Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 03-07-2024, 04:25 PM   #1
n_____n

Male 33/male/little seeks 21+/any sex/dom in any place (cg/l)

33/male/little seeks 21+/any sex/dom in any place (cg/l)

Hey there!

I'm an asexual 33M little looking for a firm mommy/daddy/whatever for a power exchange with a caregiver/little twist. You get much of the control over me and my life that a parent would have over a child (clothes, activities, schedule, etc) but I don't obey for the sake of being obedient. I obey because I trust and depend on you to know what is best. I might whine, or only begrudgingly obey but ultimately you're the authority.

As an asexual this isn't a bedroom thing but a 24/7 dynamic that is consistently present. I enjoy being forced to adopt a more little boy appropriate lifestyle and behaviors however demeaning and embarrassing that might be. I want you to see me about as capable at life as a preschooler (my little age), in particular I love the humiliation of having to do or practice tasks that would be considered well beneath an adult (ABCs, counting, animals, etc) along with condescending praise and teasing.

About Me

33M, Tall, teddy-bear-like guy (6'1 and "cuddly"). I work in software security research and training. I'm a curious person, always asking questions and learning. From casual day hikes to multi-month treks or just a road-trip I love just getting out to explore the world around me. I enjoy games with friends (board, card, physical, video, whatever) though its not something I get to do often. My personality is pretty playful and relaxed taking life as it comes with a sense of humor and rolling with whatever happens.

As a little, I'm remain curious and playful with a touch mischief. My job has me trying to break the rules without technically breaking the rules, and that side of me comes out as a little. I like to be silly wanting to see you smile at my antics and sometimes I just needing some firm guidance and rules. I spend my time coloring, playing with legos, doing puzzles/activity books and do science experiments.

I'm from central Canada, a bit remote. While I'd love to be IRL things will probably have to start online so I'd prefer someone in the US or Canada as I frequently travel throughout both and am open to relocating in the future.

Limits:

As long as you can frame things as making me more of a little boy then I'll mostly be fine. Though, I do have some clear limits:

- Friends/Family/Colleagues - Minor exposure risk is okay.
- Diaper dependence - Pull-ups/Training pants is okay, but my little age is definitely at-least potty training.
- Chastity - I'm asexual I've just got no interest or enjoyment from denial.
- Feminization - Just not into it.

Contact

- DM me here if you want to get me to use a different platform or just chat here.
- Telegram: @littlematty
- Discord: @little__gekko (note the two underscores). If that invite doesn't work you'll have to add manually from my profile.

Edit: Also, please enjoy the attached photo of Dare, my favorite teddy <3. Bonus points if anyone greets her when messaging me
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dare.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	10871  

Last edited by n_____n; 03-07-2024 at 04:34 PM.
n_____n is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk