Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com > Suggestion Zone

Old 09-15-2010, 08:23 AM   #1
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Trophy TORD Online - Gender Split?

Recently, I've noticed an ever-growing trend in the TORD Online section.

And that is... females who post threads end up with 3, 4, 5 and more pages. Guys end up with 3, 4 or 5 replies if they're lucky.

Clearly there are more people who'd rather dare/ask the girls. And fair enough. That's what I'd expect, to be honest.

But the popular female threads tend to be bumped up and others end up on page 2 with few or no replies; most of the time, threads by guys.

So I suggest a split. One TORD Online section for females, one for guys. That way, guys get the same recognition as females. This won't alter the trend and it's extremely safe to say the female section would be 10x more popular, but it allows more guys and their threads to be seen equally.

Thoughts?
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slenderman - Doctor for this post:
Old 09-15-2010, 09:05 AM   #2
MischievousKitten
gD king

I see what you are saying, but I don't really think segregation is the answer.

(It lists my old Dom there too lazy to change it)

Full Likes/Dislikes
PM Dares
My Transition
My Rules
Things I have
BDSMTest (3/14/2018)

Biggest denial: 175 days
MischievousKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 12:08 PM   #3
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default my views

I disagree segregation is not the answer ,pity sexual equality will never exist even though we kid ourselves it does .Because of societies views females just feel safer with their own kind and threatened by the male species .I am not saying they arnt right ,its just the way it is .Pity really ,but thats why woman have more answer to threads than guys .Guys are afraid of being called gay if they answer other guys threads and perverted if they expose themselves to females.yet its acceptable for woman to expose themselves etc could go on but enough said you get the point I hope.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 02:55 PM   #4
sekai
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to sekai

My thoughts: If you split it, who will visit the male section? Now you can hope that while someone reads it and search for a female to give dares, he/she might walk by your thread and give you a dare, but when males will have their separate section then most people might never walk by it, because they prefer to dare females.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"What a beautiful woman! Would you mind showing me your panties?" - One Piece
sekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 03:48 PM   #5
slaveblondie

I completely disagree with Rhode.. It's not about lack of equality, you can hardly say men aren't equal to woman. It's because the percentage of men to woman on this site is hugely on the male side. Therefore all the straight guys out there, who are dominant and want female submissives, or just like giving tasks, post in the female threads. It's also true that there are a lot more male 'gimme dares nd stop me cumming, ill be ur sissy bitch' Which is just annoying.

It's an issue, but I don't think it can be solved until more girls join this site. Though recently I have noticed a lot more gals out there

Unfortunately life ain't fair

SB x

Limits:
blood, scat, pee, messy, public, family and friends, illegal, pictures of me, outside

Bondage, tease and denial, light pain, lifestyle rules, general control (food, furniture, bathroom, time etc),

Dislikes:
cold showers, complicated dares/tasks, really long corner time, harsh pain, clothing control, obnoxious or rude people haha
slaveblondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 08:20 AM   #6
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

Whilst in theory it is a good idea, on this site it is not, one area will be HUGE with the other much smaller, and all the traffic will be to the smaller area... leaving even more people unsatisfied.

Tags
equal, gender, getdarawrrr, split, tord