sweetheart

Default 7/10

Overall, I'd give katie a 7/10. That might be a little harsh, but I think its justified.

For general appearance, 9/10. A little extra around the middle, but just enough to hold on to, nothing more. Skin smooth and pale, with long brown hair.

She has full lips that would look marvelous wrapped around a cock. Unfortunately, she had to be reminded to keep her mouth open, but a pair of panties fixed that problem.

Tits are well formed, with just a bit of sag. Large enough to hold on to, but not so large as to look fake. Her nipples are very promiment, but her areolae are quite pale, almost the same color as her skin tone. Perhaps just a bit in the small side, but still 8/10.

Her pussy is smoothly shaven, with puffy outter lips. Her clit is not very prominent. She does need to work on stretching it out - she demonstrated that the most she can stuff into herself is three fingers halfway.

Unfortunately, this is where the review ends, as she dissapeared without saying any more. Very cooperative. Willing on pictures but needing some prompting to get them right. I did have to punish her once. If I were to make one suggestion, it would be to turn on the lights, and use the timer function to take pictures you don't need to hold onto the camera for.
6.5 inches - 6'5" - 200 lbs

Not looking for a long-term dominant.

Likes, limits, and toys
PM DARES
Rules and always-in dares

PM or kik me to add PM Dares and/or rules.
Ace_E360 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
extreme, humiation, inspection, kik