Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-08-2015, 11:09 AM   #1
naughtypainslut

Female female needing dares/punishments

I've been bad, and I got caught. I will be doing as many dares this week as I can.

If your dare is selected, I will post here with a report so everyone can read about my suffering.

I will select the dares I know my owner will approve of. Any that are complicated or I'm unsure about, I'll have to ask first.

Dares can include, but are not limited to:
*prolonged discomfort (wedgies/extended pain), because I need to be reminded of my place
*fitness dares, because I didn't work out like I was supposed to last week
*quiet dares, because I have roommates around some times and I'm supposed to be doing as many of these as I can. This doesn't mean I don't have some time alone to spank my ass, pussy, thighs and tits; just means those dares may have to wait.

Items that I have available are:
*general household items
*capsicum cream that makes my skin burn
*panties with pushpins that hurt my ass and pussy
*hair clips for my nipples, cunt lips and clit
*clothespins (same as above)
*dildo
*butt plug
*kegel balls
*hitachi wand (not for pleasure)

Small print: I'm allowed to come after every three dares are completed. If I attempt a dare and fail, I will try again. If I still fail I will get a hard pussy spanking from my owner. If I misunderstand a dare and do it wrong, I will assume it is my fault and do it again--it will not be considered complete until I ask the darer for more punishment for not reading correctly. I will be recording each dare in a personal notebook and ranking them in the order of my personal preference. My owner will keep these results so I can be rewarded and punished appropriately in the future.

Edit, my owner thinks I'm having too much fun: Any private message I receive will be counted; total messages received by next Sunday will each be worth one spank directly on my asshole, while I'm holding my cheeks apart. Any message with a dare that I complete will be three spanks on my asshole. Any message with a reasonable dare will be replied to (with dare completed) within 24 hours, unless the dare timeframe exceeds 24 hours. My job this week is to do as many dares as possible, and if I don't get to 100 (I may go to other threads!) I will have to do it again.

needs: pain, punishment, prolonged discomfort, painful exercises
limits: public, body fluid, friends/family, all unsafe things; soft limit anal

Last edited by naughtypainslut; 02-08-2015 at 07:44 PM. Reason: cranky owner.
naughtypainslut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to naughtypainslut for this post:
Old 02-08-2015, 11:16 AM   #2
meesterr86

Default first dare

I want you to stick a dildo up your ass and tie it with a rope to your tits. Then put your clothes back on and go sit like a doggy. now try to grind the rope with your pussy while oinking like a piggy and sucking on your pantys. You are only allowed to cum if you grind it , no TOUCHING IS Allowed. do this for 30 min.

PM me the feedback. If you like, take a picture as proof

Limits: extreme public, extreme pain, scat, family

Loves: Dirty talk, orgasm control, getting joi, playing online
meesterr86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 11:18 AM   #3
bluesnowball

Lightly tease your clit with your dildo.. no entering.

Pm me details

| CBT, anal, edging, teasing & denial, toilet control, golden showers, humiliation, feet, online exposure, blackmail, cum eating, writing lines/essays, rules, ice

| toothpaste, bondage, body writing, trimming

| messy, food, public, extreme pain, permanent, needles, scat, family/friends, face pictures/videos, wax, illegal

bluesnowball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 11:19 AM   #4
naughtypainslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by meesterr86 View Post
I want you to stick a dildo up your ass and tie it with a rope to your tits. Then put your clothes back on and go sit like a doggy. now try to grind the rope with your pussy while oinking like a piggy and sucking on your pantys. You are only allowed to cum if you grind it , no TOUCHING IS Allowed. do this for 30 min.

PM me the feedback. If you like, take a picture as proof
I have to ask my owner before doing this one.

Old 02-08-2015, 11:21 AM   #5
naughtypainslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesnowball View Post
Lightly tease your clit with your dildo.. no entering.

Pm me details
Thank you for the dare. I will be teasing my clit until I start the next dare. It's a horrible first dare, really, because I'm horny as hell...

Old 02-08-2015, 01:12 PM   #6
meesterr86

Default go wear the pushpin underwear

I want you to edge 10 times in the pushpin underwear. You can only edge when you bend true your knees. PM me feedback

Old 02-08-2015, 01:25 PM   #7
naughtypainslut

Quote:
I want you to edge 10 times in the pushpin underwear. You can only edge when you bend true your knees. PM me feedback
I did this and I'm so fucking horny right now.

I didn't know what 'bend true your knees' meant, so I laid on my back, the pushpins poking my ass, and bent my knees. I rubbed my clit, edging 10 times.

The panties are still on, and will be until I get my next dare. They make me cringe with pain every time I walk around or move at all, making it impossible to do much.

Thank you very much for the dare.

Last edited by naughtypainslut; 02-08-2015 at 01:34 PM. Reason: wasn't specific enough
Old 02-08-2015, 01:34 PM   #8
meesterr86

Default good girl

Because you were so obedient, i will allow one orgasm.
Get completely naked. Stick vibrator inside pussy. Now i want you to search your dirtiest underwear and tie it around your face, so you can smell yourself. Now grind the clit with 8 objects in your room that cant be taken. (exp. bed, table, chair). You can use different sides of the objects. Whenyou reach the last you orgasm hard. The vibrator is inisde the hole time.

PM when your done

EXTRA DARE ( take picture of yourself grinding one of the objects and mail me picture [email protected] or skype (bart.lemers1) or kik (blemers86)

Old 02-08-2015, 01:35 PM   #9
vagus21
Distinguished Member

Cover your plug and dildo with the cream. Then put the plug in your ass and the dildo in your pussy. Then spread the cream on your tits. Remain like this for 30 minutes. After 15 minutes reapply the cream on everything. You must also edge 6 times within the 30 minutes

Likes: Humiliation, degradation, light public, naked dares, masturbation, controlled orgasm

Dislikes: cum eating, scat

Limits: Illegal, extreme public, friends, family
vagus21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 01:36 PM   #10
naughtypainslut

Quote:
Because you were so obedient, i will allow one orgasm.
Get completely naked. Stick vibrator inside pussy. Now i want you to search your dirtiest underwear and tie it around your face, so you can smell yourself. Now grind the clit with 8 objects in your room that cant be taken. (exp. bed, table, chair). You can use different sides of the objects. Whenyou reach the last you orgasm hard. The vibrator is inisde the hole time.

PM when your done

EXTRA DARE ( take picture of yourself grinding one of the objects and mail me picture [email protected] or skype (bart.lemers1) or kik (blemers86)
I will do this dare later (I'm texting my owner and he says to wait so he can watch). No pics, sorry.

Thank you very much for the dare.

Old 02-08-2015, 01:38 PM   #11
tossobih

Try to get to the edge just by teasing your nipples. The method is up to you. If you fail within 10 minutes, smack your nipples with a belt 10 times each. Report how it went

Dares all females to control orgasms in order to make them horny as hell

PM "dare me" and I will come up with a customized dare according your likes (female specific). Expecting reports, though
tossobih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 01:47 PM   #12
naughtypainslut

Unhappy Update: Out to get a drink with friends

My owner requests I let you all know:

I'm heading to get a drink with my friends in an hour. As it is, my tits are going to be burning from the cream (which I think is sufficient reminder that I'm being punished), but if any of you devious people have a dare for me to do that will further prepare me, let me know.

(no public humiliation, please; only torture that no one will suspect)

Old 02-08-2015, 02:02 PM   #13
j41l8rd

Using the pushpin underwear do 5 1 minute wall squats you may take up to a minute between squats but while not squatting you have to continuously walk around and flick your nipples as hard as you can. no stopping until you resume the squats.

females, looking for something a little more customized? PM me. I can always think of something.
j41l8rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 02:07 PM   #14
naughtypainslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagus21 View Post
Cover your plug and dildo with the cream. Then put the plug in your ass and the dildo in your pussy. Then spread the cream on your tits. Remain like this for 30 minutes. After 15 minutes reapply the cream on everything. You must also edge 6 times within the 30 minutes
I did this dare, with modifications from my owner.

We haven't tried the cream in my ass or pussy (it's pretty intense), so I didn't cover the plug or dildo with it. Instead, I kept the pushpin panties on (from a previous dare), inserted the plug and dildo without cream, and spread the cream all over my tits and my ass and the outer part of my asshole.

omg the burn.

I edged twice before the fifteen minute mark, but honestly I'm was on edge the whole time.

At fifteen minutes, I reapplied, making sure to be generous. The pushpins really increased the burn. I edged four more times and I'm so close right now to just coming on the spot. I seriously think I could just squeeze my legs tight and come right now....

agony.

Thank you for the dare!

Old 02-08-2015, 02:07 PM   #15
Bubuk
getDare Devil

1) Kneel against wall while spreading legs. Time you have to keep this position depends on distance between legs.
Time_in_minutes*Distance_in_centimeters=1800
it means if you keep distance 60 cm it will take 30 minutes, if dstance between knees 30 cm - 60 minutes.

2) Play "neko mario" (syobon action 1). For every life lost you have to do 1 situp with 2 fingers in pussy. You may play this game for training, before starting this task.
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bad girl, naughty girl punishment, pain dares, punishment, spanking