Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-15-2022, 04:27 AM   #1
Samantha_slut

Default old school fun

hello everybody, ive just had the opportunity of a lifetime. my old school had a covid case and they shut down for the week. i wanna sneak in and do stuff that would incriminate me and have them try and find out who i am. they are a private school so their cctv everywhere. but they have special rooms like a tv studio and expensive other items etc. i wanna leave stuff everywhere. ive already left a jar full of my pee and one full of my spit and labeled it evidence i hid it in the science jabs. ill do anything no matter what it is. lets turn this school into my playground
Samantha_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 04:30 AM   #2
Samantha_slut

i have also framed in the main art hallway a picture of paint splashes when i poured different color paint in my pussy and fingered myself. i signed it with my initials
The following user says Thank You to Samantha_slut for this post:
Old 02-15-2022, 04:48 AM   #3
Gutterpunk
getDare Sweetheart

Create some more art by covering your tits with paint and then press them against a wall, door or window.

Get 3 phallic shaped objects, masturbate with one and challenge them to find out which one has been inside your pussy

Set up an email account and leave the address with everything you do at the school

If possible, take one of the CCTV cameras off the wall without disconnecting it and film a closeup video of your naked body, then masturbate and cum (squirt if you can) all over the camera

Bring a friend and fuck in the principals office
Gutterpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 04:56 AM   #4
Samantha_slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutterpunk View Post
Create some more art by covering your tits with paint and then press them against a wall, door or window.

Get 3 phallic shaped objects, masturbate with one and challenge them to find out which one has been inside your pussy

Set up an email account and leave the address with everything you do at the school

If possible, take one of the CCTV cameras off the wall without disconnecting it and film a closeup video of your naked body, then masturbate and cum (squirt if you can) all over the camera

Bring a friend and fuck in the principals office
Mmm all fantastic ideas but wdym by the email one?
And with the objects do ileave them on a table with a note?
Old 02-15-2022, 04:59 AM   #5
Gutterpunk
getDare Sweetheart

The idea of the email is to have people send emails with questions about who you are or ask for hints etc.

The 3 phallic shaped object should be left on the same table with a note telling them one has been used to masturbate and it's up to them to find out which one
Old 02-15-2022, 05:05 AM   #6
Gutterpunk
getDare Sweetheart

Some more ideas:

Take a few naked selfies (no face) and some closeups of your tits, pussy and ass, print them out and leave them throughout the school

Bring a Polaroid camera and take pictures of you doing... stuff in the school. Leave the polaroids behind wherever you took them
Old 02-15-2022, 09:20 AM   #7
Taz55
Distinguished Member

A fun thing to do would be to give a power point presentation or slide show on the biggest tv or projector! You could go over naughty things you've done and show pictures of yourself explaining parts of your body, things you've masturbated too, inserted, etc. Presenting completely naked of course.

Leaving the entire presentation up might be a lot but you could setup a close up picture of your pussy on the computer back grounds.

You could leave a flash drive full of pictures you've taken all over the school. Or make them specific for each room. Leave it hidden or in a computer that says secret.They could have an email or link to let you know they were found.
Old 02-24-2022, 06:45 PM   #8
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha_slut View Post
i have also framed in the main art hallway a picture of paint splashes when i poured different color paint in my pussy and fingered myself. i signed it with my initials
Hahahaha that’s amazing. Love it.

Is the school still closed? What’d you get up to?
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
risky, school